Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) (5106 Views)

Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend / Woman Loses 39-year-old Marriage For Denying Husband Sexual Rights / Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
So sad nd painful . . . This virus indeed brought the world to their kneels
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Babacele: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Explorers:
A woman from Michigan has lost her husband of 35 years and her only son to coronavirus within three days of one another.

Her son, Freddie Lee Brown III was admitted to hospital just after his father, Freddie Lee Brown Jr., 59, was taken admitted.

Both ended up in the ICU.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8210943/Michigan-woman-loses-entire-family-coronavirus-husband-son-die-days.html?ito=social-facebook
chai!
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Ifyjos(f): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
So sad
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Sixfeetbelle: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
I'm feeling sad today. Instead of the joyous feeling Christ's resurrection would bring on this auspicious day, I feel bereaved. On top the evil atrocities that are committed daily, Covid 19 had to be added as well. I can't wait for the until the world is cleansed of this virus.

RIP to the dead. Fortitude to bear the loss be granted unto the families and friends.
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Orubebe01: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Another dead people thread from Explorer. Nawa for that guy
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Tragic!
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I read the all post, the op only said they fell ill and was taking to intensive care, he didn't give any other details.
I know Nigeria people very well, they can write any rubbish on the headline just to get attention.
And u didn't have to insult me to make your point.
Bye

Modified:

The time I commented the op has not given all the details, I commented base on what I read then. Am just seeing the complete details now. You shouldn't be quick to judge and insult people. It's only shows how ill manner you are.
All the post was 10:02, your comment was 10:04
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by kinglee007(m): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
KingAzubuike:
If God truly exist , he must be really egoistic to fold his arms and watch this continue. He has watched innocent kids starve to death in Africa , Asia and south America. War has torn his most loyal servants apart and still , he decided to send a plague not to the "bad guys" but to everybody either good or bad. What exactly does he want? He said you must sing to him , dance to him and kiss his feet all just to massage his ego. He said you must cry and pray to him for survival , you must beat drums and sing his name to the high heavens yet he's still not satisfied. Ask yourself again, Are you really sure the imaginary God you Christians and Muslims serve really exist? If he does, he is egoistic, proud and lastly, a brutal dictator. How will someone even suffer the trauma of Corona virus only to die and this God will still send him to hell to go and suffer another round. That's wickedness.
my dear, I understand your pain. I've been on this road before when I lost my kid sister. It really did hurt me and made me sound the way you are sounding now. I asked for answers and got none but, something kept telling me, "his ways are not our ways". Everything that happens, good or bad has a way of working out for good to those that still believe that God is and will always be good. You're not wrong to think the way you're thinking, you are only wrong when you dwell on those thoughts. Try and watch this movie, "The Shack". It helped me. I hope it helps you too. God bless you.
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by KingAzubuike(f): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
kinglee007:

my dear, I understand your pain. I've been on this road before when I lost my kid sister. It really did hurt me and made me sound the way you are sounding now. I asked for answers and got none but, something kept telling me, "his ways are not our ways". Everything that happens, good or bad has a way of working out for good to those that still believe that God is and will always be good. You're not wrong to think the way you're thinking, you are only wrong when you dwell on those thoughts. Try and watch this movie, "The Shack". It helped me. I hope it helps you too. God bless you.
So a movie inspired you to believe in God? Can you people ever be smart at all grin
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by kinglee007(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
KingAzubuike:

So a movie inspired you to believe in God? Can you people ever be smart at all grin
It helped heal the pain and anger I had for God dear. I already believed there is a God. And you should too. But that doesn't matter anyway. If you believe in him or not, he's still "the I Am that I am". I guess you've made up your mind.
All the same, take a look at the movie when you can.

BTW, believing in God is a "smart" choice. It will help you come out of your delusion. Cheers
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by unanonso(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Redirect the question to yourself and check your head after wards. Like when will you people ever wake up to reality? When?

May the good Lord open your eyes to see how great it is to know Jesus.
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by gnykelly(m): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:
If God truly exist , he must be really egoistic to fold his arms and watch this continue. He has watched innocent kids starve to death in Africa , Asia and south America. War has torn his most loyal servants apart and still , he decided to send a plague not to the "bad guys" but to everybody either good or bad. What exactly does he want? He said you must sing to him , dance to him and kiss his feet all just to massage his ego. He said you must cry and pray to him for survival , you must beat drums and sing his name to the high heavens yet he's still not satisfied. Ask yourself again, Are you really sure the imaginary God you Christians and Muslims serve really exist? If he does, he is egoistic, proud and lastly, a brutal dictator. How will someone even suffer the trauma of Corona virus only to die and this God will still send him to hell to go and suffer another round. That's wickedness.

a fool profess in his own heart that there's no God.

God gives and also takes
Re: U.S. Woman Loses Husband And Only Son To COVID-19 In 3days(Pics) by unanonso(m): 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Redirect the question to yourself and check your head after wards. Like when will you people ever wake up to reality? When?

I don't understand. You don't believe in God or?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He's 21, I Am 19 And We Are Happily Married / Dying In Shock! Never Knew That My Parents Are Not My Real Parents / Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.