Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? (2925 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by terry026(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Which kind garri bro?

wizdomnzube:
Oga pipe dis gal make you waka dey go.

Niggaz go just dey act like who dey use dia brain exchange garri for market.

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by OlawaleBammie: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
terry026:
Hello Nairalanders.. hope y'all are doing good?

There is this lady I knew through my friend about 8 years back. I met her once through my friend (we visited her at home), my friend told me about her that they were best of friends, and at that time sex wasnt involved.
Later, while I was out of the country to study, me and the lady re-established contact and we started communicating up to the point of dating, we got along well and cared a lot for each other and made each other happy, and she was still my friend's close friend.
At some point, I got to know that my friend and this lady had sex some (or even most) times, even though they are just close friends and not dating each other. The lady posts my friend on her Whatsapp status most times as MCM, MCE, MFM CVE, ELE and the likes (the usual ladies thing). They are still very close to the extent that the lady told me, my friend sometimes come to spend days at her house.
At a point around late 2018, we stopped dating amd communication was limited for some reasons. I came back 2019, and I met with the lady again (as just friends). Recently, we decided to start dating again, and we talked about marriage, but I cant help but think of my friend's (who is still her close friend) sexual moments with her. They are still very close friends like before...
Is this kind of closeness with my friend dangerous for Marriage?
Will my friend still be meeting this lady and old times will keep recurring between them?
These and some other questions are running through my mind at all times...

Need your help Nairalanders.....

Guy when did ur sense go to beer parlour
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by kalufelix(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Bobcygan:
Really, the help u need is for God to give u brain. Can't waste my precious tym on this bullshit. Is it dt we men are just dumb or what I can't seems to understand
Seems the dude cant hook a new girl on his own...Even after travelling and breaking communication for some time...I'm so avoiding this dumb thread
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by kalufelix(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
May be the op has got esteem issues..He had better marry a prostitute and have rest of mind...
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by wizdomnzube(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
terry026:
Which kind garri bro?

Ijebu carry grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by terry026(m): 2:59am On Apr 13, 2020
You could have just scrolled and pass...

OlawaleBammie:

Guy when did ur sense go to beer parlour
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by OlawaleBammie: 3:01am On Apr 13, 2020
terry026:

You could have just scrolled and pass...

Oops sorry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Your Friend Has Often Made Love To (as Close Friends)? by Angelacruz: 4:40am On Apr 13, 2020
Chisos...tinks r really happening
Nwodosis:
In the eyes of the law, sorry I mean in the eyes of the relationships, you are the one snatching your friend's babe! Your friend will see it as a revenge and will have no guilty in climbing her as your wife.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Still Dating My Girlfriend But I Got Another Girl Pregnant. Here's Why / She Said Am Not Romantic / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.