Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings (38078 Views)

Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) / Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ / Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Gnosticstudent(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Brightminds:
Pls help a family in need,there is no food
Gtbank

See a post of this thread that may help.
Covid19 help or so

https://www.nairaland.com/1122902/cook-kitchen-take-pictures-post/1934#88327541
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by kayjay69(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Many are called but only a handful are chosen. Listen to religious hustlers such as these at your own peril.

Last I checked, the religious entrepreneur did not even live in Nigeria.

It is just laughable really these so-called men of God will choose to obey the law of the land when it suits them and to give a dissenting opinion when it does not.

And whatever stupidity men such as this spew often thrives in an environment such as ours filled with equally stupid people who are too dumb to think for themselves or too simple minded to read the bible and interpret what it says.

Some idiots will still defend this man to the last drop of their blood, even if it means them dying.

I am not against those who are truly called, you can find that evident in the way they conduct themselves. I am against stupidity and blind faith to religion being perpetuated by obviously false men of God.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by lefentis: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2020
I think this covid-19 has expose most of all dis so called Daddy G.O..most of them dont know anything

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by back2sender: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2020
bestman6516:
Hmmm, I think he is right Churches are not places of infection but places of blessing but I will advise you to stay save
He is an adulterous pastor and looks like a love-vendor, he should not be taken serious

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Holamilekan97(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2020
hennylove:
But God has healed even sinners and forgave them instantly. He didn't talk about faith to everyone he healed.

God will bless you for this. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by mu2sa2: 10:05am On Apr 12, 2020
Totilopussylick:
I’m not coming till corona go finish smiley
Hahahaha, smart guy! Make tori no come get bow leg.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by roladex(f): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
He is right!

Churches are places to bless the pastors

But Churches are places of healing also, why can’t they welcome the patient en mass to heal them?
thank u ojare
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by OLAFIMIX(f): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

You for dey go before nah, Aunty wey like Church. Uncle Coro for pay you visit grin
see this grandpa, me wey get anti-corona
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by MT: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Covid-19 has really exposed religions in Africa, especially in Nigeria. I'm not saying there is no God but most of these pastors are simply con artists, always manipulating the Bible to suit their greedy nature. We ought to be looking at them for spiritual solution to this pandemic, yet they are in turn looking at the scientists, waiting for vaccines - same scientists they mostly call Atheists. If you don't reevaluate your view of these pastors and imams after this pandemic, then nothing can ever make you to again.

8 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by princetom1(m): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2020
dalass:
Right.

All mosques around my vicinity have been observing their 5 times prayers daily with no arrest...

If its Church now, even Christians would be the first to Castigate this.. undecided

And u can not report them? U are a bloody hypocrite who doesn't love her safety
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by djoey89: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Ewu, the money is not coming in ba, i blame the people that go and contribute to fund 1 man enjoyment, a pastor in my compound is complaining he is broke, i am like, what job does he do, only pastor. Pastor na job?

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by raphieMontella: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
He is right!

But Churches are places of healing also, why can’t they welcome the patient en mass to heal them?
wise woman
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Adakintroy2: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Selfish idiots..protecting his own interesting.

The bible is filled with prayers against desease and pestilence. Expecially the prayers of the psalms.

Faith is not denial. It's this delusional faith that is the problem with faith itself.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by raphieMontella: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2020
can someone arrest this guy already?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by smeag0l(m): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2020
You dont justify a wrong with another wrong.
dalass:
Right.

All mosques around my vicinity have been observing their 5 times prayers daily with no arrest...

If its Church now, even Christians would be the first to Castigate this.. undecided
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Samtolu128: 10:14am On Apr 12, 2020
How many covid-19 patients has he cured.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
see this grandpa, me wey get anti-corona

First of all, I no be Grandpa, abeg I still dey my youth

Secondly, if your truly resistant to the virus as you claim grin, Let us harvest your Leucocytes, I mean your antibodies, so we can develop a vaccine against the virus. What you think babe?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by IMASTEX: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
He is right!

Kia! Sense will not kill you this girl grin grin
You wan spoil person business.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by OLAFIMIX(f): 10:18am On Apr 12, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

First of all, I no be Grandpa, abeg I still be youth

Secondly, if you truly dey anti-corona, make we harvest your antibodies nah, make we take develop vaccine against the virus nah. What you think babe?
egbami oo, this uncle is skull miner. shocked I cover my body with blood of Jesus. My anti-corona is meant for me alone. Shooo
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by emmalux2(m): 10:18am On Apr 12, 2020
This pastor Chris is a scam, only using his scientific findings to gain relevance with Covid 19. Is his church a true church of God? see his women as if they are going for a night party, he perm his hair as a homosexual and yet he assume his antichrist embassy to be a church not having a spiritual understanding of what a church means. If coro enter this antichrist embassy eh, e go kill all cos there is no hedge built around them. Pastor Chris is just a motivational speaker, he spoiled Benny Hinn.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by sofiscatedmoron: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
[qu[s]ote author=Jbleenk post=88348829]Foolish man

Edited: since this made fp, I think I need make my stand known on this.

This is cheer wickedness. Lately this man has courted controversy and this just topped it. If Nigerians are left at the mercy of people like this at this point In time, I wonder what will become of us.

NB: expectation of some world power on how Covid19 will ravage Africa did not come to pass because knuckleheads like Pastor Chris did not have their way on this. [/quote][/s]

Pastor Chris is a good man things will be better if he becomes the president of Nigeria
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Farki: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2020
Churches are places of delusion where scamming is legal.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
egbami oo, this uncle is skull miner. shocked I cover my body with blood of Jesus. My anti-corona is meant for me alone. Shooo

Ma forh!

It's for the greater good. See it as a gift to mankind. You helped end the Covid-19 pandemic grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by agborodun: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2020
THIS MAN SHOULD NOT BE CRITICISED; AS THE C.E.O OF AN HEALING SCHOOL, HE SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED TO GO TO COVID-19 HOSPITALS WITHOUT ANY PROTECTION AND HEAL ALL THE PATIENTS THERE. LETS CELEBRATE WHAT WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY. LETS HAIL PASTOR CHRIS AS HE ENTERS INTO THE HOSPITALS AND HEAL ALL AT A TIME;THEN HE CAN MOVE TO U.S.A,ITALY, GERMANY AND SPAIN AND COMPLETE THE ASSIGNMENT.

6 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Aidejay(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Those days of military regimes once they said all gatherings have been suspended including religious and political gatherings of all substance, such instructions were met with obedience like it was god that said it in his words. Those days government was the entity you didn't try to mess with not any religious organisation it is now a days that "men of God" started growing balls because its a democracy with weak structures if this order was opined during such times pastor Chris would have sat his ass down and said nothing cause when you talk the authority you can see, touch, and hear the authority that can waste all your family members and bemuddle your history the real life authority that will answer your itching without mercy would have descended on his destiny.
But thanks be to western media and the power of white ideology we have a democracy and worse a terrible democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Ingriid(f): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2020
Kaeboy:
Agba Yahoo. grin OG wire, king of cash out cheesy. What do you expect, no cash out since 2 weeks
Lets assume Pastor Chris is right in front of u, can u say all these right in front of him? This man is not on nairaland, he’s probably in his sitting room sipping fresh juice.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by asamaigho(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2020
PapaAdanna:
In the past few days, I just realized i was over estimating the knowledge of this man. His ignorance is so glaring.

Church is not a house of GOD, rather the human body is.

i think ur perceptions are totally wrong

the church is a place of worship and also the body of christ.
if not dat ur reactions were preconceived u would have see dat what he is talking about is the gathering of the body of christ in the place of worship(which he insist is not a place for infection).
any way ur reaction tells d level of ur spiritual blindness....and i can tell its huge bro, take heart.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by solsticey2k3(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Dnt be amazed. It’s frustrating when business isn’t flowing like it use to.

Buh he’s a man of God and is not expected to place love of money above human life
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by orunto27: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2020
Wisdom of Solomon:
Go ye There all The Sick and The Infirmed and receive your Healings.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by OLAFIMIX(f): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Ma forh!

It's for the greater good. See it as a gift to mankind. You helped end the Covid-19 pandemic grin

I am not Jesus, I am not the saviour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard / Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" / ‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.