Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

My Humble Giveaway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Humble Giveaway (7581 Views)

My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter / Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Humble Giveaway by bjprodint(f): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
snowland:
Having watched and listen to the president's broadcast on the need for an extension of the lockdown, I could not but imagine what people will pass through within this additional 14 days of suffering. In the light of this, I want to help a few people with a total sum of 100k.

How I plan to do this, I have no clear cut idea, hence I'm gonna need suggestions on the possible way to achieve this so that only those that genuinely need the money actually get it.
I have these modalities but I want suggestions on the best one to choose:

1. 25k each to 4 most needy people
2. 20k each to 5 needy people
3. 10k each to 10 needy people
4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
7. 2.5k each to 40 people
8. 2k each to 50 people
9. 1k each to 100 people.

I will need suggestions as soon as possible. And anybody that can help bring this to the attention of any of the mods, please do.
Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

UPDATE: Please do not drop your account details until it has been decided which modality would be adopted. Then, call will be made for account details to be provided.
Thanks..

Someone suggested 2.5k to 40 people and another suggested 3k to 33 people, so original post is updated to reflect the suggestions.
pls pity my kids 0030645881 access bank
Re: My Humble Giveaway by K08(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
No 8 will go a long way.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Mightyhaiz: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
100 naira to 1000 ppl

Or 1 naira to 100,000 kiss
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
I think 3k to 33 would be best to reach more people

4 Likes

Re: My Humble Giveaway by AbuAmmaar77: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
snowland:
Having watched and listen to the president's broadcast on the need for an extension of the lockdown, I could not but imagine what people will pass through within this additional 14 days of suffering. In the light of this, I want to help a few people with a total sum of 100k.

How I plan to do this, I have no clear cut idea, hence I'm gonna need suggestions on the possible way to achieve this so that only those that genuinely need the money actually get it.

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people

I will need suggestions as soon as possible. And anybody that can help bring this to the attention of any of the mods, please do.
Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

UPDATE: Please do not drop your account details until it has been decided which modality would be adopted. Then, call will be made for account details to be provided.
Thanks..

Someone suggested 2.5k to 40 people and another suggested 3k to 33 people, so original post is updated to reflect the suggestions.

Whatever option that is chosen eventually. Let me hope it reaches my side. 0169290778, GTB. God bless you.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by IghravweIG(m): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
3k to 33persons would be cool.
Please kindly consider me.

No income for the past month embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway by JohnnyPalmer: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
snowland:

How do you suggest these 10 needy are identified?

Many will Cook up stories just to get the 10k, and it can not be verified since this is a faceless forum
If you want to give... Just use a format

Or select randomly
The more the better
Cos many people are in serious need this period
Re: My Humble Giveaway by DonWorks(f): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
excellence44:

Bros you can pick the first 20 account number for 5k giveaway. I need to assist one npower guy who has not been paid his March stipend
002808h3046 gt

https://www.nairaland.com/5791789/when-npower-march-stipend-paid

Tell him to gather with his people here
Re: My Humble Giveaway by satelliteDISH(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
snowland:

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

Thanks..

Sir, please help a brother. Thanks
Gtbank
Monday Anayo Neboh.
One love
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Achor1111(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
snowland:

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people by

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

Thanks..

2.5k to 40 people
Re: My Humble Giveaway by mourinho: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
OP the 3k to 40 people is very reasonable. The 3k will sure help us sustain for a while here

Please who ever becomes the selector, be kind to us. My dependants are my major concern so that we can have something to eat at least.
Patiently waiting for account request update

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway by Pgateway: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
2k for 50 persons ..
Re: My Humble Giveaway by suxkill: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
seunmsg:

This is not a wailing thread so please, don’t let’s derail and distract the OP. If you want to drop your account number, do so quickly. If not, get the hell out of here.

Mr seunmsg were is your own contribution cuz buhari no dey look bmc face this time around
Re: My Humble Giveaway by JohnnyPalmer: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
J111333:
I sent you a PM. Reply my email as soon as you can.

Just try to. Confirm he's the one
Many are desperate these times. And they can use anything or go any length to play on one's emotion
Re: My Humble Giveaway by JohnnyPalmer: 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Mama4life(f): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
#2500 to 50 families will be fine . God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway by ERockson: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
snowland:

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

Thanks..

Re: My Humble Giveaway by Lessonbalogun: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
2k for 50 people will still go a long way and manageable than nothing at all
Re: My Humble Giveaway by paramboos: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
May God bless u for considering d poor, l pray that others who can afford will also help. Bros l need this money to survive. l drive UNN shuttle bus but ASUU started warning strike two weeks before this lockdown. so since then, l have not been going to work. Bros abeg do 2k for 50 people. this will touch more lives. Fcmb 1745929017..
Re: My Humble Giveaway by fatymore(f): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
The person that suggested 10k for 10people at the first page shouldn't be given a dime...

Rubbish...any amount is ok for people at this period

2 Likes

Re: My Humble Giveaway by babyfaceafrica: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
2k to 50 people.. There is no way to know needy people has people will come with different stories and format.. Just choose randomly and do your best...
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Ethereal0110(f): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
No. 3

Nsikan Bridget Awak
Gtbank

I have to eat well to breastfeed
Why did i have a baby now?
She's just 2months old sad

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway by suxkill: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Where are nairaland online billionaires when you need them,.

I pray it doesn't get to stage for us residing in northern Nigeria cuz alhaji agbada go hang for barbwire.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway by Learn1: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway by JohnnyPalmer: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Na only this picture you get? Show us another picture of you and your kids? Someone is also using this pics to beg on Twitter

With a different account number
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Ini22(f): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
2k for 50 people. God bless you real good
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Joyfulgal: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway by andycoal40(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
snowland:

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

Thanks..

2k to 50 people bozz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva: Petroleum Industry Bill Ready For National Assembly / Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. / Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.