Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest (67217 Views)

Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS / Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each / COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Matinlutherking: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2020
Good day to u Bro
Am interest about the free earn online
It will please me to know the details
I wait to hear from you
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Franzinni: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2020
This thing done pass to dey comment alone o.. They are robbing nigerians broad day light ...

How dem take calculate the poor households ? Where dem go house to house to find out who is poor and who is rich? ANIMALS dey wear AGBADA
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by pasol4real(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2020
mrofficial240:
people are really suffering in this our nation oh shocked shocked shocked

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online
Believe this trash at your own peril
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2020
honest1480:
Nigerian government at present can never plan anything good for u and I or being honest in their planning and execution. Just keep your individual and earnest hustling tight.
Exactly, after all, poverty is not something one should pray for. They should Continue in their shrewd And penurious condition while others hustle to make a better living.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by confydoedowaye(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2020
Another Fraud....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by IpobAntidote: 10:41am On Apr 11, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
Who identified them, how and what criteria? This saddens my heart whenever government proves further their ineptitude to people whose common wealth is handled by............

Fill the gap

Did you read the whole story where it was indicated that each state came.up with their own list?
Poverty in Lagos is not the same as poverty in Ebonyi or Zamfara. It is best to allow each State to determine their own criteria.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Smartwave: 10:41am On Apr 11, 2020
And North self inflicted poverty is now Nigeria problem? And the result of Islamic dominance in zamfara state now our problem? Islam is beautiful, Sharia is the best, why is Zamfara and core north Soo poor? It is clear prove in Nigeria, the higher the number of Muslim in a state, the higher the number of ................. Correct if I'm wrong. Else keep quiet!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by ridbell01(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
Who identified them, how and what criteria? This saddens my heart whenever government proves further their ineptitude to people whose common wealth is handled by............

Fill the gap
guy this questions has been answered since you have phone do the research.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by PowerGlory: 10:41am On Apr 11, 2020
If out of 180million people only 11million people are poor then nobody is poor. The only poor people I see in Nigeria are the leaders who steals the public money meant for developmental projects.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Abdulhakeem7(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2020
Smartbrainfix:

Fill the gap
by idiots
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by honest1480(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Clintchukz:

Exactly, after all, poverty is not something one should pray for. They should Continue in their shrewd And penurious condition while others hustle to make a better living.
You are really in the same spirit.

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Kubin: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2020
All ebonyians are rich open marginalization
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by contigiency(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2020
ghettokid1:
The whole South-East has 383,316 while Zamfara alone has 1.34 million.

Are we now competing on who is poorer? Besides, it was States that submitted the data. So if there is any blame, it should go to the States governments.

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by bereto(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Count the number of hausas and fulanis in southwest and southeast and you get your statistics

Nigeria is a failed country

2 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Evergreen4(m): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2020
Almost all the poor people are domicile in the north despite all the billionaire they have. This is the effect of uneven distribution of wealth

2 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by rummmy: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2020
All we do is rant on internet yet they laugh at us and still do what they are doing knowing that we will only wail and rant as usual...... Talk no action that you s what all the South are. Nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by islandmoon: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2020
is there lockdown is zamfara? is there covid 19 there?

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by ddippset(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2020
Lol

For ages people have been abusing the North for been greatly impoverished and with almajirirs littered everywhere.

Now that this list has proved all that, they are still crying fake list.

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Dibodibo(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2020
FEAR NORTH

2 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2020
Smartbrainfix:

Fill the gap

National Social Safety Nets Coordinating Office (NASSCO)

JUST LIKE INEC DID PLEASE PUBLISH THE NAMES IN THIS REGISTER PLEASE

I BET PEOPLE 10K FG WILL NEVER PUBLISH THE NAME

BLAME IT ON PRIVACY

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Olasco789(m): 10:45am On Apr 11, 2020
LOL
yeye list
So those states missing don't have poor people.
GOD go help us for dis country

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by AmazingELixir: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You guys are just attacking Buhari and his government and non has bothered to question the source and authenticity of the list that excludes two states of Ebonyi and Ogun states....even war ravaged Borno state accounts for about 33,000 only .

Very gullible bunch, that's why fake news thrives in this country.

Puah#

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Matinlutherking: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2020
I wonder how our Federal government of Nigerians ascertain its 11 million citizen while the population is 200 million above .
Its sounds so stupid that its only 11millions that are poor citizens.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by topfrosh1: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2020
Abeg what of Ogun state grin
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by ridbell01(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2020
Seeing my state on that list is disheartening but I pray Almighty remove us from that list soon so that those fight for numbers would have more space.. God bless the state of Osun

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by sophy17(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2020
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/10/covid-19-zamfara-leads-as-fg-publishes-full-list-of-11-million-poor-and-vulnerable-nigerians/

How come Ogun State is missing from this list?
We have 35 states plus the FCT in Nigeria. Fct is already on the list as a State,, but Ogun State is not included.

Or are we saying tat there is no single vulnerable person or household in Ogun State?

@Lagos data, seems they counted only the hausa/fulani beggars in a few major locations in Oyingbo, Mile 12, Ikotun, Lagos.

Nigeria indeed is a big fraud.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2020
FG DOES NOT KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY ??

BUT KNOW PEOPLE WHO ARE POOR

2 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by centilad(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2020
grin

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2020
This is the order as arranged:

1. Northern tribal benefits before religion. South west zombies are the fools here.

2. Northern muslim benefits before other zonal religious benefits. Yoruba muslims are the fools here.

3. Political elites, associates, and affiliates' benefits before the party. Divided masses are the fools here.

4. Political party and active registered members before the helpless masses. Tribal and party bigots are the fools here.

5. Think about it...

When the first is fulfilled and satisfied, they move to the next without skipping. This country needs to restructure or secede. NO ELECTION COME 2023...!

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2020
rummmy:
All we do is rant on internet yet they laugh at us and still do what they are doing knowing that we will only wail and rant as usual...... Talk no action that you s what all the South are. Nonsense

OGA COME OUT LEAD THE PROTEST!

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Tekk22: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”. text me on Whatsapp 09039396906.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students / Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala / Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.