Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors (55172 Views)

Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja / Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors / Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by RTSC: 9:03am On Apr 14, 2020
The North is the problem of this country.

They want to create another problem.

These people are an existential threat to the rest of us.

5 Likes

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Bashirkareem31: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2020
They didn't lock the north down but the bulk of the palliatives were given to them.I utterly regretted being a Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by BafanaBafana: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2020
Charleys:

Point of correction, Yams are not farmed in the north.
Don't argue this one, I Sabi pass you for that one.

Go check the people that do new yam festival and you'll know where true yams are farmed.
Yams are farmed in the North central bros. Its not by doing new yam festival.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by zunnurain33(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Then, Bill Gate prophecy shall come to past. Illitracy is a serious disease.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by apholaryn: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

Will you accept money from a flat headed ipob like me?
shut d Bleep up, if u can't help ppl ,just keep your your stupidity in check by ignoring...like your broke ass idiot even have enough to spare just a crumb . rubbish undecided
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Whois(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Those in the north have two head shey. One Nigeria indeed
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Dangrace01: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2020
drakeskull:
They can't lockdown North but they are top beneficiary of funds for most vulnerable. Lockdown Lagos, Ogun and Abuja. Share money in Katsina, Bauchi, Jigawa.......SINZU continue o

Guy why una dey call buhari sinzu
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by koffsman(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Your Generation is dumb as u are eyin oloriburuku omo
BafanaBafana:

Actually, you dull true true.
That your first statement sounded dumb, this second one sounds dumber
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Biafrarep(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2020
asamaigho:

so all d garri and plantain dey come from north?
clap for urself.

The guy you quoted is actually dull but he claims to be wise. Not only garri and plantain, the north also produces palm oil, vegetable, crayfish/fishes, yams, cocoyam, bananas. He does not know that different food crops thrives in different vegetations. The north does not have rain forest but only has Savannah. It is not all about having empty and under utilized wastelands but effective optimal use is what is important. Anambra state has the second smallest landmass in Nigeria but is a top producer of rice. Congo Kinshasa, Sudan, Chad, Saudi Arabia etc has 20 times the landmass of Israel but Israel produces by far more foods than all of them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Jack500:

U need brain, so u think u are mocking the guy like that, ryt? Se I should show post of Igbo people begging on this site too? The earlier u realise that this thing cross across tribe the better for u. Stop displaying your foolishness here, get a life.
Do you also need some crumbs??
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by koffsman(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2020
Forget ignorance in my first comment I didn't even mention about farming at all I just talked about the lock down not happening all over the country and some idiot decided to make if their Generation breakfast
Cotton:
Oga, most of what we eat comes from the North. Stop displaying your ignorance.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2020
apholaryn:
shut d Bleep up, if u can't help ppl ,just keep your your stupidity in check by ignoring...like your idiot even have enough to spare just a crumb . rubbish undecided
Afolarin You're very hungry..I can taste your bitterness and hunger already..also your hypocrisy..you see how foolish you bigots look? You form tribal hard men and yet solicit for crumbs to feed..tell your brother Ishola to indicate or better still send him some crumbs yourself.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by DoubleEngine007: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

If your parents spent money on your education am sorry yo say this. They wasted a fortune on you
And you're talking about education?Ode,where is Abba Kayri your dad?
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2020
mceze:

Help him if you can.
Ishola should indicate first..
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by maya007: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2020
IDeyNL:

So you're a Yoruba and you support north and Buhari like your life depended on it.

Anyway I wish you Happy Two Weeks extension.
lmao ur evil
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by wizelink(m): 9:17am On Apr 14, 2020
Do whatsoever pleases the north but I hope when the covid-19 cases start rising in the north, your people will not start running down to South to restart the pandemic. South will shut it's boarders by then. Take proactive measures now. Life first
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by joytothewise(m): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2020
tayebest:
Illiteracy is EVIL angry

And same north are getting relief pack from FG
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by apholaryn: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

You're very hungry..I can taste your bitterness and hunger already..also your hypocrisy..you see how foolish you bigots look? You form tribal hard men and yet solicit for crumbs to feed..
undecided get off my mention broke ass, I know your type too well, I know your family belongs to the class dieing in abject poverty ,and on the internet is the only place u can console yourself by chest beating...dont u ever quote me again ever in ur life ...lowlife
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Austineva(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2020
tayebest:
Illiteracy is EVIL angry

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2020
apholaryn:
undecided get off my mention broke ass, I know your type too well, I know your family belongs to the class dieing in abject poverty ,and on the internet is the only place u can console yourself by chest beating...dont u ever quote me again ever in ur life ...lowlife
Hungry Afolarin lol...swallow your pride and send your account details. Tribal E-warriors..this pandemic has exposed how empty you all are..

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by SocialJustice: 9:24am On Apr 14, 2020
guru90:

Why Buhari gat mouth via Lagos, Ogun and FCT. Why not other states?

Think wise....
Only a foolish state will open lift quarantine, the responsibility rests on the governors.
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by apholaryn: 9:24am On Apr 14, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

tell your brother Ishola to indicate or better still send him some crumbs yourself.
sure and we don't even blow our trumpets and yes some of us are feeding your brothers as well on this forum ...lowlife
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by apholaryn: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

Hungry Afolarin lol...swallow your pride and send your account details. Tribal E-warriors ..this pandemic has exposed how empty you all are..
angry get lost
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Lawrencestix(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
You're wise.. But this one when FG dey use am scam us billions.. E dey vex me... Poor people dey die of hunger,but them dey steal money when people donate..
corruption starts from d heart,imagine some guys for dis forum dy scam their fellow nairalanders,if dis same dy in position of money dem go do worst dan our leaders
I don listen to our guys wey dem dy talk if dem elect dem into government position na to steal money dem go do.we still have a long way to go in Africa/Nigeria.
If buhari still wan contest for the third time ppl go still vote him and na one of the many problems wey dy face
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2020
apholaryn:
sure and we don't even blow our trumpets and yes some of us are feeding your brothers as well on this forum ...lowlife
The reason you're most pained is because your hypocrisy has been exposed..curse and mock with one moniker while you beg with another..

2 Likes

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2020
Lagos, Ogun and FCT are the states on lockdown by the FG, but the same govt started to distribute palliative materials from Jigawa and Zamfara.

Nigerian style!
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by redroom: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2020
Redoil:
these are the problems of Nigeria

Do you want Nigerian to starve ?

How will they farm if there is total lockdown
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by AceRoot(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

Will you accept money from a flat headed ipob like me?

Please Nwannem/Nwannam, if you have can spare some, then gladly give but make sure your left hand doesn't know what your right hand is up to, and vice-versa.

1 Like

Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by apholaryn: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

The reason you're most pained is because your hypocrisy has been exposed.. curse and mock with one moniker while you beg with another..
cheesy oh! That's your mode of operation ..and I'm only pained you are also called human..and it's more painful you looked mature enough to have sense on your dp.. you're your parents biggest mistake lipsrsealed
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by omohlexy: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
shocked is not my business but my business is federal government using oil money from Delta state to cure them when it clear for their eyes

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
why is it that after all these years ogwashi uku is still under developed and stagnant? Did u guys offend the gods?
Re: We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors by AsomughaChuks05: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2020
The north is the food basket of the country. If they shut down, the country will starve. Let's be realistic about this issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video / Mohammed Fawehinmi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.