Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest (67282 Views)

Petrol Prices Highest In South-east, Lowest In North-east In October: NBS / Sadiya Farouq: FG To Pay 24 Million Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each / COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Ezmans: 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
ERockson:
When they want to unjustly distribute national money they will have to come up with this to justify their nepotistic activities.
Lagos State has up to 5 million poor people, the north has secret evil agenda but yoruba's can't believe you

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Iuckyboy: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ade3131:

Some people are very funny,you just sit down and type rubbish which part of Ebonyi is using donkey as a means of transportation?
Have you been to Ebonyi state before? Of course your comment suggest otherwise. Am not contesting the fact that they're more poor people in the north compared to other regions but Ebony is as backward as any backward states in Nigeria. Donkey is still a means of transportation in some part of the state. Their state capital is not bigger, busier or even economically buoyant as some towns in Southwest. Takeaway federal allocations from that state and see what will be left of the place.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Fernandeswagger(m): 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
LifeCoachAndre:
Basically, we are feeding the entire north while the south makes do with what they get. Which is worse corruption or tribalism.

You are right.

Last last its either Nigeria is restructured or Nigeria breaks up.

Its just a matter of time and its not far away anymore.

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by jaxxy(m): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
senatordave1:

Thank you for this.its what i have been shouting since yesterday.esseite,gamelnasser,meleszenawi,jaxxy,fairfora

I don't have much problems with the list bt i have issues with the no of persons per household. Sm seem ridiculous especially in zamfara. Bt it also depends on how the benefits are shared tho.

We don't need anyone to tell us the North has more poor people. I am not contesting this aspect.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by eephydanielah: 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bigflamie:
And where is Ebonyi state?

North is using fake poverty statistics to garner these country's resources to themselves. Trust these evil people at your own peril.

They are the richest in this country and still want us to believe their conspiracy.

Obviously the person who compiled the list no even sabi the whole 36 states + FCT. Ebonyi that also have high poverty rate. I just dey browse them for 5G!
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by walezy14(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
When were they registered? Please we need to know.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by ChelseaDr(m): 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
They hurriedly packaged it and forgot that there is a state called EBONYI..... lunatics!!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by olabodejinad: 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
chatinent:
Buhari has finally planned to feed his people indirectly. It's all right.
Only a fool doesn't know that most people in the north live below the poverty line, everything is not about politics
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
senatordave1:

Thank you for this.its what i have been shouting since yesterday.esseite,gamelnasser,meleszenawi,jaxxy,fairfora

You still dont get it.. so how do you determine ghost names added to the list?

What if the community picked out 10, but the list shows 50, the names are checked as received and money shared, how do we tackle that?

Why is the list not released online, so villages can verify with addresses?

How do you separate the deceased from those still living?

Obviously there would be some genuine names, it's the ghost names that people are concerned about.

Uwaise said the poor dont want to be called poor, so there name wont be released on tax payers monies?... that is a very lame excuse.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Fantazy(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
So there are no poor/vulnerables in Ogun state?
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by chatinent: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
olabodejinad:

Only a fool doesn't know that most people in the north live below the poverty line, everything is not about politics
So we should displease ourselves to please them?
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by senatordave1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Esseite:

You still dont get it.. so how do you determine ghost names added to the list?

What if the community picked out 10, but the list shows 50, the names are checked as received and money shared, how do we tackle that?

Why is the list not released online, so villages can verify with addresses?

How do you separate the deceased from those still living?

Obviously there would be some genuine names, it's the ghost names that people are concerned about.

Uwaise said the poor dont want to be called poor, so there name wont be released on tax payers monies?... that is a very lame excuse.
They will always be ghost names.there's nothing you can do about that
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Serioudeal768: 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
see below
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by kotv: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Not surprising. What do we gain from the North besides terrorism and parasitism? The North is just a huge waste!! With all their years forcing their illiterate community as majority of the leaders of this country they are still the worst in all avenue. Very ratchet region

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by dynigoche: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
there is no body poor in Ebonyi state?
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by mrskillz: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ezmans:
Lagos State has up to 5 million poor people, the north has secret evil agenda but yoruba's can't believe you

You supported Atiku,

Where is he from?
Ode
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by currencyz22: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
this kind magomago country I go come loyal to

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by mrskillz: 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
In a sane society devoid of nepotism, corruption and sectionalism, this is how it should be;

Compile the list of poor elderly; 80 yrs and above( put them on compulsory monthly stipend).

Create opportunities like community service(planting of trees, cleaning of the environment, public work,farm settlements for the people identified as poor.

Create Public shelter for the vulnerable across the nation.

Above all, a large chunk of these money should be invested in compulsory Education. An uneducated mind is so limited By poverty in today’s world

You have emboldened a lazy man to never seek for work when you keep giving him free money.

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by ALRENOgroup: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
ghettokid1:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/10/covid-19-zamfara-leads-as-fg-publishes-full-list-of-11-million-poor-and-vulnerable-nigerians/

THE NORTH RIGGED ELECTION IN THEIR FAVOUR WHY WON'T THEY RIG THIS ONE TO FAVOUR THEM TOO...WICKED GOVT

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
rummmy:
i did not mention protest ooooh... I only said we rant and wail alot....how can I lead a protest when you,your whole family plus your village people are all there.... I no want to die please.

so na my village people want to die oga just park well.

in case you see any body who voted for buhari 2015 please beat them up
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Senudi96(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
I thought the World Bank abi UN said about 90million people are living in extreme poverty in Nigeria. How come they have only 11million people here??
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
ghettokid1:
The whole South-East has 383,316 while Zamfara alone has 1.34 million.
Buhari will not kill somebody

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
chuksbaby:
Nigeria My Country

Maybe they checked accounts with bvn, people who have less that 1k in it and maybe for months no transactions in it

Guys, Hustle hard oh
If na dat one then my name go dey top 3....
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by vikstandon(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Buhari is at it again...It baffles me why the North with all the millions invested in each Administration remains the poorest. It goes to tell us that the North is the problem of this country and reason for backwardness.
Divide this Country let every people or tribe develop their own and let the less developed be colonized. They have been in power for ages, but doesn't know how to derive development or alleviation from poverty with it.
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by writeprof(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
I SMH
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Dollabiz: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
ye
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
The statistics and results are now in the open for everyone to see and for history to remember where our problem in this country lies. The North.

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
SaintLucia:
But IPOB always say poverty and north are 5&6 so they shouldn't complain about this figure unless they want to join the poverty stinking north.
But your brothers and sisters have been disturbing us here on nairaland to give them small money to keep body and soul together..I'm pretty sure you also use another moniker to beg for money here..after feeding you'll use the rest to come online and constitute a nuisance with another moniker..if I ever give any beggar money again on nairaland make I bend. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by Arysexy(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
wanger50:
Before this post was made,I always see southeast guys boast about being the most successful group of Nigerians.So much so they claim to be responsible for the development in most parts of Nigeria

So the Yorubas that have been boasting of being the most educated tribe should be given Majority of jobs and admission right? Why then do we have to lower standard to accommodate the illiterate North on the basis of quota system?
Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by CoolAmbience(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bigflamie:
And where is Ebonyi state?

North is using fake poverty statistics to garner these country's resources to themselves. Trust these evil people at your own peril.

They are the richest in this country and still want us to believe their conspiracy.

Oga, read the post again before commenting.

Didn't you read the part that points to the States as being responsible for generating the Social list?

If your state say una nor poor, wetin you wan FG to do?

1 Like

Re: 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest by CoolAmbience(m): 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
ERockson:
When they want to unjustly distribute national resource they will have to come up with this to justify their nepotistic and tribal agenda

Oga, read the post again before commenting.

Didn't you read the part that points to the States as being responsible for generating the Social list?

If your state say una nor poor, wetin you wan FG to do?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) / Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.