Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (67611 Views)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
The woman is just looking for attention, those guys were going at themselves, I see no tribal undertones anywhere. Oby should learn to mind her business and leave small boys alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by ajl: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
ProWalker:
Stupid ugly woman. Bello put her in her place

I love this woman’s response though

You all are sick in the head. Boy made the right call on what's the stupid boy did and someone else including you are turning around to blame her. When will you all use your senses?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

You are nothing but a bigot. I didn’t mention any tribe or religion in my post. Little minds like you cannot make any point without resorting to tribalism and religion. They gave it to Bello and he gave them back. Fair is fair. Period.

Actually it isn’t. This is career/ campaign killing stuff. It is one thing for two strangers to do this, and another for a member of the establishment. This is why I am against companies using their staffs personal twitter ids. Because you can say some things that will now be associated with your employer.

You will now be putting out fire- does xyz enterprises support violence against women?
El Rufai will forever be associated as being tolerant of rape and molestation. You can be sure if he has any future campaigns, this will be pulled out.

You will note that when el rufai himself gets into it with Shehu Sani, it is witty, it is barbed, but it is not vulgar.

The son is definitely not a chip off the old block, but a crude lout

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by simhosting: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by seunmsg(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
sweerychick:
lol relax everyone knows your bias against igbos

I have no bias against Igbos. I’m solidly against PDP and their wailing supporters and they could be found in every ethnic group.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by selemempe: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

You are nothing but a bigot. I didn’t mention any tribe or religion in my post. Little minds like you cannot make any point without resorting to tribalism and religion. They gave it to Bello and he gave them back. Fair is fair. Period.
can you show where Igbo gave it to Bello? Because if Bello had insulted the guy without bring tribe into it we won't be having this conversation.

Show me why Igbo was involved in whatever Bello was going through on twitter.

You guys claim it's always igbos at fault...I hope you know that being a just person means standing on principles regardless of who you are supporting.

Are you a just person?

19 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by lastempero: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:
Someone tweeted the attached pic at Bello and somehow, there was no outrage. The hypocrisy of those calling Bello out stinks. You can’t conveniently look away when other are been unfairly attacked and then start pontificating when they fight back.

About two years ago, Dino Melaye on the floor of the senate threatened to rape senator Oluremi Tinubu. The same people who are now crying over Bello’s tweet actually encouraged and hailed Dino back then. They opened countless thread in support of Dino and abused Tinubu and the entire Yoruba race. Dino even took his stupidity a step further by visiting Bourdillon street in Lagos and challenged Tinubu to come out and fight him. The people crying now widely circulated that picture.

Twitter is a gbas gbos app. When they serve you hot, you serve them hotter. If the kitchen is too hot, get the fvck out. No time for unnecessary emotions.

Let hatred for this particular tribe not send you to your early grave and when did the igbos support the statement your dino made or you can't sleep without bashing this particular tribe.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Bizibi(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

fair is fair.....I am sure you didn't see all the tweets including the one with @nedu bbog.

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Alvin212(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Just 2week of
Partial lockdown

Too much hunger in afonjazzy land.

2 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by 9iceprince(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:
Why are they attacking him..when karma knows his father is a nigerian politician...since dem born una,una don ever see a nigerian politicians child become somebody for dis life?agwui ironsi,ahmadu bello,tafawa balewa,azikiwe,obasanjo,buhari,babangida,yar'aduas, and co,down to ur various states...name one.pls,i stand to be corrected.
BUKOLA SARAKI.... son of OLUSOLA SARAKI
And Kindly search about Yarudua's father

3 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by olarge: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:
About two years ago, Dino Melaye on the floor of the senate threatened to rape senator Oluremi Tinubu. The same people who are now crying over Bello’s tweet actually encouraged and hailed Dino back then.
@ the emboldened. Why is this inanity so common in nairaland arguments? Have you any proof they're the same people? If so reply with evidence not the typical puerile nairaland insults.
Cheers.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by seunmsg(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
lastempero:

Late hatred for this particular tribe not send you to your early grave and when did the igbos support the statement your dino made or you can't sleep without bashing this particular tribe.

And where in my post did I mention Igbo?

6 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by StreetFight: 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:
Why are they attacking him..when karma knows his father is a nigerian politician...since dem born una,una don ever see a nigerian politicians child become somebody for dis life?agwui ironsi,ahmadu bello,tafawa balewa,azikiwe,obasanjo,buhari,babangida,yar'aduas, and co,down to ur various states...name one.pls,i stand to be corrected.

Theodora Orji's son is currently Abia State Assembly Speaker.

Obafemi Awolowo's children and grandchildren are ALL doing well. I mean ALL Awolowo's children and grandchildren are doing very well in life.

4 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by fergie001: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bizibi:
fair is fair.....I am sure you didn't see all the tweets including the one with @nedu bbog.
He saw it all.....he is dancing around the fence as usual.

Someone insulted your father.....very annoying
You don't have mouth to insult his own father?

So everyone who insults El-Rufai is from a tribe.

You now profile his tribe (which he even is not)...

I hate to see supposed literate people misbehave.

Just leave him to dance around his madness.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Ayoefa: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Usual one sided story. Why didn't she talk about the Igbo boy who first used all sorts of bad words to describe the boy's father?

USUAL RUBBISH TRASH,

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by fergie001: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
olarge:
@ the emboldened. Why is this inanity so common in nairaland arguments? Have you any proof they're the same people? If so reply with evidence not the typical puerile nairaland insults.
Cheers.
He will dance around again like nedu...just watch him.

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by selemempe: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:
Someone tweeted the attached pic at Bello and somehow, there was no outrage. The hypocrisy of those calling Bello out stinks. You can’t conveniently look away when other are been unfairly attacked and then start pontificating when they fight back.

About two years ago, Dino Melaye on the floor of the senate threatened to rape senator Oluremi Tinubu. The same people who are now crying over Bello’s tweet actually encouraged and hailed Dino back then. They opened countless thread in support of Dino and abused Tinubu and the entire Yoruba race. Dino even took his stupidity a step further by visiting Bourdillon street in Lagos and challenged Tinubu to come out and fight him. The people crying now widely circulated that picture.

Twitter is a gbas gbos app. When they serve you hot, you serve them hotter. If the kitchen is too hot, get the fvck out. No time for unnecessary emotions.
those calling Bello out are doing so because he brought Igbo into it ogbeni....why are you so hate filled to know that it is too wrong for politically exposed persons to be obviously tribal?
Do you think it's like you and me throwing tribal banter? These guys are public faces that can cause serious security breaches

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by CsRockefeller(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:

Balwea's son is in the Senate, One of Obj's son is a member of the Lighthouse musical group, another is an office in d NA.

The list goes on.

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Asour: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
divinehand2003:
GREATEST hits

Abeg wetin concern Bello with how Donald Trump dey manage Coronavirus inside America? Please Bello, Nigeria is faced with the Pandemic as well, and so let your advice and criticisms be directed appropriately.

On a light but salient note, it may concern him.

Never forget that some of these guys have dual citizenships and as such are legal stakeholders too in the US. Who knows.

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by seunmsg(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
olarge:
Cheers.

I don’t owe you any proof my friend. If you feel that my claim is not accurate, the onus is on you to provide evidence to contradict my claim and not asking me to help you with proof. Get to work and prove me wrong.

9 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by RTSC: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

Shut up bigot.

The person that insulted him was not igbo.

But as bigots go, the idiotic son of a terrorist decided to attack his long term nemesis.
And to make it worse, his useless mother sitting on the board of kaduna gender equality panel supported him.

A deranged family supported by deranged people.

Go and vote for them in 2023.

Shior.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by selemempe: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ayoefa:
Usual one sided story. Why didn't she talk about the Igbo boy who first used all sorts of bad words to describe the boy's father?

USUAL RUBBISH TRASH,
post the 'igbo' boy here let's see

6 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Terrorist beget terrorist. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by RTSC: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Atiku is currently trending positively on twitter.

Despite the numerous attack on his person by useless bastards, his over 30 children have never once replied or spoken back.

And many of his children are on twitter.

The difference between good home training and born throway.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
olarge:
Cheers.

I stopped reading his nonsense the moment I saw that. It truly hurts coming to terms with the reality that I share the same country with these lot.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Foreigners: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

That we stand on that side of truth always doesn’t make us haters. I don’t hate anybody. Before you condemn Bello, show us the effort you’ve put into correcting those that have tweeted nonsense at him and his dad for years. You guys think it doesn’t hurt? And when did I ever present myself as a billionaire?

If you abuse my father and wish death upon him, I will respond by wishing more painful death on yours. Bello has the right to defend himself and his father anyhow he deems fit. Nobody has the monopoly of abusing others.

But when El-Rufai was attacking Jonathan calling him all sorts of names you weren't there ba?

The Hypocrisy of APC miscreants stinks.

18 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by seunmsg(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
selemempe:
can you show where Igbo gave it to Bello? Because if Bello had insulted the guy without bring tribe into it we won't be having this conversation.

Show me why Igbo was involved in whatever Bello was going through on twitter.

You guys claim it's always igbos at fault...I hope you know that being a just person means standing on principles regardless of who you are supporting.

Are you a just person?

Can you show me where I said “Igbo gave it to Bello”?

5 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Mightyhaiz: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ojiofor:
To those terrorists, any opposition to their devilish intent is an Igbo.
e no tire you?

2 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Uncletony(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
With all these biased posts from the so called seunmsg, I advice all my Igbo brothers to boycott this useless nairaland and join reputable online fora. This guy is a bigot of the highest order, a nonetity, he has nothing to offer than hatred. He insulted Jonathan so much , but non of GEJ children or cousins ever threatened to rape his mother. He masturbates on all post dinigrating the igbos, closes those of the Yorubas. H is bias towards the igbos so clear for all to see.am out

10 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by sweerychick(f): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

I have no bias against Igbos. I’m solidly against PDP and their wailing supporters and they could be found in every ethnic group.
good for you then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet / Soldiers Kill Ballot Thief In Kogi (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.