Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (67625 Views)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by KristenT: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:
Why are they attacking him..when karma knows his father is a nigerian politician...since dem born una,una don ever see a nigerian politicians child become somebody for dis life?agwui ironsi,ahmadu bello,tafawa balewa,azikiwe,obasanjo,buhari,babangida,yar'aduas, and co,down to ur various states...name one.pls,i stand to be corrected.

Bukola Saraki nko?
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by ZZ22: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jack500:

U need sense, even El-rufai son is far better than u, now, u av started calling a person Yoruba Muslim, who told u is a Yoruba let alone a Muslim. Get sense and stop disgracing ur daddy Here.
is he not a Yoruba Muslim? Who else would commend Bello for such idiocy if not the usual suspects
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Jack500: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
RTSC:

Shut up bigot.

The person that insulted him was not igbo.

But as bigots go, the idiotic son of a terrorist decided to attack his long term nemesis.
And to make it worse, his useless mother sitting on the board of kaduna gender equality panel supported him.

A deranged family supported by deranged people.

Go and vote for them in 2023.

Shior.

I think this should be directed to your people, because u av vowed to vote a northerner in 2023, to spite Yoruba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by israelmao(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Who will reorganize this nation for us?Maybe Coronavirus.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Ojiofor: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
e no tire you?

Na their way.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Jack500: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Uncletony:
With all these biased posts from the so called seunmsg, I advice all my Igbo brothers to boycott this useless nairaland and join reputable online fora. This guy is a bigot of the highest order, a nonetity, he has nothing to offer than hatred. He insulted Jonathan so much , but non of GEJ children or cousins ever threatened to rape his mother. He masturbates on all post dinigrating the igbos, closes those of the Yorubas. H is bias towards the igbos so clear for all to see.am out

Your name is not Tony, if u dont deactivate your account instantly. I can bet with u that ur Igbos brothers can't breathe a day without visiting this site u called useless. Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Jack500: 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
mystery22:
I am happy alot of igbo's are waking up,is time for all of us to leave Nigeria,let watch how the northerners will rape the Yorubas to death since they keep supporting this disease called the hausa/Fulani.
Project Nigeria failed....

Lolz, pls, start by leaving SW and the north, that's when people will take u serious, as at now, u are fooling urself, with this leaving Nigeria rant.

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by donkuso(f): 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rapist sighted, you and all the people that liked ur post, you know ur group.For Bello to mention he will pass over to his friends means that it is a normal business of the day for them,and for u not to see anything wrong with it then u re in the shit biz too. Repent for God loves u.

seunmsg:
Someone tweeted the attached pic at Bello and somehow, there was no outrage. The hypocrisy of those calling Bello out stinks. You can’t conveniently look away when other are been unfairly attacked and then start pontificating when they fight back.

About two years ago, Dino Melaye on the floor of the senate threatened to rape senator Oluremi Tinubu. The same people who are now crying over Bello’s tweet actually encouraged and hailed Dino back then. They opened countless thread in support of Dino and abused Tinubu and the entire Yoruba race. Dino even took his stupidity a step further by visiting Bourdillon street in Lagos and challenged Tinubu to come out and fight him. The people crying now widely circulated that picture.

Twitter is a gbas gbos app. When they serve you hot, you serve them hotter. If the kitchen is too hot, get the fvck out. No time for unnecessary emotions.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by NaMeAboki: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

That we stand on the side of truth always doesn’t make us haters. I don’t hate anybody. Before you condemn Bello, show us the effort you’ve put into correcting those that have tweeted nonsense at him and his dad for years. You guys think it doesn’t hurt? And when did I ever present myself as a billionaire?

If you abuse my father and wish death upon him, I will respond by wishing more painful death on yours. Bello has the right to defend himself and his father anyhow he deems fit. Nobody has the monopoly of abusing others.

Word!

The hypocrites think they are entitled to insult others at will but never to receive same in reply.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by luluman: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
ProWalker:
Stupid ugly woman. Bello put her in her place

I love this woman’s response though
Ia that how you reason?
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by broadman20: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

Basically, you’re saying the exchange between Remi and Tinubu was a gbas gbos and nothing else. Fair enough.

Bello didn’t just come up with that tweet unprovoked. Wailers have been tweeting rubbish at him and his father for years now. Even on Nairaland here, you cannot claim you’ve not seen hateful comments against Bello’s father. Go and check the thread where it was announced that El-Rufai tested positive for CoronaVirus and see how they wished him death. It is only fair that he serves them back in similar manner. Fair is fair.

I expected you to use your own video proof to conter what he has said but no you resort to insult as usual.
Anyway how do you know a kid that lacks home training on social media?
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by stormborn28(m): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:
Someone tweeted the attached pic at Bello and somehow, there was no outrage. The hypocrisy of those calling Bello out stinks. You can’t conveniently look away when other are been unfairly attacked and then start pontificating when they fight back.

About two years ago, Dino Melaye on the floor of the senate threatened to rape senator Oluremi Tinubu. The same people who are now crying over Bello’s tweet actually encouraged and hailed Dino back then. They opened countless thread in support of Dino and abused Tinubu and the entire Yoruba race. Dino even took his stupidity a step further by visiting Bourdillon street in Lagos and challenged Tinubu to come out and fight him. The people crying now widely circulated that picture.

Twitter is a gbas gbos app. When they serve you hot, you serve them hotter. If the kitchen is too hot, get the fvck out. No time for unnecessary emotions.
someone has taken care of you with a video evidence so I rest my case
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by jkool24(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
naija !
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by AnanseK(m): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
That ugly woman wants to bully the young boy. she doesn’t see the kind of gutter language and insults her IPOB brothers are heaping on the Nigerian President and his tribesmen everyday and every minute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by ylaa(f): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
This fool called bello seems to be talking and reasoning with his anus. Donald Trump gave his citizen a thousand dollars each for their upkeep, what did we get from Buhari? Even what was contributed for the covid 19 has been shared by buhari among his people and claimed was destroyed by fire. Shame on bello. Almajiri brain.

divinehand2003:
GREATEST hits

Abeg wetin concern Bello with how Donald Trump dey manage Coronavirus inside America? Please Bello, Nigeria is faced with the Pandemic as well, and so let your advice and criticisms be directed appropriately.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Mazikic(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
ProWalker:

That is why the bold should worry any sensible igbo person.

People now profile Ibos as uncouth, rude and vile people, to the point that any comment seen to be rude will be seen to by by an Ibo
The meaning of "Igbo" has been expanded to cover anybody seen as threat to Hausa/Fulani caliphate. For those supporting these Islamic henchmen in the North just to spite Igbos, you guys should continue!!!

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by gcof(m): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:
Why are they attacking him..when karma knows his father is a nigerian politician...since dem born una,una don ever see a nigerian politicians child become somebody for dis life?agwui ironsi,ahmadu bello,tafawa balewa,azikiwe,obasanjo,buhari,babangida,yar'aduas, and co,down to ur various states...name one.pls,i stand to be corrected.
femi otedola
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by YungMillionaire: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
NL Ibos: Its so wonderful that Dino Maleye, then a senator, threatened to RAPE another senator.

NL Ibos: It is very Terrible El Rufia's son (who is not an elected official) threatened to rape some twitter guy's mother.

The hypocrisy of NL Igbos is the main reason I have no regard for them.

3 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by RTSC: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jack500:

I think this should be directed to your people, because u av vowed to vote a northerner in 2023, to spite Yoruba.
We are not voting a Yoruba.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Jack500: 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
RTSC:

Lolz, pls vote ur slave master in the north, we dont need d votes. Tanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Tvibes001(m): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
YungMillionaire:
NL Ibos: Its so wonderful that Dino Maleye, then a senator, threatened to RAPE another senator.

NL Ibos: It is very Terrible El Rufia's son (who is not an elected official) threatened to rape some twitter guy's mother.

The hypocrisy of NL Igbos is the main reason I have no regard for them.
MANY PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHY THE IGBOS ARE INVOLVED. THE SO CALLED SON OF THE GOVERNOR CALLED A SPECIFIC TRIBE. IT'S UNCALLED FOR.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by YungMillionaire: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tvibes001:

MANY PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHY THE IGBOS ARE INVOLVED. THE SO CALLED SON OF THE GOVERNOR CALLED A SPECIFIC TRIBE. IT'S UNCALLED FOR.

Social media Igbos praying for his father's death after he tested positive for covid. I think that's enough reason for him to insult the entire Igbo race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by James4bright(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

You are nothing but a bigot. I didn’t mention any tribe or religion in my post. Little minds like you cannot make any point without resorting to tribalism and religion. They gave it to Bello and he gave them back. Fair is fair. Period.

I was totally against your initial post. But this one is very meaningful. Thanks for not being a bigot like my Igbo brother above.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by MarrisManah(m): 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Uncletony:
With all these biased posts from the so called seunmsg, I advice all my Igbo brothers to boycott this useless nairaland and join reputable online fora. This guy is a bigot of the highest order, a nonetity, he has nothing to offer than hatred. He insulted Jonathan so much , but non of GEJ children or cousins ever threatened to rape his mother. He masturbates on all post dinigrating the igbos, closes those of the Yorubas. H is bias towards the igbos so clear for all to see.am out
I don't think he's the owner of the forum. Not the same Seun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by RTSC: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jack500:

Lolz, pls vote ur slave master in the north, we dont need d votes. Tanks
Good.
Go and look for your imaginary votes and don't let me catch you talking about igbo votes again.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by 2nattie(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:

Baba Oloye Olushola Saraki
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Bambambiglo: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

You are nothing but a bigot. I didn’t mention any tribe or religion in my post. Little minds like you cannot make any point without resorting to tribalism and religion. They gave it to Bello and he gave them back. Fair is fair. Period.

He said what is Igbo doing in Bello's tweet or didn't you read the tweet?

Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Evercurious(f): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

And where in my post did I mention Igbo?

You are not as smart as you think. Hope you know that

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Topsic70: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
RTSC:

Hahahahaa.....tell us what we don't already know.
You've not bn voting Yoruba's and you will not vote yorubas, so what's new? cheesy
I hope u don't mention "but we voted obasanjo" o, cos we all know it was done against Yoruba interest - which was olu falae.

Ngwa, 2nd base biko!

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by stieyven(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
ProWalker:
Stupid ugly woman. Bello put her in her place

I love this woman’s response though
Remember that she was made in God's image and likeness. Genesis 1:27
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Jack500: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
RTSC:

Good.
Go and look for your imaginary votes and don't let me catch you talking about igbo votes again.

Lolz, no one take 5% votes serious

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by dangermouse(m): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:
bukola saraki!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) / Shallow Grave Where General Alkali Was Buried Discovered By Army (Photos) / Proforce Armoured Vehicles Produced In Ogun, Bought By UN & Shipped To Somalia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.