Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (67618 Views)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by IamMichaels: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:
Why are they attacking him..when karma knows his father is a nigerian politician...since dem born una,una don ever see a nigerian politicians child become somebody for dis life?agwui ironsi,ahmadu bello,tafawa balewa,azikiwe,obasanjo,buhari,babangida,yar'aduas, and co,down to ur various states...name one.pls,i stand to be corrected.

I think you can start from Bukola and Gbemisola saraki the children of Olusola Saraki

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Jfix(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
In Nigeria tribalism happens

So far in the battle
The fulanis are losing to the igbos
Scorelines 1- 4
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Tmb78(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
selemempe:
it is not right.

But as someone who voted buhari in 2015 and who was supporting APC from its founding in 2013 up to Dec 2015, I will say that yorubas are to blame more.

Most igbos were very ignorant of politics in 2014...the whole nairaland was filled with insults to gej and Igbos...I was foolish enough not to realise it until buhari came to power...I can quickly show you posts from one ngeneukwenu if you want
At least,thank God you agreed it's not right.
I agree that there were insults too from the Yoruba to gej and Igbos
But what were the igbos doing during gej's regime?
The kind of insults the igbos were hurling at the yorubas no be here o maybe cos they believed it was their son that was in Government or stuff like that
Even when the Yoruba elders went to show their displeasure at been sidelined in gej's Government at Aso rock,some igbos here mocked the yorubas endlessly saying gej shouldn't give them anything
If you were on nairaland at that time,you would understand what I'm saying.
I guess,the long and short of what I am trying to pass across to you is that not all yorubas are the fans of the Government of the day and definitely not all of them pander to Fulani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Ayoefa: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:
Someone tweeted the attached pic at Bello and somehow, there was no outrage. The hypocrisy of those calling Bello out stinks. You can’t conveniently look away when other are been unfairly attacked and then start pontificating when they fight back.

About two years ago, Dino Melaye on the floor of the senate threatened to rape senator Oluremi Tinubu. The same people who are now crying over Bello’s tweet actually encouraged and hailed Dino back then. They opened countless thread in support of Dino and abused Tinubu and the entire Yoruba race. Dino even took his stupidity a step further by visiting Bourdillon street in Lagos and challenged Tinubu to come out and fight him. The people crying now widely circulated that picture.

Twitter is a gbas gbos app. When they serve you hot, you serve them hotter. If the kitchen is too hot, get the fvck out. No time for unnecessary emotions.

May God bless you abundantly for point out the obvious HYPOCRISY from the USUAL GROUP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by fergie001: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
olarge:
As expected he did just that. grin grin grin
They never disappoint. grin
That's his style....I am not against his partisan approach but he always tries to bend away from who he truly is.......he calls people bigots...
He needs a mirror.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by ogbunaigwee(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:
Why are they attacking him..when karma knows his father is a nigerian politician...since dem born una,una don ever see a nigerian politicians child become somebody for dis life?agwui ironsi,ahmadu bello,tafawa balewa,azikiwe,obasanjo,buhari,babangida,yar'aduas, and co,down to ur various states...name one.pls,i stand to be corrected.
The saraki's family
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Nairalandmonika: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
ProWalker:
Stupid ugly woman. Bello put her in her place

I love this woman’s response though
So the governor son is right for threatening to rape someone's mother abi what's your point?
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by MYHUBBY: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
his father will still use him to donate for his political upgrading as he did for the one that died in Abuja

these politician son with privileges from majority of ediots won't cease to exhibit their foolishness in public
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Bizibi(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
fergie001:

He saw it all.....he is dancing around the fence as usual.

Someone insulted your father.....very annoying
You don't have mouth to insult his own father?

So everyone who insults El-Rufai is from a tribe.

You now profile his tribe (which he even is not)...

I hate to see supposed literate people misbehave.

Just leave him to dance around his madness.
honestly,I can't understand the guy.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Chatbot1234: 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
being nigerian is a curse, it has never been a blessing and will never be.
such a sad fucking country.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by fergie001: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tmb78:
At least,thank God you agreed it's not right.
I agree that there were insults too from the Yoruba to gej and Igbos
But what were the igbos doing during gej's regime?
The kind of insults the igbos were hurling at the yorubas no be here o maybe cos they believed it was their son that was in Government or stuff like that
Even when the Yoruba elders went to show their displeasure at been sidelined in gej's Government at Aso rock,some igbos here mocked the yorubas endlessly saying gej shouldn't give them anything
If you were on nairaland at that time,you would understand what I'm saying.
I guess,the long and short of what I am trying to pass across to you is that not all yorubas are the fans of the Government of the day and definitely not all of them pander to Fulani[
You know the only way to win a political war in Nigeria today is your ethnicity and/or religion. We will do well to move away from that.

You have spoken well, God bless.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Akpacha(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:
Iyabo Obasanjo a senator? What else?

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by fergie001: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bizibi:
honestly,I can't understand the guy.
Abeg, no give am clout....let's move on.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Vicilo(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:
Someone tweeted the attached pic at Bello and somehow, there was no outrage. The hypocrisy of those calling Bello out stinks. You can’t conveniently look away when other are been unfairly attacked and then start pontificating when they fight back.

About two years ago, Dino Melaye on the floor of the senate threatened to rape senator Oluremi Tinubu. The same people who are now crying over Bello’s tweet actually encouraged and hailed Dino back then. They opened countless thread in support of Dino and abused Tinubu and the entire Yoruba race. Dino even took his stupidity a step further by visiting Bourdillon street in Lagos and challenged Tinubu to come out and fight him. The people crying now widely circulated that picture.

Twitter is a gbas gbos app. When they serve you hot, you serve them hotter. If the kitchen is too hot, get the fvck out. No time for unnecessary emotions.

Oga please be liberal in judgment, Tinubu's wife called Dino names (dog, idiot etc) severally inside national Assembly and x whole world saw it. Now tell me y el-ruf son did what he did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Urchman200: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

You are nothing but a bigot. I didn’t mention any tribe or religion in my post. Little minds like you cannot make any point without resorting to tribalism and religion. They gave it to Bello and he gave them back. Fair is fair. Period.
u are the bigger bigots, I thought u had brain transplants recently? Is like the brain is back to zombie mode, bringing tinubu into the manner less behaviour of a supposed governor's son just to support his stupid and uncultured behaviour is the height of bigotry any man can reach. Always trying to justify stupidity by comparing it with another, just the same way u justify Buhari failures by comparing him with Jonathan is sickening.

2 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by AreaFada2: 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Does it surprise anyone that El-Midget's son is a bigot? shocked
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by AK481(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

That we stand on the side of truth always doesn’t make us haters. I don’t hate anybody. Before you condemn Bello, show us the effort you’ve put into correcting those that have tweeted nonsense at him and his dad for years. You guys think it doesn’t hurt? And when did I ever present myself as a billionaire?

If you abuse my father and wish death upon him, I will respond by wishing more painful death on yours. Bello has the right to defend himself and his father anyhow he deems fit. Nobody has the monopoly of abusing others.

That picture you posted was after the incidence and not before .

Why did he mention “no Igbo sound” tueh? Does he mean that if they are gang raping her no “ nnayi nnayi “ that’s outright bigotry.

And to think you re supporting blinding makes it sad �

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Corrinthians(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dear South Easterners, learn to treat others how you want others to treat you.

https://www.nairaland.com/3224533/melaye-remi-tinubu-beat-impregnate

Your show of shame on the above referenced thread is still fresh on our minds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Feraz(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

Again, you have stylishly started misinforming the public on what went down, thereby spreading false information contrary to NL rules. Read this from Premium Times and correct yourself - https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/387581-outrage-as-el-rufais-son-threatens-to-gang-rape-twitter-users-mother.html

The SCREENSHOT you posted HAS NOTHING to do with Bello's exchange with a tweep and threatening sexual violence.

Dominique, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, the screenshot above leading to the whole exchange is false (link attached). Esseite has corrected him but he has still not taken down the screenshot. If rule 8 no longer applies, let me know so that when next I violate that rule, you all can unlook. smiley

Don't be stupid Omenka. The person who did that wasn't even Igbo because we all know this your comment is directed at Igbos.
Corrinthians:
Dear South Easterners, learn to treat others how you want others to treat you.

https://www.nairaland.com/3224533/melaye-remi-tinubu-beat-impregnate

Your show of shame on the above referenced thread is still fresh on our minds.

seunmsg:

Basically, you’re saying the exchange between Remi and Tinubu was a gbas gbos and nothing else. Fair enough.

Bello didn’t just come up with that tweet unprovoked. Wailers have been tweeting rubbish at him and his father for years now. Even on Nairaland here, you cannot claim you’ve not seen hateful comments against Bello’s father. Go and check the thread where it was announced that El-Rufai tested positive for CoronaVirus and see how they wished him death. It is only fair that he serves them back in similar manner. Fair is fair.
Again, visit the link and see where it all started from. Stop defending the indefensible. As for wishing death on politicians, we have seen it play here numerous times with both the ruling and opposing parties. Why is this any different? Where was this energy when death was being wished upon them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Tmb78(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
fergie001:

You know the only way to win a political war in Nigeria today is your ethnicity and/or religion. We will do well to move away from that.

You have spoken well, God bless.
yeah,we all should try to move away from that,God helping us.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Ikinternational: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

You really need to start following Donald Trump in Twitter and see how he dishes out insult to so many Americans that disagree with him.

What is it with you nairalanders and deflection? You didn't address my point at all

Guy I'm not commenting from my village. I don't need to follow Trump on Twitter

Trump is not a conventional politician. He is of the 1%
Using him as example is futile.

But since you brought up Trump, he wouldn't dare insult Blacks as a group. His insanity does have limitations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by toprealman: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
El Rufai's son......haba Oby? Kilode

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Ladyad(f): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is really bad.
I hate anything associated with El rufai
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Urchman200: 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

That we stand on the side of truth always doesn’t make us haters. I don’t hate anybody. Before you condemn Bello, show us the effort you’ve put into correcting those that have tweeted nonsense at him and his dad for years. You guys think it doesn’t hurt? And when did I ever present myself as a billionaire?

If you abuse my father and wish death upon him, I will respond by wishing more painful death on yours. Bello has the right to defend himself and his father anyhow he deems fit. Nobody has the monopoly of abusing others.
oga u are losing ur sanity seriously, especially with ur extremism with religion and tribal stand.

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Severino: 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=donbachi post=88391428][/quote]
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by fx45(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:
There's somebody called Ikuku in Abia State
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by nanauju(f): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

And what has Igbo got to do with my post? Did I mention Igbo or any ethnic group in my post?

It's better to start mentioning tribe. Acting like you're sitting on the fence is not ur thing. You're a tribal bigot. This new act of trying to speak from both sides of your mouth is not ur thing

2 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by OlawaleBammie: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:
Wat about saraki in kwara, adefarati in ondo, adebayo in ekiti, iyabo obasanjo??

Tho i am not into politics oo and i dont support politicianscheesy
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Jack500: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
ZZ22:
to Yoruba mooslim anything a Fulani does is right and what is Igbo doing in his post since the guy he's dealing with is not Igbo.

U need sense, even El-rufai son is far better than u, now, u av started calling a person Yoruba Muslim, who told u is a Yoruba let alone a Muslim. Get sense and stop disgracing ur daddy Here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Klington: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

You are nothing but a bigot. I didn’t mention any tribe or religion in my post. Little minds like you cannot make any point without resorting to tribalism and religion. They gave it to Bello and he gave them back. Fair is fair. Period.

By threatening someone's mother with gang rape.
Continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) / Shallow Grave Where General Alkali Was Buried Discovered By Army (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.