Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

My Humble Giveaway - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Humble Giveaway (7562 Views)

My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter / Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Humble Giveaway by Pgateway: 8:19am On Apr 14, 2020
Beremx should disburse.

She is popular here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Humble Giveaway by Beremx(f): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
seconded... Beremx has been here for a while!!!!

Let her handle pls
thanks. I have sent him a pm to give him my number. Since I am glued to my phone because of the lockdown, I can handle the disbursement .
It is well with Nigeria.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Horllamideh(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2020
2134366047 UBA Oladele O. C
God bless you sir
Re: My Humble Giveaway by kgbd(m): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2020
0453075144 gtb pls consider me o in dare need
Re: My Humble Giveaway by venmotors(m): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2020
Good morning every one
Our People say person wer day ask questions no day lost
Please I need your help, I'm third year medical student in UNN due to corona virus we where ask to vacate Hostel
I decided I should stay in a friend lodge(A mistake I still regret) my parent stay in Abuja so traveling now is practically impossible and this disease has really affected my mum business, the last time I received cash is three weeks ago

Please and please anything we be ok for me to manage

Access bank
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Tina001(f): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:
Having watched and listen to the president's broadcast on the need for an extension of the lockdown, I could not but imagine what people will pass through within this additional 14 days of suffering. In the light of this, I want to help a few people with a total sum of 100k.

How I plan to do this, I have no clear cut idea, hence I'm gonna need suggestions on the possible way to achieve this so that only those that genuinely need the money actually get it.
I have these modalities but I want suggestions on the best one to choose:

1. 25k each to 4 most needy people
2. 20k each to 5 needy people
3. 10k each to 10 needy people
4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
7. 2.5k each to 40 people
8. 2k each to 50 people
9. 1k each to 100 people.

I will need suggestions as soon as possible. And anybody that can help bring this to the attention of any of the mods, please do.
Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

UPDATE: Please do not drop your account details until it has been decided which modality would be adopted. Then, call will be made for account details to be provided.
Thanks..

Someone suggested 2.5k to 40 people and another suggested 3k to 33 people, so original post is updated to reflect the suggestions.

LATEST UPDATE: So having gone through all the comments and suggestions, I have decided to go with option 6 but with a little twist.
Instead of 33 people, I'll be giving 3k each to 40 people. That way, a few more people will be reached.
I'm still thinking of how to go about with the selection: Randomly? First come First Serve basis? I need ideas please.

Also, I'm going to need someone that'll help with the disbursement once the selection process has been decided and concluded. Two reasons for this:
1. I'm very busy and may not have the time to send the money to every selected people before weekend. I want this concluded asap.
2. I want to be anonymous.

Therefore, I'm going to need someone reliable with a proven record of honesty on this forum that can handle the disbursement.

Please remember me to be among the beneficiaries, it will go a very long way, thank u very much cry
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Amylove5(f): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:
Having watched and listen to the president's broadcast on the need for an extension of the lockdown, I could not but imagine what people will pass through within this additional 14 days of suffering. In the light of this, I want to help a few people with a total sum of 100k.

How I plan to do this, I have no clear cut idea, hence I'm gonna need suggestions on the possible way to achieve this so that only those that genuinely need the money actually get it.

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people

I will need suggestions as soon as possible. And anybody that can help bring this to the attention of any of the mods, please do.
Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

UPDATE: Please do not drop your account details until it has been decided which modality would be adopted. Then, call will be made for account details to be provided.
Thanks..

Someone suggested 2.5k to 40 people and another suggested 3k to 33 people, so original post is updated to reflect the suggestions.

LATEST UPDATE: So having gone through all the comments and suggestions, I have decided to go with option 6 but with a little twist.
Instead of 33 people, I'll be giving 3k each to 40 people. That way, a few more people will be reached.
I'm still thinking of how to go about with the selection: Randomly? First come First Serve basis? I need ideas please.

Also, I'm going to need someone that'll help with the disbursement once the selection process has been decided and concluded. Two reasons for this:
1. I'm very busy and may not have the time to send the money to every selected people before weekend. I want this concluded asap.

Therefore, I'm going to need someone reliable with a proven record of honesty on this forum that can handle the disbursement.

Bro pls remember me wen you set the ball rolling. I really need money for food stuff, hunger is a bastard. Haven't even eaten talk more buying my baby's diaper, it really hard this side.
Thank you and God bless you

3062711019 first bank

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway by Sunky200: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2020
GTB
thanks in Advance bro
Re: My Humble Giveaway by brimdans(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2020
0062691807 Access bank. God bless
Re: My Humble Giveaway by spankyflex(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2020
0018047777, stanbic ibtc. Thanks boss
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Arda1000(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2020
My acc no is 2250089156 zenith bank,my no is 08108284568 any option you take is okay as far as you reach many needy people,even food stuffs is great too,thanks and God bless you.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by samwise180(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

Thanks..

All is well
Re: My Humble Giveaway by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2020
Beremx:
thanks. I have sent him a pm to give him my number. Since I am glued to my phone because of the lockdown, I can handle the disbursement .
It is well with Nigeria.

Then let me the blessing flow here as well;
GTB
Re: My Humble Giveaway by OXYZ: 9:24am On Apr 14, 2020
God bless the Op, the abundance of the mighty living God will always be with you

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway by Simongm2: 9:26am On Apr 14, 2020
Snowland, thanks for this kind gesture.
please let beremx handle it.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by KanielOutis92: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2020
God bless you sir
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway by JohnnyPalmer: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2020
The people have chosen beremx, OP should do the needful
Re: My Humble Giveaway by khaffi2(f): 9:39am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

Thanks..

Wow! God bless you snowland for this kind gesture. So thoughtful of you, people are going through alot, na cloth dey cover am. I pray I'm one of the beneficiaries. Only God knows how one will cope with this extension.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Merciful77: 9:46am On Apr 14, 2020
Sir please 5k will do though things are very expensive right now. am left with nothing right not even a penny since Saturday please help me sir God will bless you in bountiful folds.

UBA 2113070970
Jimah Mercy
Re: My Humble Giveaway by adamskutty(m): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2020
ok. Op do the needful share the moniiiiiiiiiii boys and girls are not smiling money is life with money there is a purpose to live. not my words cheesy
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Pgateway: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2020
We have chosen Beremx
Re: My Humble Giveaway by undercurrent(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway by IghravweIG(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2020
Mr Snowland.
I think Beremx has been unaminously chosen.

Though I don't know her here, but since majority have chosen her, it shows she's quite known on here, so I support her choice too.

God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway by sociologymajor: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Pgateway:
Beremx should disburse.

She is popular here
Endorsed.. she's a well known member of the forum... from the day of Berem before Beremx..

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway by sociologymajor: 10:01am On Apr 14, 2020
@Snowland.... Beremx (formerly Berem) would do a good job..
Re: My Humble Giveaway by ultimateyankee: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2020
Beremx Is highly reliable for the sir
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Heineken(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2020
Snowland I think you should give the job to beremx. She's OK and well known here sir.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by stobery(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

Thanks..

Seunmsg is reliable sir
Re: My Humble Giveaway by teresafaith: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2020
stobery:

Seunmsg is reliable sir
I support this, at least we know say him don do giveaway. And there won't be favouritism

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause / Nigeria Is The New Center For Pirate Attacks In The World / What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.