Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

My Humble Giveaway - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Humble Giveaway (7530 Views)

My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter / Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Humble Giveaway by snowland(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

You can't get absolute fair and just. Here is my opinion

1.no new accounts should be selected..
2.accounta from a year above should be given priority
3.open a new thread to solicit for account
4.just do first to come first serve.. If you say you should ask for those who truly need help, everybody has a story to tell, so it will be hard to decipher who really needs it or not..pwoolw get sweet mouth o

5.follow your mind

Thanks for the suggestion. You actually touched on some of what I have in mind already. I appreciate it..
Re: My Humble Giveaway by okikijamal(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

4.just do first to come first serve.. If you say you should ask for those who truly need help, everybody has a story to tell, so it will be hard to decipher who really needs it or not..pwoolw get sweet mouth o

5.follow your mind

z
Re: My Humble Giveaway by babyfaceafrica: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

Thanks for the suggestion. You actually touched on some of what I have in mind already. I appreciate it..
uwc
Re: My Humble Giveaway by babyfaceafrica: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
okikijamal:

Nice idea. But how about people that only commented at first without dropping their account details due to the OP’s instruction of not dropping account until he nods. What will be their fate?

I factored that by suggesting he opens a fresh thread for account submission.. Check my number three

3 Likes

Re: My Humble Giveaway by okikijamal(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

I factored that by suggesting he opens a fresh thread for account submission.. Check my number three
Re: My Humble Giveaway by JohnnyPalmer: 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

He doesn't have to open a new thread sef
He will just start picking from when he gives the order for people to drop their aza
Re: My Humble Giveaway by babyfaceafrica: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

He doesn't have to open a new thread sef
He will just start picking from when he gives the order for people to drop their aza
not a bad idea
Re: My Humble Giveaway by kgbd(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:
Folks, it had already been decided that 3k each will be disbursed to 40 people. What I need now is idea on how to go about the selection so that it will be transparent, just and fair.

And for those dropping account numbers here and there, please I haven't asked for them. At the right time, account details will be solicited.

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.
any method you adopt is just OK and
your good gesture is on record...
just hoping luck will Smile on me for the first time.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Pearlettepearl: 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thanks so much and God bless
It will go a long way
Oyeyipo bukola
Gtb
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Livescores: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

5.follow your mind

Nice idea except number 2, what of those that knew about Nairaland less than a year ago or those that deactivated their previous account due to one reason or the other?

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
@ snowland
Some people have multiple alternates for the purpose of begging/trolling, it doesn't matter if it's a 20 years old account.
Any account without topic or meaning contribution to a post is an alternate.
Inactive accounts shouldn't be among (alternates)

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway by Beremx(f): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Done Sir
snowland:

Hi

Check your email. I DMed you..

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway by jumper524(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:
Folks, it had already been decided that 3k each will be disbursed to 40 people. What I need now is idea on how to go about the selection so that it will be transparent, just and fair.

And for those dropping account numbers here and there, please I haven't asked for them. At the right time, account details will be solicited.

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.
bros I wouldn't want to dash other people's hope but I'll advice you use the Nigeria system.
50% merit( first come first serve)
50% your heart ( those you feel need it most)

Anyhow you feel you want it is fine.

Note: I'm the first to comment though abeg no forget me sha..
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Dansuqi: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
@ snowland
Some people have multiple alternates for the purpose of begging/trolling, it doesn't matter if it's a 20 years old account.
I agree
Re: My Humble Giveaway by edobor108(m): 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Dansuqi: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

Good day sir.in order to make it somewhat transparent,out of the 40 targeted beneficiaries,disburse to the first 20 that drop account numbers once you request for it and the remaining 20 should be randomly or however the spirit leads you.
Its just my humble suggestion.thanks
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
I would have suggested you do it your self or a mod should handle it.
Nairalanders especially those that are active on politic section dey operate nothing less than 10 alternates. Believe you me

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
@ snowland

With the kind posts I see here all those alt accounts would be fished out..NL police plenty hia.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by AdorableAyo: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nice suggestions from you guys above. OP should know how to go about it now. I just pray I'm picked whichever way.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by AdorableAyo: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway by 4Kemzy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please sir I've gone days now without good food, this lock down is hitting hard on me. Please help me. 0271231991-Ecobank
Re: My Humble Giveaway by mightymine(m): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
0114439304..Gtb....God help u too
Re: My Humble Giveaway by yellowgarri2(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway by wallay77(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bros 2k don do me oo....0164116790 gtbank...Aiyemo olawale
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Femexx(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
My family is short of food stuffs right now. I'll be glad if I'm considered......0034098975....gtb.
God bless you.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
I didn't want to comment on this as i sincerely don't need the money.
Please if this giveaway is real and you have enough for yourself, be nice enough to be sincere for those who really don't have to benefit from it.

Even I won't say no to the one I have but there are people who don't have the little I got. Be Nice enough to be sincere. You won't die

Stay safe out there NAIRALANDERS
Be safe for those who love you
Re: My Humble Giveaway by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

ask a simple question about the pandemic n the first 40 persons to get it correctly deserves the amount...else it will be difficult to decide on how to give up this funds. ...just a suggestion
Re: My Humble Giveaway by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
ask a simple question about the pandemic n the first 40 persons to get it correctly deserves the amount...else it will be difficult to decide on how to give up this funds.I can share the funds on your behalf...just a suggestion
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Good one
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Dansuqi: 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

ask a simple question about the pandemic n the first 40 persons to get it correctly deserves the amount...else it will be difficult to decide on how to give up this funds. ...just a suggestion
This is a very nice suggestion
Re: My Humble Giveaway by POWERBI: 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
I, my wife and the children will be very grateful for this financial assistance. 0030531692 sterling bank. God bless u.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by JuicyProstitute: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

5.follow your mind

You're no 1 and 2 is not fair

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tinubu And The Number 8 / EFCC Arrests Dangote. Charges NERC Boss, Others. / Lagos Demolishes Three Mosques, Relocates Churches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.