Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone (15029 Views)

Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. / What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by fuwaski(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Anneka101:

I want to learn, what if it was WhatsApp?
How do you retrieve that?
How do you retrieve that?[/quote

Hahahaha so easy.. just go to settings> storage>files>WhatsApp>media>whasap images>sent boom... U will see all sent photos and videos there .. hahahaha
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by ucheuzor1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Girls are just one bunch of clueless creatures. This modern world girls o. Imagine a girl is not ashamed to cover her laps again. They sample stretched mark breast and laps without being ashamed. It's well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Randal: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Micheallewis:
I check my babe phone..and saw nude pictures of different guys dick...this is the girl we are planning to marry...pls what should I do..should I confront her..??..i also saw her own lap picture next to the other nude picture...i think she might have deleted her own nude she sent..but am not sure...pls what can I do

Talk to her about it.

If you want to find out the pictures she sent to people on WhatsApp, go to file manager and open the WhatsApp folder. What open, check for media and open it. Look for pictures/images folder and open it. The first folder after you open it is the 'sent' folder. Open it and see for yourself.
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Micheallewis:
I check my babe phone..and saw nude pictures of different guys dick...this is the girl we are planning to marry...pls what should I do..should I confront her..??..i also saw her own lap picture next to the other nude picture...i think she might have deleted her own nude she sent..but am not sure...pls what can I do
Have you heard of unsolicited images and message, some guys might have been bugging her with this or the thumbnail could been saved from an erotic group in her WhatsApp or status.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Randal:

Talk to her about it.

If you want to find out the pictures she sent to people on WhatsApp, go to file manager and open the WhatsApp folder. What open, check for media and open it. Look for pictures/images folder and open it. The first folder after you open it is the 'sent' folder. Open it and see for yourself.
Have you heard of unsolicited images and message, some guys might have been bugging her with this or the thumbnail could been saved from an erotic group in her WhatsApp or status.
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
fuwaski:

Hahahaha so easy.. just go to settings> storage>files>WhatsApp>media>whasap images>sent boom... U will see all sent photos and videos there .. hahahaha
It could be unsolicited images and message, some guys might have been bugging her with this or the thumbnail could been saved from an erotic group in her WhatsApp or status.
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Rapmoney(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ilefoaye:
This lockdown is affecting me, and I don't know how to do runs to survive.I was just rubbed, my phone and international passport , please Nigerians you can help me with any amount I'm not fake u can check my profile for my picture since 5 years on nairaland 090 4848 2447 for my account number

Scam!

Look for another story grin
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Martinez39s(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Micheallewis:
What type of men are people raising these days? So you really don't know what to do? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by austinodos1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
That's a very bad signal.
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hmm...
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Ilefoaye(m): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rapmoney:

Scam!
Look for another story grin
tanKs
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Lordbucci2: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Micheallewis:
just end it, no need asking, she wil definitely deny it..
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Omar09(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Micheallewis:

You should marry her. Yeah she will be great. A good mother to kids you are not going to be sure will yours. I'm just saying tho.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Micheallewis:

If you love go ahead to marry nobody holy bro
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
yea
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by tolijascro(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=Grandamante post=88388784]You can do many things but u should only do one thing.[/quotel

lol........mad o
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by bonnyhope: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Micheallewis:

How old is this one sef?
All these sisi boiz all over nairaland sef
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by bonnyhope: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
What type of men are people raising these days? So you really don't know what to do? undecided

That's one of the reasons i said most stories on this forum are fake. Imagine a grown up man who wants to marry is asking such question

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by NERDYDREAMS(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
StrikeBack:
Send your own so the equation will balance.

Ever heard of completing the square method?

One out of three method to solve a quadratic equation grin
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by jubrilcastle(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Grandamante:
You can do many things but u should only do one thing.
Funny you. Seriously you get brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by crispyJ: 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
listen to yourself "what should i do ??"
send your own nude also smiley smiley..

1 Like

Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by crispyJ: 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
fuwaski:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
you've taught her ....now she will be deleting her own cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Dreyton36: 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Get the b**** off ur life

She's not for you

Whether she sent her nudes or not , no responsible girl will have such photos on her phone when it's not ur d***
Except ur d*** too small for her liking
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:04am On Apr 14, 2020
Micheallewis:
sit at home and think about world about to end.
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by kayzee1112(m): 12:32am On Apr 14, 2020
Are you still thinking of joining. Join now before it's too late

Hello �
About what i promised you all of creating a side income tips whatsapp group,
Now this is an opportunity for everyone. Mind you am only interested in serious people for the new stuffs i have at hand, all are absolutely free �
Here Is the link to join below

https:///FCWYbEv9peIFNX45kGQZxF

See yah �
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Randal: 1:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I'm talking about the SENT images
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by cyphercosmas(m): 3:06am On Apr 14, 2020
u are the only one to make her change
so confront her and give her advice
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Wiseman2y(m): 3:24am On Apr 14, 2020
Alaye in this 21 century you still need the pastor to tell you that the girl is an ashana. O boy wake up from your slumber, women of today's world are nothing to write home about coz ashana plenty pass wife materials. Secondly she is only after your money not really love you. Finally, pussy is not yours forever, when it's your time Bleep it wella. Gone are the days of true love, women of nowadays are only after your cash., get more cash and Bleep more pussies. Cheres!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Auxigen(m): 4:42am On Apr 14, 2020
sylvez:

She’s for the person receiving her nudes, nudes are sent to only trusted and intimate relationship.
What of twerking video? cheesy
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Auxigen(m): 4:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Wiseman2y:
Alaye in this 21 century you still need the pastor to tell you that the girl is an ashana. O boy wake up from your slumber, women of today's world are nothing to write home about coz ashana plenty pass wife materials. Secondly she is only after your money not really love you. Finally, pussy is not yours forever, when it's your time Bleep it wella. Gone are the days of true love, women of nowadays are only after your cash., get more cash and Bleep more pussies. Cheres!
Hmmm that's why I fear for this generation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. / "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook / U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.