Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

My Humble Giveaway - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Humble Giveaway (7565 Views)

My Humble Advice To Soludo On IPOB Matter / Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Humble Giveaway by ultimateyankee: 5:21am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:
Having watched and listen to the president's broadcast on the need for an extension of the lockdown, I could not but imagine what people will pass through within this additional 14 days of suffering. In the light of this, I want to help a few people with a total sum of 100k.

How I plan to do this, I have no clear cut idea, hence I'm gonna need suggestions on the possible way to achieve this so that only those that genuinely need the money actually get it.
I have these modalities but I want suggestions on the best one to choose:

1. 25k each to 4 most needy people
2. 20k each to 5 needy people
3. 10k each to 10 needy people
4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
7. 2.5k each to 40 people
8. 2k each to 50 people
9. 1k each to 100 people.

I will need suggestions as soon as possible. And anybody that can help bring this to the attention of any of the mods, please do.
Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

UPDATE: Please do not drop your account details until it has been decided which modality would be adopted. Then, call will be made for account details to be provided.
Thanks..

Someone suggested 2.5k to 40 people and another suggested 3k to 33 people, so original post is updated to reflect the suggestions.

LATEST UPDATE: So having gone through all the comments and suggestions, I have decided to go with option 6 but with a little twist.
Instead of 33 people, I'll be giving 3k each to 40 people. That way, a few more people will be reached.
I'm still thinking of how to go about with the selection: Randomly? First come First Serve basis? I need ideas please.

Also, I'm going to need someone that'll help with the disbursement once the selection process has been decided and concluded. Two reasons for this:
1. I'm very busy and may not have the time to send the money to every selected people before weekend. I want this concluded asap.
2. I want to be anonymous.

Therefore, I'm going to need someone reliable with a proven record of honesty on this forum that can handle the disbursement.
Thanks for the update

Access bank
Snowland please remember me it very difficult.. I don’t even have what to eat today
Re: My Humble Giveaway by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 5:28am On Apr 14, 2020
davash222 oya come and beg from here grin grin grin

master of giveaways

1 Like

Re: My Humble Giveaway by Joyfulgal: 5:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway by ticker(m): 5:42am On Apr 14, 2020
pls I need this help. I am thinking of my meal today as I dont have anything at all to eat today before I stumble upon this post. my details are ACCESSBANK, 0028089504, God bless the giver
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Joyfulgal: 6:00am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Easy023(m): 6:08am On Apr 14, 2020
Nice one.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by BULGNAIRA(m): 6:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Please let it reach me to just to cater for mother and siblings am on no work no pay already base in ogun ....3025363014 Fcmb
Re: My Humble Giveaway by okikijamal(m): 6:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway by dirtycoin(m): 6:52am On Apr 14, 2020
@ snowland,

Thanks for the update.

If you select on the basis of first come, first serve, so many genuine persons may not be beneficiaries as you had earlier instructed that we do not drop our bank account details till you give the nod.

I do not know how it will be if beneficiaries are selected randomly.

may the Good Lord bless you for your kind heart, Amen.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by arkonpoint: 6:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Q
Re: My Humble Giveaway by gmaribel(m): 7:17am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:
Having watched and listen to the president's broadcast on the need for an extension of the lockdown, I could not but imagine what people will pass through within this additional 14 days of suffering. In the light of this, I want to help a few people with a total sum of 100k.

How I plan to do this, I have no clear cut idea, hence I'm gonna need suggestions on the possible way to achieve this so that only those that genuinely need the money actually get it.

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people

I will need suggestions as soon as possible. And anybody that can help bring this to the attention of any of the mods, please do.
Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

UPDATE: Please do not drop your account details until it has been decided which modality would be adopted. Then, call will be made for account details to be provided.
Thanks..

Someone suggested 2.5k to 40 people and another suggested 3k to 33 people, so original post is updated to reflect the suggestions.

LATEST UPDATE: So having gone through all the comments and suggestions, I have decided to go with option 6 but with a little twist.
Instead of 33 people, I'll be giving 3k each to 40 people. That way, a few more people will be reached.
I'm still thinking of how to go about with the selection: Randomly? First come First Serve basis? I need ideas please.

Also, I'm going to need someone that'll help with the disbursement once the selection process has been decided and concluded. Two reasons for this:
1. I'm very busy and may not have the time to send the money to every selected people before weekend. I want this concluded asap.

Therefore, I'm going to need someone reliable with a proven record of honesty on this forum that can handle the disbursement.

Hello snowland, keep up the good work.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Nawtybro: 7:21am On Apr 14, 2020
Godspower chiemela
(Firstbank)
Re: My Humble Giveaway by IghravweIG(m): 7:26am On Apr 14, 2020
Hello Mr Snowland.

You can select me to do the disbursement.
I'm an Accountant by training, so trust and sincerity are virtues I have.

I'm not busy at all and I can really help.

Thank you.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by yungpowers(m): 7:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Oga please dont forget me, I am damn broke down here. Thanks
3049589140 (polaris bank)
Re: My Humble Giveaway by collins1895: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2020
To buy foodstuff and drug for my sick mom Udemezue ndubuisi peter Uba 2077540555
Re: My Humble Giveaway by JohnnyPalmer: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: My Humble Giveaway by tundearos: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2020
A family of 5 is very broke here. Kindly include us.thanks
GTBANK
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Beremx(f): 7:36am On Apr 14, 2020
I can help with the disbursement of the money. You can trust me to do that as a reputable and popular member of this forum. Please kindly DM if i am qualified. Thanks
Re: My Humble Giveaway by optm(m): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2020
The problem with stuffs like this is; persons who re not in dire need would also want to get because it’s free money thereby depriving those who re genuinely in need from benefitting. I ve come across a thread having that guy posting a pic with those kids bfr now and it appears he's just using that to emotionally get at people to send him cash. It may not actually be his family. Whoever that want's to help should pls verify via video call so we do not help fraudulent people Excel in their trade. I feel 3k to 33 persons would be fine and to help reduce d chances of giving to the greedy rather than needy, intending beneficiaries shld post a screen shot of their account balance and the name and details should match with the account details provided fr the transfer. As for who's to do the transfer, I think a popular person on the forum that has a name already to protect shld. A name like lalasticlala, explorers . I do not know what their schedule is like or if they ll be willing to undertake such tasks but they can be contacted as regards that.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Godfrey858(m): 7:40am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

Thanks..

The news yesterday brought tears to my eyes
Because I'm really needy of some money
I have 3 sliblings and a sick dad to take care of
I have been expecting last month salary but it didn't come due to the Corona virus
Now another two weeks, I have been thinking of selling the DVD player at home ,but couldn't find a buyer, now a thinking of selling my phone,
It's pains me to see tears in my dad eyes to see what his children are going through

Oh Lord pls send a helper to me
Re: My Humble Giveaway by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Beremx:
I can help with the disbursement of the money. You can trust me to do that as a reputable and popular member of this forum. Please kindly DM if i am qualified. Thanks
seconded... Beremx has been here for a while!!!!

Let her handle pls

5 Likes

Re: My Humble Giveaway by degenuine1(m): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=snowlan
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Shootingstar93(f): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2020
U
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Shootingstar93(f): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2020
U
Re: My Humble Giveaway by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

Thanks..

I sincerely think you should go with no 6 so as to reach more people......if you are busy and need someone to disburse the funds to all, you can reach me via 08033559733....a trustworthy fellow here on nairaland. cheers
Re: My Humble Giveaway by olatuneji: 8:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Michael O.A
First bank.
Thank you.

I pray I'm among the selected..
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Leis: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2020
0718531038 (acessbank)
Re: My Humble Giveaway by abbasajao(m): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2020
Any one chose to handle the disbursement should fear God.
Re: My Humble Giveaway by talleo: 8:12am On Apr 14, 2020
0020694655 access bank
Re: My Humble Giveaway by Canada2021: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2020
snowland:

4. 5k each to 20 people
5. 4k each to 25 people
6. 3k each to 33 people
8. 2k each to 50 people

Thanks.

Yours truly,
Snowland.

Thanks..

Please Op I really need this money even if It is the 1k. I am suffering from acute ulcer as a result of my inability to eat as at when due.

God will bless you and replenish your pocket.

UBA 2114028363

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Oyingbo Bus Terminal Totally BRT Buses. Totally Destroyed. PICTURES. / Buhari Arrives Damaturu, Yobe State, On A Two-Day Working Visit / By-Elections: PDP Pegs Senatorial Forms At ₦3.5M, Reps ₦2.5M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.