Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos (57877 Views)

Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off / COVID-19 Patient Dies In Commercial Bus In Niger / COVID 19: Another Nigerian Health Worker In The USA Dies Of The Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Shelumiel: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
Myer:

Science never claimed to have all the answers and clearly never took your tithe to protect you.
Anyway, it's good you're finally equating science to God. But clearly we see how far science has gone to save lives unlike pastors and imams who were encouraging public gatherings and endangering everyone's lives until govt had to lock them down.
You know a lot of the cases in italy and US were traced to religious gatherings right?
... Is that according to the facts on ground, or according to your myopic view?
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Jeromejnr(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
OtemAtum:

Believing in a god or knowing a god doesn't amount to the fact that cure to sicknesses and diseases are given by the god you believe in. For example, I know and I have seen more than 3000 of these gods humans believe in, yet I know that cures don't come from them, but from the humans themselves who use their brains diligently. That's why I've been asking you to state the god who will do the cure, because there are more than 10,000 of them. Some of the lists are Atum, Moloch, Allah, Jehovah, Olorun, Vishnu, Euchlydes, Chaleb, Chukwu, Mazda, Nzame, Nyame, Nyakopon, Mazda, Brahma, Enki, El, Enlil, Ereshkigal, Ephradite, Aluna, Shiva, Earthus to mention but a few. So which of them are you talking about in particular?

You don change mouth.

If you were logical and were able to apply constructive criticism.

Logical deduction should have pointed you out to the true God. But most of you are not deep thinkers.

I will just give one example.

How come the book which for centuries, had the most attacks, was burnt, banned, even those who held the book and those who wrote it, got killed and persecuted, how come it is still the bestseller today and the most popular book?

Is it trying to tell you something.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Shelumiel: 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
tomzyELNINO:

Are you serving Him? You refuse to serve God, yet you want Him to intercede in your matter??

Return back to God. Give your life to Christ. Everything happening right now further proves that life is vanity. There is another life after death. That's the most important Life. Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.
I'm aware sire.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by 121212ade(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
We the children of God no virus will affect us
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Neoteny7: 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
tomzyELNINO:

May God have mercy on you. Give your life to Christ

Yeah, when he wakes up.

If he wakes up
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Neoteny7: 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
destinie2019:

My dear, you started this. And then you also know you can't take it. Don't allow us start. Na you go run o. And being a nameless forum, shebi you know you can't play your biggest trump card here , ie violence.

Lols

My biggest trump card is making a fool outta you.

Bring it!
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Ayobami7(m): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Rip
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Jeromejnr(m): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Oracle23:

Bring up the list of all nobel prize winners for science from 1999 - 2019, dont rope in lists from 1900, everyone in europe were Christians back den, But in recent memory, scientists are predominantly predominantly irreligious.

Oga you have not countered anything. And you have jumped into all sorts of assumptions already with your last statements.

Someone up there asked the same question and I already provided an excerpt of a scientific journal on the majority being religious and how it influences their practice.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Sad! Where is Christian God when you need him the most?
Blasphemy everywhere!!!

If this one get shot, he will blame the Pastor for not being able to heal him instead of getting treatment in the Hospital!! undecided
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by otokx(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Lagos borders should be locked down, nobody should be allowed to leave that place, it has now become the Wuhan of Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Nigeriapen(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Neoteny7: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ablemax:

That's just a picture of a man sleeping

And not the God of true Christian's

Ever heard the phrase:

"Jesus slept"
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by kem4805: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
Show us the pictures of all dead people so far and all infected patients.This nonsense weak me
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Neoteny7: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:
And what makes you think God is a white man

This

This

This

And this

All your portrayals of him

Oh and he was a jew, so...

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by israelmao(m): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
You're only making a mess of yourself.Salvation is for all but its experience is for those who dive into it.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Neoteny7: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Cti28:

Jesus the only hope of the world

Zzzzzz....snore....zzzzzz

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Neoteny7: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
no I admitted Mohammed is a gay terrorist

Well good for you then. I'm sure you feel better.

Meanwhile....

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by kem22307: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Mpanyi: 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Let me answer you: He is at work in the life of those who know and obey Him. Forget death, a believer does not fear death only a sinner does,
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by olaadesino(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Where are the so called men of God ( Pastors) that healed blinds, cast the devil, blessed barreled wombs, healed the illed ones and born blinds. This the time will need them must but their no where to be found. All their agitating on pay tithes via on line. The creator of entire world has exposed all no single one among is left out.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Livingfaithhh: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

He's doing a lot! Open your eyes to see how He has been preserving His Children. Peace be unto thee sir/ma
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Neoteny7:

This
This
This
And this
All your portrayals of him
Oh and he was a jew, so...
You wrong. None of these pictures depicts him.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by OtemAtum: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

So much arrogance in ignorance! The quinine plant that chloroquine and hydroxylchloroquine is made from is gotten from where? Na your village scientists produce am? The penicillin that is now used widely as a wide spectrum antibiotics is gotten from where? You ignorant atheist wannabe s don't even know that most drugs used in the hospitals are derived from naturally occurring plants and minerals..which scientists put them there? I laugh when you pseudo 'intellectuals' parrot the fallacies you read from equally ignorant people like you as some gospel truth..like you've got the whole fvcking world figured out because you claim to be an atheists? Jokers!

Now it's time to explain how the universe runs to you. The totality of Existence is God, but in the OP I quoted, God was wrongly assumed as Jehovah, one of the beings who have decieved the world into seeing him as God Almighty.
Now again, God Almighty is not any of these useless beings like Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Mazda which you humans have ever worshipped. God is just the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE and when we talk of cure to sicknesses and diseases, it is very wrong to ascribe cure to any of your gods, rather, it should be ascribed to science which is a very little fragment of God Almighty.
The Totality of Existence(God) doesn't interfere with the affairs of humans to kill viruses which is also part of Existence. Humans have to fight for themselves in defeating viruses. Mosquitoes don't ask God for solution to fight humans, chickens which we kill in millions every Christmas don't ask God for solutions to avoid humans death. Every organism survives on another and it takes each other's brain to solve the problem not involving God Almighty (The Totality of Existence).

So be aware that when I say God Almighty, I'm not talking about all these small small gods like Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Mazda, etc who are mere past beings who are even less wise than human beings of these days. And for your information, all these gods of religion I mention above are currently in a spiritual cage.

Otem Erectus 227:1
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Emotionss: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
GreatResearcher1:

Jesus said I am the way the truth and the LIFE.
Anyone who BELIEVE in me Will have everlasting life.

God will always protect those who BELIEVE, TRUST AND HAVE FAITH in him.

The reason you take paracetamol for headaches is because you believe it will stop the headache if not you will not take it.

How do you people expect God to Heal and protect the World when in REALITY The World Don't believe in his Almightyness or that he exist. ?

even those that claim to Know and believe in him are only saying so because it is expected of them to say so AND not because they HAVE ANY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE/ ENCOUNTER with him to make their beliefs unshakable.

God can only do what we want, believe and asked him to do and to do that we must believe and have faith in him.
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Neoteny7: 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:
You wrong. None of these pictures depicts him.

Oh you're right.

That's a picture of the cookie monster

Must be those damn pesky mooslems hawking these pictures as those of christ

undecided

Maybe when you stop dreaming of unicorns....
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Karemarealty288(m): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
cenaman:
Not again.

The miracles working pastors where, thy at?

Especially the ones that always fill the Atmosphere with Miracles..

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Mccullum: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Neoteny7:

Here

This is not the picture of Jesus, it's a picture of an actor. wink
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by tope6217: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
buy mtn data

1gb--440
2gb--850
3gb--1300
call me:08109319667 or
whatsapp me: http:///2348109319667
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by NairaMaster1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
destinychildolu:
But who could probably be in a private hospital receiving treatment? Keep guessing

APC
Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by Neoteny7: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mccullum:

This is not the picture of Jesus, it's a picture of an actor. wink

Oh you're right. It's Jim Caviezel, that has-been who played jesus in Passion of the Christ.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos by PWGLTD(m): 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
No you don't need him yet...we'll know pretty soon if you need him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fertility Clinics In Lagos Pay N50k For Sperm - Doctor Tells Masturbators / Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment / Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.