Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) (5108 Views)

Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend / Woman Loses 39-year-old Marriage For Denying Husband Sexual Rights / Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Nairalandmonika: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Dts why I asked if u r blind enough not to see the topic at first?
Shut up you fool, if u read my earlier quote, u would understand I was asking the op a question and trying to know how he came to the conclusion that they are dead, u are not even intelligent enough to understand simple English yet you are insulting someone old enough to feed you. Idiot
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

So you are in the mind of everybody in the forum, guy nor let me start we you, there's no Monopoly in insult and I have enough data, na you go tire if I start o.
Who the fûck do u even think you are?
U normal at all?

Den u Dont know me... I don't argue with pigs.....

Who d fvck r u to start with? Who u epp?

Olodo, common topic, u cannot understand.. Still asking stupid question
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Shut up you fool, if u read my earlier quote, u would understand I was asking the op a question and trying to know how he came to the conclusion that they are dead, u are not even intelligent enough to understand simple English yet you are insulting someone old enough to feed you. Idiot

Okay.. Feed ur family and the people around first b4 u start making mouth of feeding sumone on a faceless forum...

Are u blind? Can u read the topic again and tell. Me. What it means to you??

Pained fellow.. Now u av advance to calling me a fool. N idiot.... U r simply dumb....
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by divinehand2003(m): 10:25am On Apr 12, 2020
Terrible news
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Nairalandmonika: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Okay.. Feed ur family and the people around first b4 u start making mouth of feeding sumone on a faceless forum...

Are u blind? Can u read the topic again and tell. Me. What it means to you??
Mumu, that's how u go around reading just the headline without the actual post and you think you have sense.

Ode like you.
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Uyi168: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2020
The son looks obese..
Thats already a big health risk factor...
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Mumu, that's how u go around reading just the headline without the actual post and you think you have sense.

Ode like you.

U r still pained n dt why u r calling me ode & mumu together

So pained gringringrin

I Said it.. U r very dumb. Do u even av sense at all??

I was the first to comment On this thread and reading the first post, it was clearly shown that she lost the two of them... ... Explorer first post is shown below.. And it says the died but came n asked another stupid question

Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by FatherBona: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2020
Explorers:

Taking my time to edit/filter the story, you should have spared like 5min.
You even get time to answer that mumu.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Nairalandmonika: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

So pained gringringrin

I was the first to comment On this thread and reading the first post, it was clearly shown that she lost the two of them... ... Explorer first post is shown below.. And it says the died but came n asked another stupid question

M sorry m not the problem from your lack of understanding
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by FatherBona: 10:43am On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

So pained gringringrin

Do yourself a favour, don't reply that fool again.
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2020
FatherBona:
Do yourself a favour, don't reply that fool again. Thank me later
Noted sir.. I wnt reply the fool again
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by FatherBona: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Noted sir.. I wnt reply the fool again
From the moment he said he was old enough to feed his village, you should have known sense is far from him.
Never you stoop low to exchange bants with people of low IQ again on social media.
This advice will take you a long way.
Happy Easter.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2020
FatherBona:

From the moment he said he was old enough to feed his village, you should have known sense is far from him.
Never you stoop low to exchange bants with people of low IQ again on social media.
This advice will take you a long way.
Happy Easter.

Happy easter

1 Like

Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Olawale118(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2020
These are hard times
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Ukwa1: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Yanmiriflathead:
As A Bonafide Igboman From Anambra State, Unapologetic Ipob Member And Ardent Follower Of Nnamdi Kanu The Saviour Of The Igbo Race, I Refuse To Believe This News. Cases Of Covid19 in Nigeria Are Fictitious, Hoax And Attempts To Embezzle Scarce Resources.
[/s]
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Ukwa1: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Geofavor(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2020
KingAzubuike:
If God truly exist , he must be really egoistic to fold his arms and watch this continue. He has watched innocent kids starve to death in Africa , Asia and south America. War has torn his most loyal servants apart and still , he decided to send a plague not to the "bad guys" but to everybody either good or bad. What exactly does he want? He said you must sing to him , dance to him and kiss his feet all just to massage his ego. He said you must cry and pray to him for survival , you must beat drums and sing his name to the high heavens yet he's still not satisfied. Ask yourself again, Are you really sure the imaginary God you Christians serve really exist? If he does, he is egoistic, proud and lastly, a brutal dictator. How will someone even suffer the trauma of Corona virus only to die and this God will still send him to hell to go and suffer another round. That's wickedness.
Why Target only christians?
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by southernbelle(f): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Really sad and heartbreaking, my heart goes out to her.

On a separate note, I thought the bodies of deceased victims can't be released to families…
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by sharaff6(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
This news is not me and all nairaland followers
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by merieam16(f): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Op u did not say if they died or still in intensive care. Not everyone that goes into intensive care will die. Take UK pm for example, he is out of intensive care now.
wats dis one sayin, did u read atall
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by frozen70(f): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Explorers:
Both men ended up in intensive care after falling ill with coronavirus.

Both men had underlying health conditions with a kidney transplant(father) and asthma(son).

Freddie Jr., had known underlying health conditions after he had a kidney transplant in 2012.

After having trouble breathing he was placed onto a ventilator despite his wife attempting to prevent the move because it would see him being placed in to a medically induced coma.

'Calm down,' he told her over the phone. 'I'll be fine. It will just be a few days.'

Sadly, three days later his lung collapsed and she was called in the middle of the night to tell her that he was about to pass away.

She did not make it to the hospital in time and she was even told that she would not be allowed to see her husband's body, but Sandy insisted.

'I'm going in that room,' she told them. 'I don't care what I have to do. I'll sign whatever I need to sign.'

Staff dressed her up in protective equipment with a mask, gloves, gown and glasses.

According to The Detroit News, Sandy was able to walk up his body, touch his hair and rub his cheek and neck as she said her own farewell.

Just one day later, her son who has asthma suddenly became sick with a fever and persistent cough.

Two days later, she received a call from the hospital telling her to come immediately.

He passed away soon afterwards.

What a sad one and a painful moment for her

May God give her strength
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Makavelli25: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
Chaiiiiiiiiii¡¡ This is bad.
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by whirlwind7(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Op u did not say if they died or still in intensive care. Not everyone that goes into intensive care will die. Take UK pm for example, he is out of intensive care now.

Do you even read? sad
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Octopusssy(f): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

When I commented, the post was not completed, am just seeing the complete post now.
What's you people stress
You don buy market

Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
This is so heartbreaking even for readers.

I just cannot imagine what the woman is feeling by now, she should be kept on suicide watch with friends and family always with her.

May GOD never allow bad news befall us. Amen.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by siegfried99(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
This is though
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by cococandy(f): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
God this is painful
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by unanonso(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
KingAzubuike:
If God truly exist , he must be really egoistic to fold his arms and watch this continue. He has watched innocent kids starve to death in Africa , Asia and south America. War has torn his most loyal servants apart and still , he decided to send a plague not to the "bad guys" but to everybody either good or bad. What exactly does he want? He said you must sing to him , dance to him and kiss his feet all just to massage his ego. He said you must cry and pray to him for survival , you must beat drums and sing his name to the high heavens yet he's still not satisfied. Ask yourself again, Are you really sure the imaginary God you Christians and Muslims serve really exist? If he does, he is egoistic, proud and lastly, a brutal dictator. How will someone even suffer the trauma of Corona virus only to die and this God will still send him to hell to go and suffer another round. That's wickedness.

Jesus still loves you.
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by jesmond3945: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
KingAzubuike:
If God truly exist , he must be really egoistic to fold his arms and watch this continue. He has watched innocent kids starve to death in Africa , Asia and south America. War has torn his most loyal servants apart and still , he decided to send a plague not to the "bad guys" but to everybody either good or bad. What exactly does he want? He said you must sing to him , dance to him and kiss his feet all just to massage his ego. He said you must cry and pray to him for survival , you must beat drums and sing his name to the high heavens yet he's still not satisfied. Ask yourself again, Are you really sure the imaginary God you Christians and Muslims serve really exist? If he does, he is egoistic, proud and lastly, a brutal dictator. How will someone even suffer the trauma of Corona virus only to die and this God will still send him to hell to go and suffer another round. That's wickedness.
what of those who recovered and was God part of those eating frog in wuhan?
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by sisisioge: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Oh my goodness!!!

How do one console a woman like this biko. It is well.
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by KingAzubuike(f): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
unanonso:

Jesus still loves you.
Redirect the question to yourself and check your head after wards. Like when will you people ever wake up to reality? When?
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Rest in peace to them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent / I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? / Traditional Igbo Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.