Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (67617 Views)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Godson123(m): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
What of femi otedola,son

Of formal Lagos State Governor.

I have never seen or heard of anyone[/quote]
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Dedetwo(m): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
divinehand2003:
GREATEST hits

Abeg wetin concern Bello with how Donald Trump dey manage Coronavirus inside America? Please Bello, Nigeria is faced with the Pandemic as well, and so let your advice and criticisms be directed appropriately.

Nothing but inherent stupidity. Is anybody surprised? How could a pity fool known as bello who happens to be El Rufai's son ever enter into vehicle? It is said foolery is just like a water and it flows through the channel that is once selected.

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by RTSC: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jack500:

Lolz, no one take 5% votes serious
.What happened to the west in 1999-2015 is bound to repeat.

If buhari a northern cult hero dey call people 5%, una too dey join am.

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by mystery22: 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jack500:

Lolz, pls, start by leaving SW and the north, that's when people will take u serious, as at now, u are fooling urself, with this leaving Nigeria rant.
which area in SW does igbo's occupy,brown roof republic,Lagos is a no man's land so don't count it,big lazy skull miners like you, northerners are waiting for us to leave before they start raping you clowns to death,just 2weeks lockdown you lazy skull miners have started stealing and killing eachother,wait till we leave and ur economy crash then you will understand better, dirty lazy cowards

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Lari03r(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
People are bored, so they are busy looking for trouble where there is none.

A self acclaimed freedom fighter went on Twitter to mention the children of previous politicians.

Don't forget the man who was there from 1999-2007 slept with his 1st son's wife. An abomination!

The 3rd guy he mentioned, the children of the politicians in that dispensation were low-key because their fathers went to Australia on a boozing spree with Presidential jet.

As for this administration their list of mess-ups will be treated after 2023, when they become tales, songs and legends for village folk to share.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by blessed2share: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
donbachi:
Why are they attacking him..when karma knows his father is a nigerian politician...since dem born una,una don ever see a nigerian politicians child become somebody for dis life?agwui ironsi,ahmadu bello,tafawa balewa,azikiwe,obasanjo,buhari,babangida,yar'aduas, and co,down to ur various states...name one.pls,i stand to be corrected.

Saraki (Papa ruled ilorin politics for so long and the children really tried their own too)
Otedola (sebi you know)
Awolowo (his children are all over the place in terms of personal achievements)
Adedibu (his son is or was a senator)
Adelabu (his son worked in central bank and later contested for Oyo state governorship)
Adeyinka Adebayo (His son became Ekiti State Governor)
Asiodu (his daughter na one big babe for one of the big America owned oil companies in Nigeria)
Umaru Dikko (his son works in a big oil company)

I believe there are several others.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by selemempe: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tmb78:
At least,thank God you agreed it's not right.
I agree that there were insults too from the Yoruba to gej and Igbos
But what were the igbos doing during gej's regime?
The kind of insults the igbos were hurling at the yorubas no be here o maybe cos they believed it was their son that was in Government or stuff like that
Even when the Yoruba elders went to show their displeasure at been sidelined in gej's Government at Aso rock,some igbos here mocked the yorubas endlessly saying gej shouldn't give them anything
If you were on nairaland at that time,you would understand what I'm saying.
I guess,the long and short of what I am trying to pass across to you is that not all yorubas are the fans of the Government of the day and definitely not all of them pander to Fulani
at the bolded...just say some people...don't say Igbos. Many of those that posted in that thread are not known Igbo Monikas...they could be from an tribe including ijaw or Hausa....most igbos then were apolitical as at then
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Jack500: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
RTSC:
.What happened to the west in 1999-2015 is bound to repeat.

If buhari a northern cult hero dey call people 5%, una too dey join am.

Go and vote ur fulani master. Stop threatening us with irrelevant votes. Pls.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Jack500: 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
mystery22:
[s][/s]which area in SW does igbo's occupy,brown roof republic,Lagos is a no man's land so don't count it,big lazy skull miners like you, northerners are waiting for us to leave before they start raping you clowns to death,just 2weeks lockdown you lazy skull miners have started stealing and killing eachother,wait till we leave and ur economy crash then you will understand better, dirty lazy cowards[s][/s]

Thrash and balderdash from an ipob piglet, the no of Igbos in Ogun, Ibadan, Osogbo Ekiti and Akure is more than the no of Igbo in Ebonyi argue With ur flat head. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by dazzlingd(m): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
So much hatred and venom ...the boy is a very pathetic shameless spoilt disgusting bastrd
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by GEEBITE: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tinubu is your source of daily existence, maybe he even got you the phantom job at Auditor general's office.Even when somebody has already pointed out to you that the tweet referencing his father was in retaliation for the son's vile tweets. Mr eru aye will still die defending his owners. Qualified chartered accountant, is it part of your JD or KPI to ass lick?
seunmsg:

That we stand on the side of truth always doesn’t make us haters. I don’t hate anybody. Before you condemn Bello, show us the effort you’ve put into correcting those that have tweeted nonsense at him and his dad for years. You guys think it doesn’t hurt? And when did I ever present myself as a billionaire?

If you abuse my father and wish death upon him, I will respond by wishing more painful death on yours. Bello has the right to defend himself and his father anyhow he deems fit. Nobody has the monopoly of abusing others.

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by seunmsg(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
GEEBITE:
Tinubu is your source of daily existence, maybe he even got you the phantom job at Auditor general's office.Even when somebody has already pointed out to you that the tweet referencing his father was in retaliation for the son's vile tweets. Mr eru aye will still die defending his owners. Qualified chartered accountant, is it part of your JD or KPI to ass lick?

I went through your profile and discovered that you’re following 250 handles. Curiously, all the handles you follow are female handles. I sincerely hope you’re not a predator lurking around to do evil to unsuspecting female members. I urge the moderators to keep an eye on this handle.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by GEEBITE: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Cheap shot from a plonker.So have you checked those who are following me as well.So it is Male members on NL I should be following as if I'm gay. Thankfully I am not T8nubu slicker who has surrendered his ass to be ravaged like you.So this is the best your training as an auditor can take you, to query who an adult is following ?. What a a puerile riposte,so jejune. Analogue auditor who living in stone age.
seunmsg:

I went through your profile and discovered that you’re following 250 handles. Curiously, all the handles you follow are female handles. I sincerely hope you’re not a predator lurking around to do evil to unsuspecting female members. I urge the moderators to keep an eye on this handle.

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by seunmsg(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
GEEBITE:
Cheap shot from a plonker.So have you checked those who are following me as well.So it is Male members on NL I should be following as if I'm gay. Thankfully I am not T8nubu slicker who has surrendered his ass to be ravaged like you.So this is the best your training as an auditor can take you, to query who an adult is following ?. What a a puerile riposte,so jejune. Analogue auditor who living in stone age.

Seriously, this is troubling.

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by executive12: 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Like father, like son. If Trump is incompetent, what is your President Buhari?
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by GEEBITE: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Troubling for a troubled mind definitely.I want to you picture how sleeping with 250 women in a year is feasible. Get a life dude,or are you impotent. Why don't you even go ahead to check all the posts I have made since you are that idle and can't get some sleep or watch TV at 11pm Nigetian time.
seunmsg:

Seriously, this is troubling.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by tomju(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=Fortune109 post=88391315]

Otedola[/quote
Probably the only one.....maybe because his father Michael was a good and just man
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by 9jaRealist: 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
ProWalker:
Stupid ugly woman. Bello put her in her place

I love this woman’s response though

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11354175_02386ff875da4bdcbe7deb3d36d54aa2_jpeg_jpege9870d12717c9a28c947ca3cb4dbd663

Even during the Holocaust...
There were Jews who supported Hitler. Enuff said.
>
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by TheChameleon: 1:32am On Apr 14, 2020
donbachi:
Why are they attacking him..when karma knows his father is a nigerian politician...since dem born una,una don ever see a nigerian politicians child become somebody for dis life?agwui ironsi,ahmadu bello,tafawa balewa,azikiwe,obasanjo,buhari,babangida,yar'aduas, and co,down to ur various states...name one.pls,i stand to be corrected.

Only one is sufficient. Bukola Saraki grin

But yeah. Your position is correct. 99% of the time. Saraki is an exception.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by TheChameleon: 1:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Uncletony:
With all these biased posts from the so called seunmsg, I advice all my Igbo brothers to boycott this useless nairaland and join reputable online fora. This guy is a bigot of the highest order, a nonetity, he has nothing to offer than hatred. He insulted Jonathan so much , but non of GEJ children or cousins ever threatened to rape his mother. He masturbates on all post dinigrating the igbos, closes those of the Yorubas. H is bias towards the igbos so clear for all to see.am out

You advise "all your brothers to boycott"

The advice you can't follow yourself.

You guys enjoy being slaves. .way too much.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by 3Ceagle(m): 3:05am On Apr 14, 2020
Nairaland is becoming a huge joke and it was not like this at the begining. The failure of Seun in checkmating the excesses of some persons has turned the platform to a medium for breeding hatred. I wouldn't say this is intentional but allowing all sort of comments to pass through reading on this platform tend to raise suspicion. This is how Rwanda crisis started, except we have all agreed to pull the country down and rebuilt it from the dust of carnages.

2 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by donb06: 4:31am On Apr 14, 2020
Tmb78:
So when you igbos blame and trash the whole Yoruba tribe just because of the actions of Tinubu and his goons,is that maturity?
Not minding that many yorubas take to social media to trash the same Tinubu almost every time?
When you call us slaves to Fulani and other derogatory names on daily basis right here on nairaland because of him,it's still maturity abi?
Do you know how many times you igbos blame the entire Yoruba race for bringing in this wicked government not minding that a whole lot of yorubas didn't vote for him?
I am asking all these cos of your last statement ni o.
This is Nigerian thing ooo..... Do you how many Igbos were killed just because of Nzeogu's action..... Infact tell a typical Yoruba man that there was a genocide against Igbos.then hear his response.

YOUR LEADERS CAUSED IT... It is mutual
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 14, 2020
donbachi:

Saraki, Fani-Kayode, Akeredolu-Bucknor, Otedola, Omoboriowo . . .
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by hammer0: 5:55am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
seunmsg:
Someone tweeted the attached pic at Bello and somehow, there was no outrage. The hypocrisy of those calling Bello out stinks. You can’t conveniently look away when other are been unfairly attacked and then start pontificating when they fight back.

About two years ago, Dino Melaye on the floor of the senate threatened to rape senator Oluremi Tinubu. The same people who are now crying over Bello’s tweet actually encouraged and hailed Dino back then. They opened countless thread in support of Dino and abused Tinubu and the entire Yoruba race. Dino even took his stupidity a step further by visiting Bourdillon street in Lagos and challenged Tinubu to come out and fight him. The people crying now widely circulated that picture.

Twitter is a gbas gbos app. When they serve you hot, you serve them hotter. If the kitchen is too hot, get the fvck out. No time for unnecessary emotions.
[/s]

SEUN, WAT IS OUR BUSINESS WITH ONE AFONJA THREATENING TO RAPE ANOTHER AFONJA?

U HAVE NEVER MADE ANY SENSE.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by ozonechrome: 5:59am On Apr 14, 2020
3Ceagle:
Nairaland is becoming a huge joke and it was not like this at the begining. The failure of Seun in checkmating the excesses of some persons has turned the platform to a medium for breeding hatred. I wouldn't say this is intentional but allowing all sort of comments to pass through reading on this platform tend to raise suspicion. This is how Rwanda crisis started, except we have all agreed to pull the country down and rebuilt it from the dust of carnages.

I never knew such hatred existed until I joined this forum.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by wunaESQ(m): 5:59am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by hammer0: 6:02am On Apr 14, 2020
seunmsg:

You are nothing but a bigot. I didn’t mention any tribe or religion in my post. Little minds like you cannot make any point without resorting to tribalism and religion. They gave it to Bello and he gave them back. Fair is fair. Period.

HIDING SOMEBODY POST AND THEN QUOTING DEM IS A SIGN OF MENTAL INFERIORITY.

GET WELL SOON.

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by wunaESQ(m): 6:02am On Apr 14, 2020
TzuClausewitz:
COL SANI BELLO was the ADC to Aguiyi Ironsi
he was also d military governor of Kano state u can check it out
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by wunaESQ(m): 6:12am On Apr 14, 2020
donbachi:
apart from col.sani bello and ABUBAKAR sani bello..... we also have SHEHU SHAGARI the former president of Nigeria... and MUNTARI sHAGARI former deputy governor of sokoto State.. and former minister of water resources
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Niwdog(m): 7:25am On Apr 14, 2020
seunmsg:

I don’t owe you any proof my friend. If you feel that my claim is not accurate, the onus is on you to provide evidence to contradict my claim and not asking me to help you with proof. Get to work and prove me wrong.
Oga shut up
You're vile and evil
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by angelfallz(m): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2020
seunmsg:
Someone tweeted the attached pic at Bello and somehow, there was no outrage. The hypocrisy of those calling Bello out stinks. You can’t conveniently look away when other are been unfairly attacked and then start pontificating when they fight back.

About two years ago, Dino Melaye on the floor of the senate threatened to rape senator Oluremi Tinubu. The same people who are now crying over Bello’s tweet actually encouraged and hailed Dino back then. They opened countless thread in support of Dino and abused Tinubu and the entire Yoruba race. Dino even took his stupidity a step further by visiting Bourdillon street in Lagos and challenged Tinubu to come out and fight him. The people crying now widely circulated that picture.

Twitter is a gbas gbos app. When they serve you hot, you serve them hotter. If the kitchen is too hot, get the fvck out. No time for unnecessary emotions.
i agree. You don't insult people and expect them to keep quiet just because they are celebrities or politicians or politician's children etc.
Re: Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son by Longman8: 7:37am On Apr 14, 2020
I don't know what this children of some of this our politicians represent in this country. They are just like street thug

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Ballot Thief In Kogi (Pictures) / Patience Jonathan Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (photos) / Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.