Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,176 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos (145680 Views)

Father Of Four Dies, Married Lover In Coma After Sex Romp / Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by StarUp: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
He fvcked his way out of this world...motherfvcker grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by dynicks(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
The spirit of konji finally leaving the scene when it was done with its job....

These two were way easy to manipulate....unto the next ones....hehehehehehe...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Akhagbenidestin(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
good news
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by mayklef(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
dd
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by lonelydora: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Can you imagine?
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by hillsway(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Life!
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by hammer0: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
SO THE PREGNANT WOMAN NO DIE, IT IS THE MAN THAT DIE?

I THING POVERTY IS BREEDING WEAK GENERATION OF MEN IN NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by kingjrofficial(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Finally Egungun don jam trailer

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by NaijadrivaCars: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
1000 Ways To Die - Romptainerified!

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Ihatefeminist: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
F
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Buharidgeneral: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Terrible
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by donbogo(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Easter and you’re having sex gosh...and it wasn’t even with your wife??

Hey friends am a graphic designer and I design anything you want be it logo flyer or business card and so forth...check my signature or look below for my WhatsApp number.thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Dreyfundz(m): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
For inside this pandemic

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mumu man! You love sex but can't afford a hotel.

the innocent sales boy will now become jobless

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
This may have been murder... undecided
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by hammer0: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
I DON DEY SHAME FOR THIS MAN.

A WOMAN CARRYING PREGNANCY BLEEP YOU TO DEATH.

HOW E WANT TAKE EXPLAIN AM TO GOD?

WAT A LEGACY TO LEAVE BEHIND FOR YOUR FAMILY.

BLEEPED TO DEATH BY A PREGNANT WOMAN.

CHAI, SHE DON DO U STRONG THING.

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Awon weyrey

Alainironu!!!

No respect for the unborn baby!!!

Awon oloshi meji!!!!
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by donbogo(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin grin ;Dpoveryy die oo lol...just one shot and boom my man die
hammer0:
SO THE PREGNANT WOMAN NO DIE, IT IS THE MAN THAT DIE?

I THING POVERTY IS BREEDING WEAK GENERATION OF MEN IN NIGERIA.
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Luckydubby7(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ncdc opportunity has come ooo
Go and carry out blood sample now

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Lastmankc(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Because of Toto
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Akwaibomdude(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Died in service
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by ezehroy: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nothing Corona no go see inside Virus
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol.

Inside life.

Wetin container get to do with him death again

All die na die even if na Jacuzzi him for kpoof inside.

Meanwhile, the man explaining to Angel Gabriel why he should be allowed through the pearly gates... grin
angry
Honestly don't you think this picture is now old and over used.
Give it a rest abeg, makes me cringe anytime I see it angry
Nigerians always overdo stuff, don't know when to stop, no originality sad
I don't understand the connection btw the story and the container thou.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Roon9(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Perfecttouch:
in this age and time, one thing must kill a man
Escape Boko haram, jam iswap
Escape iswap, jam herdsmen
Escape herdsmen, jam corona
Escape Corona, jam kpekus
Escape kpekus, jam poverty
Escape poverty, jam isolation
Inside isolation, bad wife problem dey

I'm telling you...
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by SweetCunt97(f): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Quite the funny read. Why would a married man be having an affair with a married woman? Woman wey her husband done scatter that place on a daily plus babies embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Olalan:
Really what makes men to jump from skirt to skirt when it's not that the female anatomy is different
"...men jump..."
How you grouped all men into your little write-up is intriguing.
You better change it to some men, except of course you've come in contact with all the men in the world.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by RaptObserver: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Died in active service
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by omonnakoda: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lockdown
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by falcon01: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
tayebest:
Sex is overrated! undecided
I swear

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Sonnobax15(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
The foetus must have been sent by her ancestors...

100 things that can kill a man...but a pussy ain't one of them 4 me let alone doing such act with another man's wife.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.