Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,418 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Sleeping With Married Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Married Women (152197 Views)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Officialbaby: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2020
Chukwudozzie:
Reading the comments here just make me want to weep for our generation, the covenant of marriage is broken with recourse, SMH

Proverbs 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life. 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Proverbs 6:28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? 6:29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.
God bless you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by scopusng(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2020
cRobo:
If you sleep with someone's wife

Another man will also sleep with your wife

Shut up biko. It's not true. Don't be naïve

7 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Grandamante:
Married women don't always ask for money. So, many of them are doing it for the pleasure not for financial gains. Those of them who are good financially, especially older ones, would even pamper the boy finish.

If a married woman makes herself available to u for sex, and it is not against ur principle, f@ck the hell out of her. U don't ve any moral obligation towards her husband. Karma won't affect u. It is her who took an oath of faithfulness to her husband infront of God and man not u. U re only a passerby.

You are dead wrong.
A heavy karma hangs upon you
if you come in between those who
have exchanged vows of faithfulness.
Or didn't you hear the warning:
".. let no man put asunder" ?

Lack of control over the physical senses
has destroyed very many men
and cut short the true mission
for which they were permitted
by the Masters of Fate
to incarnate upon the Earth.
My friend, do well to flee
from every indecent proposal
and every appearance
of unlawful pleasures.
I wish you all the strength.

10 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Chukwudozzie:
Reading the comments here just make me want to weep for our generation, the covenant of marriage is broken with recourse, SMH

Proverbs 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life. 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Proverbs 6:28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? 6:29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.
who wrote the book of proverb? Solomon. How many wives and concubines him get?

11 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by xana101: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Any married man doing it will never succeed in life. Any woman into it will never succeed in life too.
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by elonize(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Xmen149:
hmm

had two disturb me in our area.

as I refused to give in they turned them selves to my enemies.

funny cos their hubbies are rich and well to do,this ladies ain't attractive though.

My rejecting them has nothing to do with kama rather with principle after all if you marry a non virgin na same soup with different seasoning.

I just like my life uncompleted
aren't attractive. Hahahahahahhahhhahhahhahah,d guy c night mare run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by dazzlingd(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Some men take joy in sleeping with people's wives...such men deserve to have their lives cut short
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by LyfeJennings(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Why would or should any sane man sleep with a married woman
Iz like people are crazy on this forum o

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by medolab90(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

And you got 17 likes (and probably counting) from your fellow Godless men...

Sometimes I wonder the kind of people that likes some comments on Nairaland.

That speaks so much of the kind of pple we have in our society these days.

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Goddyj(m): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2020
The only reason I don't bang married women is because I don't want another dude banging my dear wifey when I marry smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by odi1278(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2020
I dont agree with you about the jealousy part and money especiallywhen its an old flame. I dated one and we spent on each other. She was also jealous.
Although, if she just likes you then you dont need to spend but sometimes they are jealous if flirting with opposite sex.
femi4:
With married women

1. No string attached....you can end it at any time

2. No unnecessary blackmail, jealousy

3. She's experienced, knows how to handle herself if she's pregnant.

4. She ll spend on you as well....you won't empty your pocket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by DammyGbade(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2020
The major reasons are:
1. They might have been dating/crushibg on each other before marriage (but due to one reason or the other they couldn't get married.)
2. Most married women prefer dating their counterparts to dating single guys when they are not satisfied with their husbands extramarital affairs/sexual satisfaction.
3. Some married women were brainwashed/lured into having sex when they are facing emotional trauma/seeking marital counseling and advice from married counterparts

12 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by MrPaul2: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Miniso:
Yoruba men got A1 in dat one. deir married men like nacking other peoples wife dat iz why dey invented magun grin
What is magun
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Kiddllc: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2020
Grandamante:
Married women don't always ask for money. So, many of them are doing it for the pleasure not for financial gains. Those of them who are good financially, especially older ones, would even pamper the boy finish.

If a married woman makes herself available to u for sex, and it is not against ur principle, f@ck the hell out of her. U don't ve any moral obligation towards her husband. Karma won't affect u . It is her who took an oath of faithfulness to her husband infront of God and man not u. U re only a passerby .

I just dey laugh u and all those that will follow this advise of urs grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by frozen70(f): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2020
iClef:

You're right.

From age 30 and above, she will stick with you, but from 15 to 27, she still has some skeletons she would love to share or confess to the man, but afraid to open up to avoid the relationship crashing. Those things are her old and current adventures, emotional struggles, and quest for varieties.

Even though you're a woman, there are men who know women more than women know themselves. You don't need to agree with me, but it's the truth.

I want to respond base on the age bracket you put and I like it

Those one below 30yrs, are yet to be experienced

They lack the experience that will model them

To them, life is sweet and they fantasizes alot about good life and dreams alot about getting married to a well made man it's not their fault, if the economy is good and men are are doing good jobs, of course they will get it

They are in their own world at that below 30yrs

They don't care if it holds or nit because there are at the pick of their fun and on top of their game

As they have one good man at hand, they believe a better one is out their that befits them

Now talk about those above 30yrs

They have had dome experiences that taught them that live is not as you think

They now appreciate relationships and once they get one goid one, they hold it tight and guard it knowing that the good one they are holding is more valuable than the rest

They are more matured and less stressful because they have seen it all

8 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by ismoney: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2020
God have mercy on my generation and this generation!!! What an evil �. Hell is real. No wonder our country is this way. Due to the iniquities of those that leave in it.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Mstick: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2020
If it was married men cheating the comments would have been "do you want the man to eat one soup for ever"?
Men are polygamous, but now it's a woman see them riling out Bible passages and fake morality.

Buhahahaha hypocrisy should have been the name of this country.

16 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by idonhammer: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Anoda jobless man will bleep your lovely wife for 20 years ..it is called karma.

scopusng:
I dated a married woman for good 10 years.

5 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by farem: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Fornication is not funny
Adultery is not for adults
They are the largest dragnet into the pit of hell.
You don't have to admit, but your judgement hasteth!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Brunicekid(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Grandamante:

If a married woman makes herself available to u for sex, and it is not against ur principle, f@ck the hell out of her. U don't ve any moral obligation towards her husband. Karma won't affect u. It is her who took an oath of faithfulness to her husband infront of God and man not u. U re only a passerby.
This is a lie from the pit of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Married women are sweeter that single ladies

They have more matured knowing whats at stake with regards to risk involved in the relationship.

They more experienced, energetic when it co;es to treating a man right. And they are safer, pregnancy issue cant co;e up cos it can easily be transferred to the husband at home.

You are very correct grin

I owe you a bottle of whatever type of beer you drink
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Derring: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2020
https://t. me/ETHC_CrystalBounty_Bot_Bot?start=r0931569762

Close d space between . Nd me.
No long talk
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by strafist911: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2020
scopusng:
I dated a married woman for 10 good years.

Mumu! You are just a sperm donor. Maybe her husband is impotent. Another man has been raising your child/children for 10 years.
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by maxzzo1(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Un married or married guyz should flee cos na die u dey so....ve u heard of calabar belt?

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Cantonese: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Grandamante:

Pray for yourself like this:
1. As I continue to enjoy married women thinking there is no karma, may Magun locate me very soon and disgrace me publicly.

As you say that prayer to yourself say a big Amen. I pray for you that men will follow your own wife, if ever you marry, without fear of karma or public disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by chccho(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2020
scopusng:
I dated a married woman for 10 good years.
Can u share with us what the advantages & disadvantages were? Did u guys ever get caught? What will u say the repercussions are/is?

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by mu2sa2: 9:53am On Apr 14, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Go ask OBJ...he is an expert in that field
Obj is not just an expert in these matters, he is a RENOWNED expert.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by zexy2030(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2020
DammyGbade:
The major reasons are:
1. They might have been dating/crushibg on each other before marriage (but due to one reason or the other they couldn't get married.)
2. Most married women prefer dating their counterparts to dating single guys when they are not satisfied with their husbands extramarital affairs/sexual satisfaction.
3. Some married women were brainwashed/lured into having sex when they are facing emotional trauma/seeking marital counseling and advice from married counterparts
I guess u r married, this is just d truth.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by kolawolejohn(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2020
elonize:
una don cm

Guy try that thing that's how you go miss opportunities
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by scopusng(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2020
strafist911:

Mumu! You are just a sperm donor. Maybe her husband is impotent. Another man has been raising your child/children for 10 years.

Wetin concern me. Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by talk2rotman(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Married women are sweeter that single ladies

They have more matured knowing whats at stake with regards to risk involved in the relationship.

They more experienced, energetic when it co;es to treating a man right. And they are safer, pregnancy issue cant co;e up cos it can easily be transferred to the husband at home.

you are cursed for real. sleeping with married women is one of the most dangerous thing on Earth. you are at the brim of downfall If u do engage in that. I hope ur wife can say the same for married men too....u deserve ur type

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.