Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? (103156 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. / Tell That Guy Ur Dating Right Now "Enough Is Enough, No sex or No More Sex" !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by paix(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Of, keep deceiving yourself after watching too many Yoruba and Igbo film
There's no description there.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by BigJoe19: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Babythicksme17:
Pain kee you there!
Sorry babe, if you keep opening your legs for every man they will keep fucking you.
Stop being cheap babe grin grin kiss kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Dagger111(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
paix:
If I had kept quiet, would you have had any reason to respond?

Your are actually right sha bt still, keep quite.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by paix(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

She will find out soon enough tongue
I am beginning to sense that already.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Babythicksme17(f): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
BigJoe19:
Sorry babe, if you keep opening your legs for every man they will keep fucking you.
Stop being cheap babe grin grin kiss kiss
You are a Mumu man.How you want your thunder? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Ca4real: 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Kekereekun123:
yen yen yen. Majority of guys are like that. When u clock 33 now u will still beg us to marry u

I sent u a pm ... Let talk about canada
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by BarrElChapo(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
After reading through. I'd probably just make virginity one of the first things I'd look out for in my future spouse reason being that for every guy on this thread saying or claiming that he is wilding there's a lady whose made themselves available too sad

God sha give a good woman like uncle Evilforest
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ca4real:

I sent u a pm ... Let talk about canada
make your research online and nairaland
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by paix(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dagger111:

Your are actually right sha bt still, keep quite.
Teach me then, teacher.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by prettyaura: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Doesn’t change my opinion, sis. It is not a “secret”, because it never happened. Except in your imaginations of course.

No one passes a professional course because someone prayed somewhere. grin
I will still reply u..hardwork without prayer yields nothing or temporal results..if U think it's by reading that makes someone pass, ask people that read their heads out non stop and they forget everything they have read in the exam hall..or some first class graduates that are still roaming the streets looking for job.and also this your mouth that U are running, am sure it's d prayer of someone that is still keeping U going..wen d person stops praying for U, dnt ask me what will happen to your sorry head sis!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Borngr8tz(m): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
you finish work for here bravo
DaddyRochie1642:

Four important qualities you should look out for in a woman.
1 She looks good 2 She Cooks good 3 She Fvcks good 4 She Shuts The Fvck Up. (We men always Value our Peace Of mind bro)
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by BigJoe19: 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Babythicksme17:
You are a Mumu man.How you want your thunder? cheesy
Don't be pained girl, that is just how the world works. Women manipulations don make men dey get sense.

I don't mind you being my baby mama number two. grin grin kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
sylvez:
She doesn’t know that i can never marry her.

But why na? Is she that bad?
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by nuelsam: 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Paxie55:

Just agree that y'all are born rapist and uncontrollable rabbid dogs.
Going by the shameless comments you guys are making on this thread. Truly, women are in trouble especially in a country like ours.
he made a valid point,u failed to counter him with facts but resulted in spewing bullshits.... u lots never seize to disgrace yourselves.

8 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Borngr8tz(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
some do but few are reliable no matter what still it takes God and a number of factors to make a decision
X0012:
Taaa
Women are the master game players.
Men moves & games are out in the open and known. ..
But women? Una secret dey secure with password. Women cheat a lot but they hardly get caught.

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by StrikeBack(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
StacyO:
mmmmmm

The comments here just made me weak.........
Don't be surprised maam. This Is a faceless forum
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Igbalaoluwa: 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
queenbetsy:
cryI'm dying
Is it an health issue? Please let every loved one know about it. And cast your burden on Lord Jesus Christ. He gives you ad comfort

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by pocohantas(f): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
prettyaura:
I will still reply u..hardwork without prayer yields nothing or temporal results..if U think it's by reading that makes someone pass, ask people that read their heads out non stop and they forget everything they have read in the exam hall..or some first class graduates that are still roaming the streets looking for job.and also this your mouth that U are running, am sure it's d prayer of someone that is still keeping U going..wen d person stops praying for U, dnt ask me what will happen to your sorry head sis!

They don’t have retentive memory, they should read and assimilate at their pace. That is why teachers spend lots of money on trainings, that way, they can identify different types of students and what learning process works for them.

Nobody’s prayer is keeping me going, you people that can pray so much should help us pray for Nigeria and pray out COVID-19.

It is only a woman you’ll hear say she cried and prayed for a man to pass exams and get a job. Check her (and her family), they haven’t attempted such professional courses or worked in such organization. You would wonder why they don’t PRAY for themselves.

A man will tell you he helped her with study plan, arranged her CV, bought her a laptop for job search, helped download Examiners Report...etc. Practical solutions to real life problems.

There are few jobs with plenty people. Many factors will come into play in shortlisting. Even connection is more effective than your cries.

You see, this is why most pastors target women; they always resort to less practical ways. grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Asuito7(m): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
I laugh when women and some guys here say kids are the ones spewing trash here cheesy as if kids are the ones in serious relationship undecided

Even married men here are saying their secret.
Nigerian women don't know when to catch a good guy. They think it's when the men are older cheesy Except maybe they are OK with a retired manhoe who is ready to settle down by forgetting that that man can continue to hoe around with a mistress, or a prostitute or any girl.

Well the time to get a man with no or less of the secrets here is to catch them YOUNG ( with good character and good personality traits) and tie him down. I kid you not, guys at this time have less body count and some are even virgins.

If as a woman you ignore the above and come here to cry foul angry I will have no choice than maybe to laugh you in Swahili grin grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Sukkyy2010: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
We just started and she never know that my manhood is 9.5 inches long.i pray she won't complain like others when we finally meet.

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by omotowo2: 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
mine: Her best friend asked for it behind closed doors and I deliveredgrin

As a jumia delivery personnel of what ?

2 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by foleskay(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
alert01:
That her cousin has been in my base since the lock down started. she's been my LovePeddler, cook and a lot. This morning when my babe called her cousin, my dick was Inside her thrusting and thrusting. She's Right in my kitchen as I dey type frying chicken and cooking for me.
Mr fantasy. Na lie go kee you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by valirex: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Biglittlelois:
My fetish tongue

And what's that cheesy
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Igbalaoluwa: 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
A lot of people find joy in hurting people because they are sad from within. At the end of the day it won't make you truly happy.
Let Jesus liberate your heart from your burdens and let it be filled with love for yourself and other people

7 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by geegee08(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
My wife doesn't know exactly how much I earn. We live very comfortably, I give her more than enough money monthly for home and her personal upkeep and we go on family vacations overseas with the kids once or twice yearly; but because she doesn't share my drive to save for the future, I deliberately keep her in the dark about my full worth, while continuing to save for our retirement and to be able to continue to pay for our children's education without stress.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
I must say this is one of the only thread I have read the entire 21 pages as of the time of this writing and I must say that I didn't do that because I really enjoyed the confessions but because it was raw. On this thread I lost and received back my faith in humanity. I cried for what some girlfriends undergo, and pitied others.
All in all, for those who gave out this secrets with feeling of remorse, there is still time to make up for ur error and to pacify karma.
I wish I knew how to quote all the ones that got me thinking or gasping into one space

7 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by omotowo2: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
tendawarrior1:
that i have a fwb giving me wat she refused to give saying till marriage. make she no worry sha, shes still d queen of my hrt.

I hope she is a virgin
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by omotowo2: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Veefierce:
I fear who no fear you

A swear that guy is a complete mad man
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by valirex: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
mid twenties? nah wetin she tell you be that abi? grin
Add 5 years to that you go get her real age.
Women too dey lie bro.
She is desperate for marriage and she don see say everything soft for you.
No fall for am.
Nah scam!! grin
Them plenty like that for 1004 flats where I stay.
desperate oloshos forming love. grin

Legend
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by emmaodet: 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
raphieMontella:

can I get the link to the thread pleaseeee

thank you

https://www.nairaland.com/5748402/how-did-find-out-partner

This is it sir
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by foleskay(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Abeg what's d most affordable data to use on mtn or airtel pls, within d range of 500.reply with code pls
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by foleskay(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sukkyy2010:
We just started and she never know that my manhood is 9.5 inches long.i pray she won't complain like others when we finally meet.
Mr lier. 9.5'' dick? You think everyone here is naive like you??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (35) (Reply)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali / My Wife Is Emasculating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.