Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone (15027 Views)

Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. / What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Randal:
I'm talking about the SENT images
Yes, it could be someone bugging her but, she don't want him; so he goes that far to send such to prove his seriousness. Another could be requested via truth or dare or adult game, or trying to blackmail him
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by xperiencelove(m): 6:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Please stop asking stupid questions like this anymore. I got angry when a MAN ask this type of question.
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Bennysam: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
sylvez:

She’s for the person receiving her nudes, nudes are sent to only trusted and intimate relationship.
I believe in confrontations in a situation like this before
Walking away
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Raggy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
OH! Men of nowadays
Re: Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone by Randal: 2:32am On Apr 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Yes, it could be someone bugging her but, she don't want him; so he goes that far to send such to prove his seriousness. Another could be requested via truth or dare or adult game, or trying to blackmail him
You don't understand me, I mean checking the girl's phone.for images she sent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reactions After Lady Shares Video Showing Her Friend Getting Oral S*x From Dog / My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. / U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.