Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

My Humble Giveaway - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Humble Giveaway (7582 Views)

My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter / Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Humble Giveaway by silibaba: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway by snowland(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Drop your account details at the link below..Good luck.

https://www.nairaland.com/5792979/humble-giveaway-drop-account-details
Re: My Humble Giveaway by kgbd(m): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
0453075144 gtb God bless
Re: My Humble Giveaway by sociologymajor: 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway by mourinho: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:
Folks, it had already been decided that 3k each will be disbursed to 40 people. What I need now is idea on how to go about the selection so that it will be transparent, just and fair.

And for those dropping account numbers here and there, please I haven't asked for them. At the right time, account details will be solicited.

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

cc: snowland

The screening is not even a problem here, the OP stated rules and the people that has followed the rules are very much in need as those that didn't adhere to it. IF you remove the pple that quoted the OP with there account details starting from the first page you will be fair enough to the purpose and rules of the thread.

Thank you!
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Tina001(f): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tina001:
Please any amount you decide is okay embarassed even if it's 1k.. Lai dis lai dis, ntn dey account, ntn dey hand, ntn dey house. 1k can buy smtin to eat for 2-3days even if na so so indomie, so far smtin dey belle, hunger dey cry @ Snowland biko any amount, me personally will appreciate..

My account number is available upon request. Thank you so much
@Snowland

Please forget me not. I don't know if it's first come, first serve o but anyhow, don't forget me. @ Snowland. God bless you
Re: My Humble Giveaway by EmmySparky(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:
Having watched and listen to the president's broadcast on the need for an extension of the lockdown, I could not but imagine what people will pass through within this additional 14 days of suffering. In the light of this, I want to help a few people with a total sum of 100k.

How I plan to do this, I have no clear cut idea, hence I'm gonna need suggestions on the possible way to achieve this so that only those that genuinely need the money actually get it.
I have these modalities but I want suggestions on the best one to choose:

1. 25k each to 4 most needy people
2. 20k each to 5 needy people
3. 10k each to 10 needy people
4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
7. 2.5k each to 40 people
8. 2k each to 50 people
9. 1k each to 100 people.

I will need suggestions as soon as possible. And anybody that can help bring this to the attention of any of the mods, please do.
Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

UPDATE: Please do not drop your account details until it has been decided which modality would be adopted. Then, call will be made for account details to be provided.
Thanks..

Someone suggested 2.5k to 40 people and another suggested 3k to 33 people, so original post is updated to reflect the suggestions.

LATEST UPDATE: So having gone through all the comments and suggestions, I have decided to go with option 6 but with a little twist.
Instead of 33 people, I'll be giving 3k each to 40 people. That way, a few more people will be reached.
I'm still thinking of how to go about with the selection: Randomly? First come First Serve basis? I need ideas please.

Also, I'm going to need someone that'll help with the disbursement once the selection process has been decided and concluded. Two reasons for this:
1. I'm very busy and may not have the time to send the money to every selected people before weekend. I want this concluded asap.
2. I want to be anonymous.

Therefore, I'm going to need someone reliable with a proven record of honesty on this forum that can handle the disbursement.
the hunger in the land is much...brother help ur guy...we teachers are really suffering from this ....only source of income shut down...plus kids are all in the house eating steadily...we barely made it this two weeks...another 14 days is scary....don't ignore pls..
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Boole3(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway by snowland(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tina001:

Please forget me not. I don't know if it's first come, first serve o but anyhow, don't forget me. @ Snowland. God bless you

Please drop your account details on this thread

Re: My Humble Giveaway by snowland(m): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Boole3:

2111827758 zenith... Help a brother

Re: My Humble Giveaway by Tina001(f): 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

I have done that. Thank you very much
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Pearlettepearl: 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
JuicyProstitute:

You're no 1 and 2 is not fair. You know know some people have been here for years reading comments without registering and some deactivated their accounts due to one reason or the other and recently decided to open a new account. Anyway, the OP can decide whatever way he deemed necessary
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
@snowland boss pls help it's not been easy
Re: My Humble Giveaway by shehu01(f): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:
Drop your account details at the link below..Good luck.

You are a good man bro.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Organiccourses: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
@snowland, make the disbursement through Explorer or Lalastica. Pm any of them, I'm in need as well please, this lockdown is getting to much
Re: My Humble Giveaway by oboy81: 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Snowland How will you know those that are really needy
Re: My Humble Giveaway by whouep: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:
Having watched and listen to the president's broadcast on the need for an extension of the lockdown, I could not but imagine what people will pass through within this additional 14 days of suffering. In the light of this, I want to help a few people with a total sum of 100k.

How I plan to do this, I have no clear cut idea, hence I'm gonna need suggestions on the possible way to achieve this so that only those that genuinely need the money actually get it.

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people

I will need suggestions as soon as possible. And anybody that can help bring this to the attention of any of the mods, please do.
Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

UPDATE: Please do not drop your account details until it has been decided which modality would be adopted. Then, call will be made for account details to be provided.
Thanks..

Someone suggested 2.5k to 40 people and another suggested 3k to 33 people, so original post is updated to reflect the suggestions.

LATEST UPDATE: So having gone through all the comments and suggestions, I have decided to go with option 6 but with a little twist.
Instead of 33 people, I'll be giving 3k each to 40 people. That way, a few more people will be reached.
I'm still thinking of how to go about with the selection: Randomly? First come First Serve basis? I need ideas please.

Also, I'm going to need someone that'll help with the disbursement once the selection process has been decided and concluded. Two reasons for this:
1. I'm very busy and may not have the time to send the money to every selected people before weekend. I want this concluded asap.

Therefore, I'm going to need someone reliable with a proven record of honesty on this forum that can handle the disbursement.
I think 3 and 4 will be fine,let the money go round to many people.that is my advice.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by ugwusunday(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Am just short of words, if u can do this to me presently, is only God that will reward u. If i begin to explain what am really going through nw, people will just be laughing at me, just do anytin in ur capacity
Re: My Humble Giveaway by oyetpel(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

Thanks..

You can randomly pick 10 monikers each from each page of the new thread you ask us to drop our account details.

You are really generous knowing you are dropping 120,000 anonymously.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by andycoal40(m): 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

Thanks..

I can aid in disbursement
Re: My Humble Giveaway by snowland(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
ENTRIES ARE CLOSED

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway by Lovelive: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
EMMNIG:

You mean am qualified to get something.
Thanks so much for your kindness

Hello Sir
Just seen your msg but I must be sincere with you by telling you that I can't make it to you now because right now I am down. I have sent money to my people and some friends.
But anytime I get something in that regard I will request for you account number.
#Godwillseeusthru

@Am deeply sorry Sir
Re: My Humble Giveaway by snowland(m): 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Names pasted on front page of the other thread(link below)

Draw will be conducted soon to select the lucky 40 winners...

Yours truly,

Snowland.

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Giveaway by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:
Names pasted on front page of the other thread(link below)

Draw will be conducted soon to select the lucky 40 winners...

Yours truly,

Snowland.
I have checked and there are not duplicates
Re: My Humble Giveaway by DabuIIIT: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
snowland:

How do you suggest these 10 needy are identified?

You made mistake quoting this guy (. I'm not disqualifying him O)
He seems greedy.

4k or 5k for 25 or 20 people is better.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by inedujac: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Abeg even if it is 1k. I'm desperate in need. good people of Nigeria help pls. 3102380034 first bank.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway by semac00(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
DonWorks:

https://www.nairaland.com/5791789/when-npower-march-stipend-paid

Tell him to gather with his people here
Hello, please edit this quote by clearing my account details. Thanks
Re: My Humble Giveaway by ERockson: 6:04am On May 19, 2020
Good gesture

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ikeyman Viewin Benin Rep!! yoruba if serious should merge with igbos! its up 2 u / EFCC Drops Odili's Corruption Case / Governor El-Rufai Visits IGP, Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.