Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated (49798 Views)

Buratai: I Won’t Reply PDP On My Ambassadorial Appointment / General Buratai: I Left Nigerian Army Better Than I Met It / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Ussycool: 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Who that one help?
You go dey there so tey ur tenure go waka.
You can't defeat boko boys if you can't expose those who funds it.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by bigtt76(f): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by henlooma80: 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Business Man.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Usorohtheman(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
sarrki:
Your bizness

It’s a shame on all of you

Until idris derby show leadership style

Nothing you will do now that will amuse us

This is what we are promised in the beginning

Stop talking and take the next Borno express bus to maiduguri

Start from the road if you are serious
Maybe he can trek to Borno self.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by CsRockefeller(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin

Good.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by NaijadrivaCars: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Audio.
Someone said "businessmen".

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
optimistic0001:
He will soon run back to Abuja and either tell us he forgot his gun and came to pick it or that he was quoted out of context. We should be on the offensive while the terrorist be on the defence, but here we are on the defensive while the terrorist is on the offence.

It's time we take the war to the terrorist from all angles.
The army will say.
We neutralize bokoharam.
We chase bokoharam back to the bush.
We save kidnapped victims from bokoharam captivity.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Coronavirus1: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Let it be as you have promised otherwise you have to resign if boko haram is not defeated.
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by 9jaRealist: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
grandstar:
You need mercenaries. You also need military highups who love their soldiers more than they live themselves and are selfless to the course of defeating BH.

Rumours of poor feeding for instance ruins morale

Why? The longer the insurgency drags on, the more money the mercenaries will make... shocked
>
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by jkool24(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Really?
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by MZrapper(f): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nigerians are comedian. grin
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Meritocracy: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Do you think people care if you don't go back to Abuja until retirement. Damage control, campaign after election.

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by chukwuibuipob: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
undecided wen Chadian Soldiers don defeated bokos undecided sad,Yeye Soldier

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by hybridblood07(m): 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
You're senseless
Decibel:
Nigerian Army of today under Burutai's tutelage is not different from regular recruited boys scout we see everyday.
They are only strong when dealing with 'bloody civilian
cheesy

Idris Derby and his men have exposed Buratai as a quota system officer. grin
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Convention107: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
courage begets courage, he must have been motivated by the chadian president and her military. If only our leaders could lead decisively and boldly
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Theoarhics: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
I hope they dont give u the final blow.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by sarrki(m): 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
bigtt76:
This one don take style dodge Coronavirus for Abuja wink

grin grin grin grin

I can’t stop laughing

You are a funny person

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by danlamimuhammed: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
see talk all these while, 10yrs na maimai ? after chad finish the tops boys among
them, is now u want to strike. if u like continue deceiving yourself but as for Nigerians u will never deceive us again lailai

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Donbabaj: 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Like seriously? shocked
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by MYHUBBY: 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
sapientia:
I will wait for 2 days.

If he does not deny it, I will comment.

They might come back to say he was misquoted.

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by bigtt76(f): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy but na true naaa. Buhari had directed him long time ago to relocate to the troubled zone but did not... Why now? grin

sarrki:

grin grin grin grin

I can’t stop laughing

You are a funny person
Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by pauleotraco: 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
The COAS uses the word " substantially" so any time you see him in Abuja he would tell you that the enemy has been substantially defeated.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Decibel:
Lies, na today, watch as he runs to Abuja immediately he gets intimidated that Chadian forces have gone home or left Lake Chad basin grin

Buhari and Buratai have reduced a then Powerful military to an INSTAGRAM army cheesy
he's already in Abuja hiding.

4 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by sarrki(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
fergie001:

I am suspecting you!
Your volte-face is incredulous.

Am a patriot

I once said 3 years ago that if this administration failed

I will be there worse critic

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by vasco01(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chai because Idris Debby don blow breeze and fowl yansh want open that's why they he wan to beg there boko boys to relax make there secret no open
#infact if you like die their we no bother because we know say na unna be the terorrist but Idris Debby go clear unna for us

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by laptramaptra: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
the deception has begun

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Adakintroy2: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
That one na your concern. No attention for you now. This is coro season.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by udemzyudex(m): 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Funny.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
See another big lie.. Anyway keep fooling those zombie you can be deceiving........ Useless people playing politics with peoples lives.... May Almighty God punished everyone of you for wasting the lives of our fellow innocent Nigerians... You will all reap what you sow amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated by friday23rd(m): 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Audio.

Someone said "businessmen".
pls am new here and am finding it difficult to comment , pls teach me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria / Crude Oil Discovered In North East (1 Billion Barrels) - Timipre Sylva / 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.