Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos (145695 Views)

Father Of Four Dies, Married Lover In Coma After Sex Romp / Pregnant Married Woman Caught Kissing Another Man In Workplace [photo] / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Biafranguy1(m): 2:21am On Apr 13, 2020
Just arrived to check the names, i knew na dem I'm going back? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by schurley(m): 2:27am On Apr 13, 2020
Ovokooo!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 13, 2020
tayebest:
Sex is overrated! undecided

Talk wetin you know
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by ajl: 2:48am On Apr 13, 2020
Olalan:
Really what makes men to jump from skirt to skirt when it's not that the female anatomy is different

Who says? You must be so inexperienced. Hole pass hole!

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 2:54am On Apr 13, 2020
Temysteve:
Berra shut ur foolish mouth and don't bring Adam into this. The man is an adult so he surely know the grief of his action.

The problem i have with young generation is that the are very uncouth, wat a decadence..

How has wat i said be an insult to u??

Did i quote/tag you??

Must u communicate with insult??

Were u not taught how to b pass ur take/view without adding insult??

Check wat u wrote, is it worth it?? SHM.

anyways, who am i to teach u normal societal etiquette, experience wil teach u wen u re way above ur adolescent stage. Have a wonderful easter Monday
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by tunddy(m): 3:48am On Apr 13, 2020
Hope this not covid 19? �
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by larryking540: 3:53am On Apr 13, 2020
Olalan:
Really what makes men to jump from skirt to skirt when it's not that the female anatomy is different

Dat keeps me wondering till date
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by ezepharoah(m): 4:00am On Apr 13, 2020
Na wa for 9ja
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Nobody: 5:03am On Apr 13, 2020
youngest85:

It's not the same......go and try an efik lady then compare it to the ones you've eaten before
Bro Efik are the cross river/ calabar right? But me i can only testify of Uyo/ Akwa ibom girls... The memory stil fresh for my brain & since then i dey always look out for girls from that region. The matter no be small cheesy
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by lebete3000: 5:05am On Apr 13, 2020
Yohh:

Carbon monoxide poisoning makes one sleep to death, that's the way it is described by doctors.

I know, but I wonder if it's odorless or has an odor. If it's the latter, atleast they'll have perceived it while they were having sex.

I do know though, that while in an air polluted area, it's best to leave the place once you start feeling funny, excited or dizzy...
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by sharone21(f): 5:28am On Apr 13, 2020
tayebest:

Overrated by men especially.... I wonder how men cope sexually when they leave this world?
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by nick50(m): 5:40am On Apr 13, 2020
E be like say dem use married women swear for afonjas
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Adexy4us(m): 6:15am On Apr 13, 2020
tayebest:
really really overrated ...
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Chibyke009(m): 6:31am On Apr 13, 2020
He quarantined himself with the wrong person and died
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by ophilly: 6:32am On Apr 13, 2020
OChimex:

Lol. Na only married men go understand this. bro. I feel the same way too. so so overrated.
The man in question is indeed married
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by yommen: 6:44am On Apr 13, 2020
lonelydora:
The iniquities of Nigeria is more than that of Sodom and Gomorrah

Say the iniquities of the present world. Na for only Nigeria sin dey?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Jidkidz(m): 6:45am On Apr 13, 2020
Perfecttouch:
in this age and time, one thing must kill a man
Escape Boko haram, jam iswap
Escape iswap, jam herdsmen
Escape herdsmen, jam corona
Escape Corona, jam kpekus
Escape kpekus, jam poverty
Escape poverty, jam isolation
Inside isolation, bad wife problem dey
too much sense for u

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Jidkidz(m): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2020
StarUp:
I have nothing to say lipsrsealed
married woman also running to their bf after lockdown
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Jidkidz(m): 6:49am On Apr 13, 2020
dre11:
*He abandoned us for 3 weeks — Widow

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/man-dies-during-romp-with-pregnant-lover-inside-container/

but me I fear woman oh..pregnant and you still knack anoda person..dat w
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by ekanx27(m): 6:52am On Apr 13, 2020
Everything is happening in Lagos. Are u sure Lagos is not the WUHAN of China and the New York of USA? [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by ACE1010: 6:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Perfecttouch:
in this age and time, one thing must kill a man
Escape Boko haram, jam iswap
Escape iswap, jam herdsmen
Escape herdsmen, jam corona
Escape Corona, jam kpekus
Escape kpekus, jam poverty
Escape poverty, jam isolation
Inside isolation, bad wife problem dey

grin grin cheesy. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by AreaFada2: 7:17am On Apr 13, 2020
lebete3000:

I know, but I wonder if it's odorless or has an odor. If it's the latter, atleast they'll have perceived it while they were having sex.

I do know though, that while in an air polluted area, it's best to leave the place once you start feeling funny, excited or dizzy...
Colourless and odourless.
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Chirowman(m): 7:18am On Apr 13, 2020
when a man dies in active duty ,its called life well spent. RIP
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by nonstan(m): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2020
Olalan:

Just the need to explore
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by lebete3000: 7:26am On Apr 13, 2020
AreaFada2:

Colourless and odourless.

Damn...
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by snitchbitch: 8:13am On Apr 13, 2020
Pvssy, that tight "black hole " situated between the legs of women.

Though it many came, and through it many left!!!!
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Sharonstone7719: 8:17am On Apr 13, 2020
Died in active service. Give him a medal .
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by bbankky: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2020
Olalan:

Indiscipline

1 Like

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by 7lives: 9:08am On Apr 13, 2020
Olalan:

Na wickedness, na the devil in man dey kill man.
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Freelane33(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2020
We are @ your service . Contact 0702222222x for the undertaking service

Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by oaugraduate1234(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2020
it's only greed and lack of contentment that will make a married man have sex with another woman.
Re: Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos by Perfecttouch(m): 9:52am On Apr 13, 2020
Str8talk21:

Escape GEJ, jam PMB
Shai this one enter o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! / Tag And Ask / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.