Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? (103131 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. / Tell That Guy Ur Dating Right Now "Enough Is Enough, No sex or No More Sex" !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Papertrails(m): 7:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Had S*x severally with her supposed aunty of blessed memories. cry

21 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Ubdavis(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Some thing too heavy for mouth ...

4 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by ochiosa(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2020
My net worth,
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by PETGEB(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
mine: Her best friend asked for it behind closed doors and I deliveredgrin
baddest guy

3 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by taven(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Toonice:
Things are really rough but some people would think soliciting for help is fun to some people not knowing it's out of no options. I need help not to buy private jet, Ferrari or build a mansion but for survival this lockdown period.

Any amount dropped in the account below will be much appreciated.

Account number: 0245088524
Bank name: Wema
Name: Aroyewun segun.

Thanks and God bless richly.
Oga go village you all know what you are doing!! Hunger wan kill you yet you still dey browse anyhow with your phone!! You are the pure definition of lazy Nigerians... use your Mb take go bomb for Instagram you fit catch local!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by crownedprinz(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2020
Dignity5o4:
That I still want my ex embarassed
I appreciate your confidence for speaking out. Speaks a lot about you

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by crownedprinz(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2020
crownedprinz:

I appreciate your confidence for speaking out. Speaks a lot about your honesty. A lot of ladies don't wanna speak out. Thanks for speaking out
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Angelfrost(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2020
Luizkid:
That i've had enuf of the honeypot and i want out.

That's not something you should keep hiding... Better come clean while there's still a chance to make a clean break... If she gets deeper, it will get very bloody, cos las las, she will find out!!!

8 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by toprealman: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2020
paix:
She doesn't know that I am rich, because I always pretend to be poor.
She knows already. I'm sure you don't know she has won an Oscar and you think you are the only person that can act abi..... kwantinu shooting your African Magic low budget epic movie!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by StRichard(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2020
She doesn't know I don't have any girlfriend tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:02am On Apr 13, 2020
Babythicksme17:
God go punish most guys here when they are ready to settle down,they won't find love in Jesus name for deceiving girls.Awon Yoruba and igbo demons oshi grin
gringrin

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Mine...
e be like coronahunger been hide you?

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by bayelsaowei(m): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2020
Babythicksme17:
God go punish most guys here when they are ready to settle down,they won't find love in Jesus name for deceiving girls.Awon Yoruba and igbo demons oshi grin
grin..I am shocked by some of the comments especially by ihatefeminist... shocked

3 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by toprealman: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2020
tendawarrior1:
that i have a fwb giving me wat she refused to give saying till marriage. make she no worry sha, shes still d queen of my hrt.
Hope you are aware some "mining engineers" are exploring your mine "illegally" as well?
Queen ko, king ni.....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by PETGEB(m): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2020
[i][/i]
[quote author=MadeINchenzen2 post=88361427]I m waiting for that lady that will come here and tell us that she is dating 3 guys at
e same time and none of them have found out ;
den no fit come out who born dem well
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Viking007(m): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2020
She doesn't know I hold a PhD in 1X2/btts data analysis.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Angelfrost(m): 8:05am On Apr 13, 2020
BadLuckonmyGame:
I have fvck all my gf female family members and friends she have introduced to me so far.

All of them??! If they are that easy, then she probably is too!!! A fruit doesn't fall too far from the tree!!!

Other guys have probably shared that cookie with you!!!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by demarc001: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2020
Paxie55:
Men are really scum. See comments.
Dirty and irritating voyeuristic creatures.
Tufia. Whòres from deepest part of hell. No wonder God made you lots with mud sand. grin

You are complaining of men cos you folks are not talking, always shying away from saying truth yet condemning those who speak up.
Let the ladies speak up and you will hate yourself on their behalf.

Note I don't subscribe to promiscuity

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by bayelsaowei(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2020
Kenneygirl:

Poor woman angry
grin
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2020
Paxie55:

So, how do you know the one that's not pretending? You men are psychos.
If she had exhibited bad character, you lots will call him a simp for still staying with her. Now, she's calm and respectful, she has turned to a pretender. It's only a stupid man that will bring his relationship life for stupid people to analyse.
I'm sure you are probably under 19.

Though I am not support u but the e-diot dt u quoted is a fo*l

Look at his moniker, ihatefeminist

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2020
Veefierce:
.! wink
why erase the post ? You for leave am nau grin
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by OgaInnocent(m): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2020
Budline1:

Final year student in her mid 20s bro, is that one really old? She no dey fake am bro. Even me sef be OG now, she no fit run me street.
Abeg leave those deceivers, if she is good to you, pls keep her.

15 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by iKingsley(m): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2020
paix:
this one is romantic. Are you a surprise type? cool
paix:
this one is romantic. Are you a surprise type?
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by StRichard(m): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2020
Viking007:
She doesn't know I hold a PhD in 1X2/btts related stuffs.
grin wink grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by OtemAtum: 8:07am On Apr 13, 2020
paix:
Nollywood movie cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Estimable(m): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Jamexjulius(m): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2020
I'm here to read comments grin grin grin
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by LifeCoachAndre: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2020
Most guys commenting seem to be still quite young probably not over 30yrs. Most of them will regret their actions over time. If only they knew that as you get older finding genuine love gets harder, they would be truly commited to a woman that shows true love and grow strong with her.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2020
tchidi066:
Can't believe the kind of comments I'm reading here, it shows that relationships these days are nothing but sham, you men should continue, one-day you would meet your waterloo, what goes around comes around.

No be only waterloo, Na fireloo

9 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by thorbar(m): 8:09am On Apr 13, 2020
God help you all, he/she now read the secret here on Nairaland.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by mopol123: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2020
SHE CAN SWEAR I DONT SMOKE
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Greatlee54: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2020
Hello baby

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.