Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? (103150 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. / Tell That Guy Ur Dating Right Now "Enough Is Enough, No sex or No More Sex" !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2020
AuthegaPRIMUS:
Choi...lwkm

I don't wish my enemy to be in my shoes.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by demarc001: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2020
od501:

Don't them. That's how I later found out that this bae is her mother's lesbian partner. I so admired that gah that year.

AH! This one strong o.
How did you find out
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by StreetFight: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2020
Froshloaded:
I am crushing on my babe's bestie grin grin
I go still straff that girl one day

You will be caught

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Billyanger(m): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2020
LifeCoachAndre:
Most guys commenting seem to be still quite young probably not over 30yrs. Most of them will regret their actions over time. If only they knew that as you get older finding genuine love gets harder, they would be truly commited to a woman that shows true love and grow strong with her.

You r some lovely person. Thank you! wink
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by IghravweIG(m): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2020
kunlegboye:
Though i'm born again Christian, I can't seem to tell my partner my true age..I've lied to her before so if she asks me in the future I'll say the truth.Much age gap.
How many age difference?
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by thymm50(m): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2020
queenbetsy:
cryI'm dying
It is well with you.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Jovi123(f): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Lol,boss those girls are ingrate and trust me they deserve to be treated like a piece of shit
My prayers for you Is that you will have only male children better pray hard cos if u have female children the would be treated like piece of shut too, cos like u said girls are ingrate

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Roma10: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2020
She hate guys who smoke¿ We've been friends for almost a year now and she never for once know i smoke I love her but cant give up my smoking skils 4nobody? Stay safe like MTN advice

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by HYZIK619(m): 11:11am On Apr 13, 2020
sadok...my kinkky secret is i suddenly fell in love with a female lecturer who's single by the way.....its crazy..... now I feel guilty been around my girlfriend
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by aydotaone(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2020
I couldn't read more than two pages of the comments here and I'm ashamed with the way we guys behave and how weak we are. This is so disgusting, and only a weak man with a low self esteem will engage in such inhumane acts without feeling guilty nor being tormented by his conscience.

Yes, I'm a man and not equally a saint but if we see ladies as someone's daughter and sister which will later become a mother in the likeness of our mum, I think we will treat them better.

Also, ladies, please try to close your legs as much as possible. Not every man you see out there deserves to see your unclothedness. Safe your dignity, and you'll eventually find the right man that will love you genuinely. And of those of you who are wicked too, you can live a better life and happiness will not be far from you.

Lest I forget, happy Easter to us all.

8 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by BlueAir: 11:13am On Apr 13, 2020
Lol na true o. Hm i can't believe the kinds of unbelievable and responsible looking ladies I'm coming across these days all willing to open legs at a price
Budline1:

Hmmn, true. Noted. That's why I'm not putting in all my heart, I'm using my head not my heart because It's just hard to love anyone completely these days..Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2020
Jovi123:

My prayers for you Is that you will have only male children better pray hard cos if u have female children the would be treated like piece of shut too, cos like u said girls are ingrate

Hahahahahahahahahah ! Like you know my mind already. I've always wanted and prayed for male children.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by tobby20: 11:16am On Apr 13, 2020
tchidi066:
Can't believe the kind of comments I'm reading here, it shows that relationships these days are nothing but sham, you men should continue, one-day you would meet your waterloo, what goes around comes around.
Female are the cause too
In fact they have the main fault
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by inereunwa1(m): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
Hmmm, I love my girlfriend's mum.. that woman too gets uwku.... sometimes I dey imagine doing tirisome with them
grin grin I can relate!! but some women uku no be here ! gringrin

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by EJanni(f): 11:17am On Apr 13, 2020
Budline1:

I still dey watch. I don't even tell her that I love her because I don't do no love shi*. I stl dey
watch.
Pls, never you listen to those people discouraging you up there. Do you know why this place is so dangerous to learn things from? Because people (faceless) come here to pour out their frustrations and unguarded emotions. Stay true to yourself and do what is right always, believe me, it eventually pays off.
Fallen people always want to drag others with them. They always want you to see things from their own perspective. Be wise!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by ekitimanalways(m): 11:17am On Apr 13, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
mine: Her best friend asked for it behind closed doors and I deliveredgrin
...with accuracy? cheesy
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Godsonjolly: 11:17am On Apr 13, 2020
Eberechi24:

My dear, this is their true nature. Forget what they tell you offline.

And make sure you read from page one till the end.
Yeah... Very correct
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by BigJoe19: 11:18am On Apr 13, 2020
I can see a lot of girls sounding pained in this thread, they thought they only had the rights to manipulations and wickedness.

I like the way things are going, make everybody dey do their own we go see who go tire.

23 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Jovi123(f): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Hahahahahahahahahah ! Like you know my mind already. I've always wanted and prayed for male children.
Make God answer ur prayers if not maybe strength bp u go get
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Godsonjolly: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2020
1daboi:
share yours. We all misbehave
grin I have no intention of doing something secretive or bad that will hurt someone. I'm nt perfect but I prefer to be good, loving, caring and be a better person.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2020
Budline1:

Thank you OG but this girl respects me very much, she's not forming it, she's just a really calm person, her dad is like that too.. she's not that old but very wise. We've been together for 2 years yet she hasn't done a single thing to make me upset. She never judged me but always encourage me, always wanting me to be happy.

She is very calm, she's not demanding, she only asks for help when she's very broke which I give to her immediately. She goes out of her way to come cook and clean, she's not a slay queen but she's classy, she's very contented with what she has. She tells me everything about her, never hides her phone from me, she tells me about those wooing her. Isn't that one close to perfection?

She calls even when I don't call her. She apologize even if I'm the one that has done wrong. She's very supportive even when I'm going through a hard time. I've been trying so hard to find flaws about her but she's been proving me wrong.
She's JESUS...

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by alert01(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2020
Lol

22 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Billyanger(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2020
divineappo:
dear, don't let what u read on social media affect your perception about men generally.

Try to imagine countless honest men out there, who are faithful and sincere to their partner, and are not on this platform to make their own comments

Girls have broken my heart several times, but I have not stopped believing in True love, and my sad experiences or things I read online will NEVER make me believe all women are cheaters

Just hope and pray to meet a good man

Keep it up bro, there are billions of women in the world and they can't all have the same mindset and hearts. There is the devil himself in plain sight and we have angels too. Same goes with generalizing men too.

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2020
doctore212:
I went to the beach last December with my babe.

I left her to Bleep One olosho in the car.
U get mind oo, what if she comes to the vehicle
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Godsonjolly: 11:21am On Apr 13, 2020
rettashine2812:
My dear, it's really shocking.
Very shocking. The thing is we guys accuse and blame girls for this and that, but honestly, guys are more worse just as girls are worse. God help us.

3 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 13, 2020
love her but not yet ready to settle down which she wants badly although me no promise her anything cos i no wan make she later swear for me

they r two lol grin grin
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by TVTKOKO(m): 11:24am On Apr 13, 2020
tchidi066:
Can't believe the kind of comments I'm reading here, it shows that relationships these days are nothing but sham, you men should continue, one-day you would meet your waterloo, what goes around comes around.
women are to be blamed really. Going about selling themselves cheaply to the male folks.
Even in the animal kingdom up till today, the male are always the one doing the chasing, making the efforts. If not until recently in this generation, women are highly regarded and respected but things changed and the male folk no longer have the respect that used to be there and i don't blame them, the female folks are to be blamed. You see them these days dressing half naked selling them bodies exposing what is supposed to be left for the imagination.

There's no point being bitter about the responses here because that is the reality on ground and it is not going to change anytime soon.
If care is not taken, sooner than later the women would be the one to do the chasing(that is if it has not already begun. I'm a witness)

5 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Leebrown(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2020
My present gf is from my village, but I promise myself to marry a Ghanaian.

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by HerCuteness(f): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2020
StreetFight:

You will be caught
How I caught my ex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by muffyt05: 11:29am On Apr 13, 2020
Budline1:

Hmmn, this one seems to be different. She dey tolerate me wella. Very obedient and never raised a voice at me. Her type is very rare honestly.

Hmmm, na still woman ooo. Bone, she know wetin she dey do. Was in the same position a while ago. Can't begin to narrate my experience, book go full. Sotey I begin fear whether she poison my food she cook for me, it was really crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Emeliegregory(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Her mumsy hot pass am. Na divorced woman and I dey eye am. Though say I don jokingly yarn my babe. She no sabi say na true talk man dey yarn

2 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by ekitimanalways(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2020
BadLuckonmyGame:
I have fvck all my gf female family members and friends she have introduced to me so far.
Nakson! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (35) (Reply)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali / My Wife Is Emasculating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.