Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos (57891 Views)

Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off / COVID-19 Patient Dies In Commercial Bus In Niger / COVID 19: Another Nigerian Health Worker In The USA Dies Of The Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Shelumiel: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Oracle23:

Nah, science is already guided, it has created cures, treatment and vaccination for hundreds or even thousands of diseases...simple.
Bros abeg I nor fit laugh. Una wey be atheist make find the vaccine na? Abi logical reasoning never start una engine...mcthww
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Ebuscoee(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Sad! Where is Christian God when you need him the most?
What about the God you serve. Why can't he do something too
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Jeromejnr(m): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
Pls give me the data that a good number of doctors are Christians. And when you say god, which one is it you worship, Allah or Jehovah or Vishnu or Mazda?

Okay Sir see below.

"Survey on physicians’ religious beliefs shows majority faithful
By John Easton

Medical Center Public Affairs

The first study of physician religious beliefs has found that 76 percent of doctors believe in God and 59 percent believe in some sort of afterlife. The survey, performed by researchers at the University and published in the July issue of the Journal of General Internal Medicine, found that 90 percent of doctors in the United States attend religious services at least occasionally, compared to 81 percent of all adults. Fifty-five percent of doctors say their religious beliefs influence how they practice medicine"

Do you want the reference??.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Happyfela(m): 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Where is the Muslim God and Buddha.
GreatResearcher1:
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
OtemAtum:

Who made the drugs used for suppressing the symptoms? Your god? Hell no!! It's the gods called scientists that made it, pls find out. God Almighty, the creator of Jehovah, Allah and the rest of them doesn't make drugs for humans, rather humans have to find the cure themselves. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to understand better.
So much arrogance in ignorance! The quinine plant that chloroquine and hydroxylchloroquine is made from is gotten from where? Na your village scientists produce am? The penicillin that is now used widely as a wide spectrum antibiotics is gotten from where? You ignorant atheist wannabe s don't even know that most drugs used in the hospitals are derived from naturally occurring plants and minerals..which scientists put them there? I laugh when you pseudo 'intellectuals' parrot the fallacies you read from equally ignorant people like you as some gospel truth..like you've got the whole fvcking world figured out because you claim to be an atheists? Jokers!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by daddytime(m): 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Amanda4life:

Reality is setting in.

Both hunger and deaths

I tell you.

We haven't even peaked yet oh...
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by GreatResearcher1: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
babaztee:
Who are you to ask God His whereabouts? He remains the only true and mighty God, seated on His throne. Can the vessel of clay asks the Potter, "Why have you made me like this".

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by KingWarri: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Hey blind Pegan, why calling a God you don't serve

Madddddnnnesssss

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by onyxo76(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
is such a patient supposed to be in a private hospital? except he was being managed for something else and covid waa discovered later.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Na only Christians dey this country? Oponu àgbàlagbà undecided
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Heyitsmartins: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
I’d like to recommend this great hacker who helped me when I was in some situation, hes very fast and reliable he will do everything you need, (cybertechhub100 at gmail dot com) ,I have been scammed a lot looking for a good hacker until i worked with this pro hacker that my colleague introduced me to, I must say he’s the best and most reliable one out there… his charges were quite very affordable. I had my credit card topped up and also my credit score boosted within 2 days of work. He’s so amazing. You welcome by the way.
He also cloned my wife’s phone… i’ve been able to see all her call logs,texts,emails,social media accounts and more for over 4 months now… She isnt even aware. All thanks to (cybertechhub100 at gmail dot com). Don’t hesitate to contact him.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
sirblend:
May God continue to protect Abba Kyari for us..

I wish him quick recovery.
bia, be careful
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by OtemAtum: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Okay Sir see below.

"Survey on physicians’ religious beliefs shows majority faithful
By John Easton

Medical Center Public Affairs

The first study of physician religious beliefs has found that 76 percent of doctors believe in God and 59 percent believe in some sort of afterlife. The survey, performed by researchers at the University and published in the July issue of the Journal of General Internal Medicine, found that 90 percent of doctors in the United States attend religious services at least occasionally, compared to 81 percent of all adults. Fifty-five percent of doctors say their religious beliefs influence how they practice medicine"

Do you want the reference??.
Believing in a god or knowing a god doesn't amount to the fact that cure to sicknesses and diseases are given by the god you believe in. For example, I know and I have seen more than 3000 of these gods humans believe in, yet I know that cures don't come from them, but from the humans themselves who use their brains diligently. That's why I've been asking you to state the god who will do the cure, because there are more than 10,000 of them. Some of the lists are Atum, Moloch, Allah, Jehovah, Olorun, Vishnu, Euchlydes, Chaleb, Chukwu, Mazda, Nzame, Nyame, Nyakopon, Mazda, Brahma, Enki, El, Enlil, Ereshkigal, Ephradite, Aluna, Shiva, Earthus to mention but a few. So which of them are you talking about in particular?
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shelumiel:
Bros abeg I nor fit laugh. Una wey be atheist make find the vaccine na? Abi logical reasoning never start una engine...mcthww

U obviously had nothing to say
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Nikepucci1: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shelumiel:
Its the smart thing say under the circumstances. grin

Scientist don't claim to be miracle workers,their vaccines go under lots of tests and experiments whilst your daddy GO's claim God does miracles....he heals the sick,ressurect the dead....where is he at this times of need...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Shelumiel: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
OtemAtum:
Those who have recovered so far, did they recover in the church or from hospitals? Ask yourself that question.
You know, my basic problem with you is you keep talking off point and from there you generalize foolishly. Please where were you when the likes Seyi Makinde were recovering in their homes with just simple stuff like blackseed oil, water and vitamin C? Must you attributes everything to foolishness...
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shelumiel:
And why hasn't science found the vaccine yet?
Are you now comparing God and science?
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Ablemax(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Neoteny7:

Here

That's just a picture of a man sleeping

And not the God of true Christian's
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Lol. Counter the claim. Dont run.

I am ready to run you references.

Bring up the list of all nobel prize winners for science from 1999 - 2019, dont rope in lists from 1900, everyone in europe were Christians back den, But in recent memory, scientists are predominantly predominantly irreligious.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Ugooluwa(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
what kind of narrow minded question is that
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Neoteny7:

Oh now it's a pissing contest?

Did you just admit your god is impotent and lazy?

My dear, you started this. And then you also know you can't take it. Don't allow us start. Na you go run o. And being a nameless forum, shebi you know you can't play your biggest trump card here , ie violence.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by OtemAtum: 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shelumiel:
You know, my basic problem with you is you keep talking off point and from there you generalize foolishly. Please where were you when the likes Seyi Makinde were recovering in their homes with just simple stuff like blackseed oil, water and vitamin C? Must you attributes everything to foolishness...

And who made the Vitamin C, is it your god Jehovah who is now in prison or the gods called scientists who are now at work in hospitals?
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Shelumiel: 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Are you now comparing God and science?
I'm not o. I'm just stirring the waters to see who is who here. grin
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by kem3019: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Veryfoolishboy: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shelumiel:
if the attack was on Islam the whole thread would have been deleted. But this thread will not. A lot of hypocrisy is on Nairaland
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Shelumiel: 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
OtemAtum:

And who made the Vitamin C, is it your god Jehovah who is now in prison or the gods called scientists who are now at work in hospitals?
Vitamin C has always existed in nature in the form of oranges and citrus rich fruits. So yes, my God created it. grin
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Myer(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shelumiel:

Science never claimed to have all the answers and clearly never took your tithe to protect you.
Anyway, it's good you're finally equating science to God. But clearly we see how far science has gone to save lives unlike pastors and imams who were encouraging public gatherings and endangering everyone's lives until govt had to lock them down.
You know a lot of the cases in italy and US were traced to religious gatherings right?
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by refugee: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

...the more reason you are still alive to witness for him...He will prove himself in your life in Jesus name. Amen
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by tomzyELNINO: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shelumiel:

Are you serving Him? You refuse to serve God, yet you want Him to intercede in your matter??

Return back to God. Give your life to Christ. Everything happening right now further proves that life is vanity. There is another life after death. That's the most important Life. Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Correcto: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
You are just a mere mortal questioning the decision of Almighty God. You must think scientist created earth lol clown. Something are beyond mortal reasoning and understanding. Stay woke.
GreatResearcher1:
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by wolfenstein(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Since the 15 Chinese ppl enter 9ja, the death meter just dey increase........

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by tomzyELNINO: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Neoteny7:

Here

May God have mercy on you. Give your life to Christ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment / Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant / "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.