Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest (67189 Views)

Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS / Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each / COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by yorke1: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
senatordave1:

So the south is poorer?

My point is why not concentrate on states that are on lockdown.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by jcross19: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bigflamie:
And where is Ebonyi state?

North is using fake poverty statistics to garner these country's resources to themselves. Trust these evil people at your own peril.

They are the richest in this country and still want us to believe their conspiracy.
are you sure?with 20million almajiris highest in the world.

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Princedapace(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
freshkpomo:
same over here bro, God help us!!

Amen, it shall be broken some day. I can't work my ass out to pay northern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by ptolemy247(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
How come a state (Zamfara) that has abundant gold reserve has the highest number of poorest people? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Jonathan39: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Make use of your browser
rusher14:

Can you provide statistics on this?

No you can't.

Even the way you write proves you to simply be a bigot.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by stanley102(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please o, is everyone in Zamfara poor?
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by honest1480(m): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
Citizen0:
This isn't right and people shouldn't keep quiet. If that list is authentic, then can't be acceptable.

The high level of injustice in this country is too much.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Dee60: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
wanger50:
I was part of the process representing a CSO.The communities themselves identified who was the most poorest amongst them.The people were assembled and were given the task of pointing out who were the most poorest. If you care to know, you can visit your village when the cash is been shared to witness things yourself

Part of this? What is the population of Zamfara? With over 1 million individuals receiving I wont be surprised if you also counted the commissioners in that state.

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by senatordave1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
yorke1:

My point is why not concentrate on states that are on lockdown.
That list is not for lockdown but a general poverty list
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by senatordave1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dee60:

Part of this? What is the population of Zamfara? With over 1 million individuals receiving I wont be surprised if you also counted the commissioners in that state.
Over 4 million
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by senatordave1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
fairfora:
Yes, the list is grossly corrupted, you're merely launching a defence out of sheer ignorance. Have you been to Kwara state in your life? That was where I schooked. Katsina is far better off. You just claim to know when you don't even know jack. I visit FMC katsina regularly and I know daura wella.
You know kwara very well just as you knew bayelsa and knew that majority will vote the pdp candidate? You also visited the fmc yenagoa regularly remember? Do you need a seer to tell you that what happens in one fmc cannot represent millions of people
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Eberechi24(f): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Kez11:

weep

Aww. Thanks dear. It was a regrettable error

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by ghettokid1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
maoolakanm:
OGUN STATE IS COMLETELY MISSING.
Na wa 4 u people o, una no sabi read?
make una no quote me again ibeg
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by GermanMelania: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nbote:
Lolzzzzz... How Lagos has 52k poor and zamfara has over 1m is what I find laughable.. Dis jus confirms dat d Northern region is jus lazy

Lagos GDP is far ahead of states like zamfara
If i recall correctly Lagos was about 33k usd while some states were like 1300 usd. But PPP in lagos is much lower. So if you take lagos income and use rent and food prices in zamfara. Guess what? You will decide lagos people no need money.

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by LifeCoachAndre: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Basically, we are feeding the entire north while the south makes do with what they get. Which is worse corruption or tribalism.

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Kez11: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Eberechi24:

Aww. Thanks dear. It was a regrettable error
I understand

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Oseh1Gidigba: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Oh, I m happy i'm not poor.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Megaideas(f): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
APC AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM IS A SCAM

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by ScholarshipRead: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
WE’RE IN THIS LOCKDOWN TOGETHER!

So, we put together this free Guide on Top GENUINE ONLINE BUSINESSES you can try indoors.
These are proven means of Earning Hard Currencies, Indoors.

Learn free https://adevibes.com.ng/online-businesses-to-earn-hard-currencies-indoors/
Share this!

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by kernniejay(m): 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Babatunde40:
A whole Lagos state with over 20 million people, they gave 52,000 only

Chai!

The whole of south west is less than one northern state, e.g compare Jigawa with the sum total of the whole south west.

We were played in 2015 by these northerners.

See Ibadan with a lot of poor people is 90k. Haba
So you dont know the difference between ibadan and oyo state?
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by kernniejay(m): 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
ifeconwamama247:
What of Ebonyi, abi Ebonyi no get poor people??
it shows you didnt read the write up, Ebonyi and Ogun have not registered to the statistic board.

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Goalnaldo(m): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
So Abuja has more households than some states
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by abvictory: 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
We are just so daft in this country........ what criteria do they use? when was this statistics taken? God will Judge you all
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by CreekCommando: 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
rusher14:
Nigerians are funny people.

For years they come online and suggest the other tribe is filled with poor, beggarly people.

Now that the government agrees with them, the same set of people insist it isn't true.

grin
The poor on the other divide, who caused them to be poor; the capables on the other divide too, who made them? Were talking about national resources and it should be shared with equity because every region has much poverty-stricken population. Individual Laziness may have made the North to have higher but it's grossly unfair to the Southerners. A docile population is useless to a society.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Echieteka50: 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
I don't understand how you people combine chestbeating with wailing over the same subject matter. Haven't you people bee the ones bragging about having the least poverty rate and the North the worst? Why are you saddened over the same stats now?

I really don't understand you people.
wink[/s]
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
senatordave1:

You know kwara very well just as you knew bayelsa and knew that majority will vote the pdp candidate? You also visited the fmc yenagoa regularly remember? Do you need a seer to tell you that what happens in one fmc cannot represent millions of people
You're right. As a health worker who also belongs to a compliance team, I visit all the health facilities nationwide. It's only borno I've never been to in Nigeria...I can't hat. I'm Nigerian, I'm well informed and whatever information I share based on the people's opinion in places I've visited can be verified by anybody on NL. Wait a minute, is it your party in power in Bayelsa now? Their fraud which I've been talking about spelt doom for them.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by giles14(m): 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Delary: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
Interesting, Enugu has lowest number of poor households. Hmm!!!
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Ezmans: 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
Who identified them, how and what criteria? This saddens my heart whenever government proves further their ineptitude to people whose common wealth is handled by............

Fill the gap
pls 52,000 in lagos, is it ajegunle, ikorodu,mile 12, Lagos iland, Lagos mainlan or where.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Ezmans: 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=Nbote post=88316778]Lolzzzzz... How Lagos has 52k poor and zamfara has over 1m is what I find laughable.. Dis jus confirms dat d Northern region is jus lazy [/quotel]they are born to rule
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Babatunde40(m): 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
otokx:

The funny part was seeing the Lagos governor welcome the minister when he could have delegated his deputy to do so.

That's the attitude of a puppet. Sanwo olu is a puppet governor
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Ezmans: 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
ERockson:
When they want to unjustly distribute national money they will have to come up with this to justify their nepotistic activities.
Lagos State has up to 5 million poor people, the north has secret evil agenda

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government / Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.