Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

My Humble Giveaway - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Humble Giveaway (7573 Views)

My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter / Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Humble Giveaway by Raeheemwayne: 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway by BoboKush(m): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
I advice 5k
Let luck play out in the selection
U can't help everybody u knw
U can just select based on the need tho everybody actually needs money.... Lol
Re: My Humble Giveaway by teresafaith: 12:11am On Apr 14, 2020
Hopefully I'm selected
Cc snowland beremx
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Honesty001: 12:21am On Apr 14, 2020
I am really in need.But please I want to ask you for a favour.please help that man that posted his family picture,(A man of wisdom) please with any amount you have.I almost shed tears reading his post because I understand how hard things are, especially for a family man.I wish I could help him but my account is entirely empty.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by josh1st(m): 12:30am On Apr 14, 2020
3k each to 33 people is the best.
This will reach many people and will go a long way in alleviating some issues.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 14, 2020
Snowland, I feel ashamed of begging but due to my situation right now, i can't help it. I am blessed with a 7k job but am getting the money late this month. Pls i just need a little cash that i can use to manage till then.
As for the modality, 3k to 33 persons with real need for thr cash sounds perfect.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by gift01: 12:41am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:
Having watched and listen to the president's broadcast on the need for an extension of the lockdown, I could not but imagine what people will pass through within this additional 14 days of suffering. In the light of this, I want to help a few people with a total sum of 100k.

How I plan to do this, I have no clear cut idea, hence I'm gonna need suggestions on the possible way to achieve this so that only those that genuinely need the money actually get it.
I have these modalities but I want suggestions on the best one to choose:

1. 25k each to 4 most needy people
2. 20k each to 5 needy people
3. 10k each to 10 needy people
4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
7. 2.5k each to 40 people
8. 2k each to 50 people
9. 1k each to 100 people.

I will need suggestions as soon as possible. And anybody that can help bring this to the attention of any of the mods, please do.
Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

UPDATE: Please do not drop your account details until it has been decided which modality would be adopted. Then, call will be made for account details to be provided.
Thanks..

Someone suggested 2.5k to 40 people and another suggested 3k to 33 people, so original post is updated to reflect the suggestions.

5k for 20 people
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Bigflamie(m): 12:43am On Apr 14, 2020
smiley smiley
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Prince1625(m): 12:46am On Apr 14, 2020
Adose Emmanuel
Zenith
Re: My Humble Giveaway by opineflu(m): 12:54am On Apr 14, 2020
i support 3k for 33 people,it would at least help those who have run out of cash...but this our presido is heartless...when it time to share,i suggest you chose random person.E red for everybody like this,if e no reach just mellow..e go better
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Zenithpeak(m): 1:07am On Apr 14, 2020
One big lesson I learnt from this thread is that, in the face of reality we are all the same.

When it comes to matters that borders on religion, politics, tribes, geographical locations and other things that separates us as a people we manifest our superiority tendencies and bullied down the perceived weaker ones amongst us....

Imagine the level of unity of purpose and oneness of spirit on this thread; it is amazing. If people can gather together to beg one man that have few thousands to share why can't we in the same strength and unity of purpose vote for people that will better our lot in life regardless of those factors that polarises us. No Biafra, no Afonja, no Iberiberism, no Fulani herdsmen, no name calling, everyone is just one... Wow

If we can truly fight for ourselves in this country we will surely move from a begging nation to a nation that give to the needy.

Note: I respect and appreciate @op for his kind gestures and pray more blessing in all his endeavors.... Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Humble Giveaway by OmarEl(m): 1:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Everyone in Nigeria needs Help Even the President in question.

Thanks in Advance for remembering the Needy Boss.God will Pay you back his own way!
As for me....If I can get the least 1k from this give away....I will be so much grateful because I got no choice.No need to pour out my problems here because I've lot's of them.
The little you can give to everyone of us will go a long way.
Thanks ones again....I strongly believe, That I will partake in this offer of yours God sent Sarmaritain! You will live Long.Amen
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Mistaicey2288: 1:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Snowland Abeg i need am too ooo. This lockdown is really affecting me so bad. 3k to 33 people will go a long way... 0000556662 Access Bank. Thanks and God bless.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by MRAKBEE(m): 1:22am On Apr 14, 2020
The sharing FORMULA are okay if you are financially capable..
I will really appreciate your help.
2088140784 UBA
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 14, 2020
How I wish I will be lucky this time around, op please bless your boy oo, God bless you.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Nancydearie(f): 1:37am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:
Having watched and listen to the president's broadcast on the need for an extension of the lockdown, I could not but imagine what people will pass through within this additional 14 days of suffering. In the light of this, I want to help a few people with a total sum of 100k.

How I plan to do this, I have no clear cut idea, hence I'm gonna need suggestions on the possible way to achieve this so that only those that genuinely need the money actually get it.

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people

I will need suggestions as soon as possible. And anybody that can help bring this to the attention of any of the mods, please do.
Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

UPDATE: Please do not drop your account details until it has been decided which modality would be adopted. Then, call will be made for account details to be provided.
Thanks..

Someone suggested 2.5k to 40 people and another suggested 3k to 33 people, so original post is updated to reflect the suggestions.
This is commendable. I think 3k each is okay. May God bless you.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by adamskutty(m): 1:46am On Apr 14, 2020
I will be giving out 2 packs of candles grin
Re: My Humble Giveaway by ceeceeuwa: 2:22am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

Thanks..

Re: My Humble Giveaway by wandetooblack: 2:24am On Apr 14, 2020
I think 4k for 25 people won't be a bad idea but you need to watchout for people who would come up for double claim .

Honestly I don't know if I'm normal right now but to go vandalize govt property just dey hungry me.

Persin no fit sleep bcuz of some stupid boys robbing people and now we going another 2 weeks of hunger strike. I'm pained.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by esteerola(f): 2:25am On Apr 14, 2020
5k to 20 people will be cool
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 14, 2020
May God help us.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by jadajada: 2:31am On Apr 14, 2020
3k for 33 people will be better. So that more people can benefit from it.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by maxoko(m): 2:35am On Apr 14, 2020
Your kind gesture is welcomed.I will suggest you give some to the more vulnerable once like the orphans .you can split it in two.50k for any orphanage house of yur choice and the remaining 50k can be shared to pple here cheesy
But please wht ever you do,remember me at all at all bad pass.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Eleniyan15: 3:20am On Apr 14, 2020
I think 3k will make people smile
Gas refilling
Garri
Beans
Rice
Spag
Rice
Noodles

With this amount you can get your preferred or essential need, thank you snowland.
You may decide to visit people in those face me i face you compound with 3k to each family member, they will all smile.

Nigeria will be great Insha Allah
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Bigflamie(m): 3:29am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

How do you suggest these 10 needy are identified?

This is online. There is no way you can know people that needs money the most here. Just spread it in smaller cash instead of waiting to clarify those that needs it more than others, cos you can't get it right if you go that lane.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway by Boole3(m): 3:32am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland.....
If you can help pls I really need the money... It's not been funny here at all.... Just a little to buy food
Re: My Humble Giveaway by danduchi(m): 4:31am On Apr 14, 2020
Access Bank... 0032607136.. Please help
Re: My Humble Giveaway by refugee: 4:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Your kind of heart will wanna reach as many people as possible, I will suggest u reach 20 people and have significant impact at 5k per beneficiary.
Criteria now is key. u may have people screenshot their bank balance in addition to other criteria like married, children, dependants...etc
Re: My Humble Giveaway by kayusely70(m): 4:58am On Apr 14, 2020
Kindly Consider Me 0693730547 Access Bank
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Realtord43: 5:15am On Apr 14, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

River Niger Project Puts Jonathan Into Trouble / Please Who Increased Minimum Wage From N7000 To N18,000? / Breaking!! No Fuel Subsidy In 2016 - Federal Government!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.