Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal (54082 Views)

Couples With Thriving Marriages, Please Share Your Story / Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / Ever Been Betrayed By A Close Family Member? How Did You Get Over It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by QuinModah(f): 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
No
TheCongo2:

Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by bestabigaelever(f): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Frankicent:

Yes you ladies just have this natural envy for eachother
You are right

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by QuinModah(f): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin
bestabigaelever:

You are right
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Anazp: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2020
ramatuoyiza:
[U mean your blood sister married your ex.. So unbelievablequote author=Eulalia post=88425484]

But does it mean that people cannot control their attractions or what? That's preposterous. I mean... I can never be attracted to somebody I know is dating a friend or to my guys friend. That's greed of the highest order.

It happened to me. Like my blood line today is married to a guy that chyked me for years.
This my blood line knows that this guy tried to date me. As in he kept coming to our house look for me for months. My mum and all my siblings knew him very well. It got to a point he threatened to harm me if he sees me with any other guy but luckily, we relocated to another place. Only for my blood sister to bring this same guy as a suitor. shocked dang!
I just keep wondering, so she had been attracted to him all this while? Someone I dislike to the core? Hm! Fear human beings.

Till today, if I go visiting this guy will be telling me him and I have an unfinished business and some annoying silly talks. So most times when I visit, I'll hide away until I go back. Mehn... It sucks!
jeez. Hope you and your sister have reconciled
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by SmellingAnus(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lamanii22:

Nah... I stopped speaking to him...
hope you have learnt not to do shakara if you like and want the person grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by QuinModah(f): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
undecided
SmellingAnus:
hope you have learnt not to do shakara if you like and want the person grin
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by MrLekan95(m): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
rapid101:
well,
mine was wen I was in Benin
I ran laundry and to some extent it was successful. I had 3boys working for me . I had a keke which I use in delivering to my customer who re in far distance. then I had a friend who told me about a business which he ll like use to go into. the business was into phone accessories coupled with phone parts. I agreed, I rented the shop at oba market, did furnishing and other body works. during this time I borrowed money from lapo microfinance 300k, borrowed money from money lender about 580k. then I gave osas my friend to come to Lagos to buy the goods we re going to sell in our shop. osas come Lagos, osas no come back. I was so worried I had to go to his family house to know if his back but they said they didn't see him. I called his number and his number was switched off. call his gf and she said she doesn't know his were about. after a month I heard osas don go Malaysia. I ran back to his family house to ask his pple if it true. low and behold osas don travel and he knew I borrowed almost all those money for the business. I almost died. the pressure started coming in as to pay the loans I collected back. I had to sell my two washing machine, my dryer, and my keke and other tins from my shop and house to pay some of the debt. I had to let go of my two staff till I cud pay the money. but after every tin I found Benin uninteresting again cus I Ve lost every tin I Ve built over the years because of one person. I had to move from my room and palour selfcon to a one room, face me I face you, cus I cudnt afford it. my gf left me cus I too de complain money no de as b4. after the whole gbas gbos I relocated to Lagos for a fresh start as not kill my self cus of too much tinking and pressure. till today I pray for osas were ever he is, he ll find good in all he does. but I ll never trust any body again not even my family member. note trust is very expensive

Bro! You're a legend, success did find you again, you're young enough to get that second chance, it may not be easy but you can and you will...... if you want it🌹

I love your spirit of forgiveness ❤️
Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by okrikaboi: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
I no dey share any story, I just dey focus on my grind now but I go deal the matter later, I no dey wait for karma, in life we must create our opportunity. Because of small spotlight my blood begin dey run him mouth cause me pain and humiliation, I go fuk am up! if him tears no touch ground I no go rest till then make we dey laugh at each other's jokes.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by Diligent1(f): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
I have been betrayed several times, I don't let it way me down, I see it has part of challenges in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal by QuinModah(f): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.