Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) (48413 Views)

CDD West Africa Fact Checks Peter Obi's Arise TV Interview. / FFK: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Satanic, Demonic / FFK Rebuke Bill Gates Wife (melinda) 4 Saying I See Dead Bodies All Over Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by bilulu(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2020
blowjohn:

The problem with u is that our thinking from ur anus.
Dont u know that there are many sides to an event?
U can approach it scientifically, spiritually, logically, evolutionary etc.
Even though we havent tested much like u said, why are people not dropping dead like in the Ecuador like u mentioned?
At least it will alert the country that something is wrong somewhere.........dont tell me that bullshit about people having it and recovering without them knowing!
That is the problem, how many cases have you recorded? 300+, how many cases have Ecuador recorded and how many death? Do you think Ecuador has even recorded upto 500 death? Like I said Italy has recorded about 18k death (can't remember the exact figure) but they have tested over a million plus people. Most of those that died are aged and those with medical issues. It's not a death sentence. She said what she said because of the state of our health care. If developed world can easily be overwhelmed who is Nigeria sat don't have ventilators. Do you know how many ventilators US dat is currently overwhelmed has?
You guys don't know how they helped Africans fight Ebola, many people think African fought it themselves. Let's stop speaking out of ignorance and start thinking. No offence pls, just pissed because Nigerians need to enlighten themselves on a lot. People have been using 5G dem never die na now dem wan die?

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2020
wirinet:

Noted.
Just woke up, so not fully alert.
Yet you've been typing shite and demonising, insulting, cursing instead of praying first for God to bless your day. Is dis how you live your life?
Why didn't you wait till your brain was fully ON before you jumped on the internet?
Rethink and rejig your life man!! undecided angry
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by cococandy(f): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2020
What I know is that when you tell an African to prepare in order to avoid death, they will say “God forbid. God will ever let it happen“. Yet God lets it happen to everyone around him all the time and he thinks for some reason that it won’t happen to him one day too.

That’s the same mentality at play here.
I wish we did stuff more stringently in the beginning to protect our aging parents and sick family members instead of using only faith and conspiracy theories.

Now I’m praying every single chance I get that it never gets this bad in Nigeria.
Since we didn’t use of common sense practices as early as we should, guess we are left with nothing but prayers wishful thinking.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by InaNla(f): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
JAMO84:
I do not need to fact - check anything I read from FFK, I'd already knew it's fake news.

He later blocked me for telling him the truth in a single sentence!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
[/s]

Useless post!
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by shehu01(f): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2020
walkwithgod:
If nothing changes in this country after this pandemic either through popular uprising or bloody revolution then something is fundamentally wrong with Nigerians.

HUNGER BAD !

2K giveaway for the first 10 people and free digital courses.

Make we help other mbok as you can see we have a useless government.
3124319744 Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by kcubani: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2020
I don't believe Melinda gate and her husband is wishing africa death in that speach, I saw a woman that is worried and disturbed as to what is going to be the fate of some African countries is the menace of Covid-19 is not checked on.
FFK got it wrong. Remember, this same woman through their foundation has donated so much to curb other diseases in African. Why will she now turn back and wish same Africa death.

Let's be careful not to provoke our helpers.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by asamaigho(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2020
Moralgladiator:
she had just made a precutionary statement in preparation and shes right. Nigerians always love to fool themselves a lot no wonder politicians are so bleeped up in their dealings.

more like a wish 'blockhead'
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Can you people read at all? So what verdict is this newspaper talking about. This justified the statement of FFK.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by daxon001(m): 8:44am On Apr 14, 2020
honeyB2018:
Am not a Femi Fani Kayode fan,but going through your thread on what Mrs Melinda Gates said, there is no differences between what she said in reference to o Ecuador and African and what FFK said.
When she said I see in Africa, what I saw in Ecuador, what was that supposed to be? What did she see in Ecuador, was it not death?

See one bag of palliative for you man. I don't know how people are so stupid. Can't they read Mrs Belinder Gates said it!!! angry

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2020
kcubani:
I don't believe Melinda gate and her husband is wishing africa death in that speach, I saw a woman that is worried and disturbed as to what is going to be the fate of some African countries is the menace of Covid-19 is not checked on.
FFK got it wrong. Remember, this same woman through their foundation has donated so much to curb other diseases in African. Why will she now turn back and wish same Africa death.

Let's be careful not to provoke our helpers.

Can you read at all?
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by CodeTemplar: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2020
FFK was right to an extent. She implied that but didn't say it directly.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by burgerpay1: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2020
Ojukwucriminal:

God forbid.... On behalf of we hausas we donate him to North Korea
Going by ur name,u seems to be Igbo guy.U be Criminal indeed.LOL!
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by asamaigho(m): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2020
U are not less dan a fool.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by daxon001(m): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2020
walkwithgod:
If nothing changes in this country after this pandemic either through popular uprising or bloody revolution then something is fundamentally wrong with Nigerians.

HUNGER BAD !

Yeah man. I'm in
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Plut01: 8:47am On Apr 14, 2020
walkwithgod:

HUNGER BAD !

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by wirinet(m): 8:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Yet you've been typing shite and demonising, insulting, cursing instead of praying first for God to bless your day. Is dis how you live your life?
Why didn't you wait till your brain was fully ON before you jumped on the internet?
Rethink and rejig your life man!! undecided angry
Who have you seen me demonising? It's you people that is so negative that demonises and hate everybody, even those that try to help you. You guys carry negative thoughts and energy around. My day is always blessed, I aways look forward to improving myself, my family, my business and my surroundings, everyday. I have no space or time for haters, cursers and negative people who contribute nothing to there environment.

I took a look at your profile. I see we agree on most issues except this Melinda Gate's issue.

I think we should just agree to disagree, cause I have some respect for your views.

1 Like

Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by lasisi69(f): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2020
JAMO84:
I do not need to fact - check anything I read from FFK, I'd already knew it's fake news.

He later blocked me for telling him the truth in a single sentence!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
learn to read and write first Mr. Truth teller !!!
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by iknowwhoiam: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2020
OP, you are a paid hack, If you were not able to read and comprehend what you copied and pasted, then shame on you.

In WAEC, it is called 'Reading and Comprehension"

Please comprehend the quote.
"Look at what is happening in Ecuador, they are putting bodies out on the streets, you are going to see that in countries in Africa,” she said.
She disclosed that when she "saw what China had to do to isolate an enormous part of its population. My first thought was Africa. How in the world are they going to deal with this."
"I have been in townships all over Africa and slums. When we talk about physical distancing and hand-washing. If you live in slums who can't physically distance, you have to go out and get your meals. You don't have clean water to wash your hands
".
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by stephenonyx(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2020
walkwithgod:

HUNGER BAD !

Thanks boss
Access
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Austin2001(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2020
I doubt she said and if She did She never mearnt to. She have Africa in heart.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Kalubolt(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2020
walkwithgod:

HUNGER BAD !

2126769944 UBA Kalu Uche, if God touches you for a brother, tanx
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by BennyDon: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2020
The hatred the Gates have towards Africa and her people is unprecedented. I still wonder why their foundation is so particular about Africa and Africans.

They're both devilish!
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by WorkTheTalk(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Maybe you need to post a link to the CNN interview and let us figure it out ourselves undecided

I've heard similar line from other people independent of FFK undecided

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/business/2020/04/10/melinda-gates-coronavirus.cnn-business?utm_source=twCNN&utm_medium=social&utm_term=video&utm_content=2020-04-10T16%3A56%3A57
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by maasoap(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2020
honeyB2018:
Am not a Femi Fani Kayode fan,but going through your thread on what Mrs Melinda Gates said, there is no differences between what she said in reference to o Ecuador and African and what FFK said.
When she said I see in Africa, what I saw in Ecuador, what was that supposed to be? What did she see in Ecuador, was it not death?

That's the reality my friend, it's not a wish. The woman and her husband had invested a lot in Africa. FFK can't claim to love Africa more than these couple.
The woman was making a plea for Africa for the whole world to come to our rescue before it's too late. What she said is what many sensible people among us already knew. Between Melinda and FFK, who do you think love Africa or Nigeria better? Melinda of course. She gives to Nigeria and Africa all the time while likes of FFK takes as much as possible from Nigeria, sometimes, more than what three generations in his family would need to survive.
FFK is doing what he knows how to do best, distorting comments to attract attention.
Let me ask you: what is the relevance of people like FFK to Nigeria?
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by HundHunter(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Walai! Fani kayode is a disgrace to we yorubas... We hereby donate him to hausas

We the Hausa rejected him. We transfer him to his in-laws.
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by maasoap(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2020
BennyDon:
The hatred the Gates have towards Africa and her people is unprecedented. I still wonder why their foundation is so particular about Africa and Africans.

They're both devilish!

Why do many of you reason like this? Are you people under a perennial curse to be suspicious of people who care about you? Would you take FFK over Melinda. You claimed that Gates hate Africa when they have given much of their wealth to support Africa over the years, most especially in the area of vaccination of children against childhood diseases.
FFK stole your future and that of your children, born and unborn. Thank God Gates made their fortune through ICT. Otherwise, people like you would have come up with a lots of theories
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by mentored: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
Walai! Fani kayode is a disgrace to we yorubas... We hereby donate him to hausas

when will this end?

Anyway,

so far nairaland cashes out right?

LEAVE NIGERIA
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by 77up(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
No ,he belongs to Easterner cheesy
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by Youngwiz71(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Did Melinda Gates Claim To See Dead Bodies All Over Africa? (Fact Check) by maasoap(m): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaV:
Reading what you posted proves that she said exactly that. What does she mean by dead bodies on the streets of Ecuador and she sees that happening in Africa? Is it not clear enough?
Useless blog

Because there are dead bodies on the streets of Ecuador and if help doesn't come to Africa soon, there might be dead bodies on the streets here too. Melinda cares, Gates care for Africa more than the likes of FFK who stole more than they needed. Nigerians hate the truth, we like to live in denial as if it helped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) / See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics / Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.