Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered (101206 Views)

The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / 10 Kinds Of Weird People You Will Always Come Across (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2020
chigo5:
there was this friend of mine sh only visits me when she dey on her period.
I hope she is not not from PH
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Manuel69: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2020
Dannonye:

Lol

Could it be as a result of pain or joy? Any idea?
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by gulfer: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2020
ORBLIGHTS:
My roommate in my year1 during my university days, this guy won't sweep our room, nor cook or even think of washing the dishes. It was all-guys lodge so we are so free with each other to the extend that we don't lock our kitchen cabinets so that any of the lodge member could access anybody's kitchen cabinet to pick whatever they want at anytime of the day even when the owner is not around, any of the lodge guys could just go in and pick plates, seasoning, salt e.t.c
The roommate of mine would go from room to room whenever a plate or our broom is missing, he would locate the person with the missing stuff, retrieve it and even jokingly insult the person. It's always so funny to me whenever I see him doing that cuz he never practically used the broom on the floor of our room or wash the plate but has taken it as a duty to retrieve em whenever these stuffs got missing... (it amazed me and I just love him for that)
Your roommate is providing the tools you need to sweep and wash dishes na grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Manuel69: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2020
iyke926:

It's not a weird thing to me. The last comment I made on this thread made me to shed some tears while laughing hard.

Lol.. let me check it out
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Krasid(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2020
M00N:
I like watching animé(Japanese animation) & cartoons. Most people think it is weird, but I find then a lot more fun to watch than normal films.
Nothing weird about this. A lot of people enjoy watching animes and cartoons.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2020
I don't drink water while eating,only after I've finished eating.....dunno if this is weird

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by zarakikenpa(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2020
dannyrhymes600:
i have a friend that will never read until a day before the exam. ( no exaggeration) dude can cram 20 - 25 pages perfectly within an hour.
first semester result came out and he had 3.98 out of 4.00 topping the class. I think he wasn't given 4.00 because of his staggering attendance. he also screams at unusual intervals.

This was me back in undergrad. It got to a point where some course mates of mine took my name to a native doctor to find out whether I was privy to exam questions before the exam.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Gracejeri(f): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2020
The weirdest people I've come across are the non English speaking hausas.. You will explain for them to sew your shoe very well they will end up sewing another thing.... I'm always surprised seeing someone from 12 yes upward that doesn't understand English.. I don't know where they just emanate from.. Ndi afonjas

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2020
chigo5:
i also know someone who does dat she go keep dey fast forward dey go, I dey wonder if sh understand the movie

same here especially it it's a Nigeria movie..
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Electricboy:

blood, Kendrick lamar , intro
its actually a real life story
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by demsid(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2020
ursullalinda:
Met a lady that chews foam......licks detergent....
It was weird and scary because she doesn't fall sick.
i believe this ur own, I've met a lady that eats sand. She said she loves eating sand

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by 1Sharon(f): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2020
mygreenday:

the rumors was he was hermaphrodite. it remained a mystery till he left.

shocked

You see. It's either he has deformities or scars
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by whiteraven: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2020
I had a friend that must call me on phone whenever I am praying... just to ask for my location...

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by sinkhole: 11:32am On Apr 18, 2020
seanwilliam:
how u take dey call and browse?
browsing line is different from calling line. Browsing line is for social media, if you call it, you're on OYO, I will never pick!

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Godsgift7837: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2020
I’m facing the same problem myself.. it really gets me worried..
brendan007:
Alright.
There's this guy I knew who could actually regurgitate food. Some humans may have ruminant traits.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by adepojuis: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2020
PrincessB1:

Very possible

Typing from experience
Wow

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by ursullalinda(f): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2020
1Sharon:

It's called pica. I have it too. I guess I'm the weird one

Really.....you are oh......used to think the girl had some hidden powers......Now that I have seen her colleague.....I hail oh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2020
adepojuis:
Had this roommate back then, anytime he sleeps he will definitely wake at that exact time he wants.
that was me few years ago. If I want to do something at 12 AM, even if I sleep around 11:30 I will still wake up once it's 12

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Tillatalk: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2020
Adanairaland:

Lol..

Funny.

Mine is no matter what I do to you, you can't hate me.

I find it weird tho
I have a friend like that no matter what he do you won't hate him.later on he told us his daddy took him when he was young to a herbalist that did some rituals on him you can't hate than to like him even girls they die for am..he was popular for my street and his school then

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2020
bidexolumanish:
back in secondary school, i had a friend that whenever he is laughing ,tears will be dropping from his eyes as if he is crying.

����
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by lookingfly: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2020
6lam:
I had a roommate that was addicted to lying. He once told us his dad finished with a first class in medicine
once had a friend like that too, he lies so much that i wonder if he even knows he's lying.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by adepojuis: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2020
Excel70:

Is he a muslim
No he doesn't do religion
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by 1Sharon(f): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2020
TVTKOKO:
I'm kinda weird. I get attracted to guys same way I'd get attracted to a lady.

You know there's a name for that right.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Smithwilliams826: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2020
I got one, he hardly has friends highest number of friends he has is 2. I asked him why and he said I can't understand, I had to disturb him then he said "Anyone who becomes his friends or relative won't be able to hide any secret. It will all be revealed to him. I told him its a lie until he told me my ATM password, phone password, even when I claimed to be a virgin and I'm not.
He mentioned the number of girls I have slept with everything and he even said the more he relate with anyone the more he knows so he hardly have friends.
I was like wow. Hw did you know all this then he said every night he go to sleep they just get revealed to him.

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2020
Roma10:
I had a sit mate back then in school?
One day we're guessting about intresting movies
I told him about prison break (season1)
It took me three days indoor to complet that firm
So he ask following me home after school to collect the movie i agree
The next day he brougt back the movie and was asking about the season2
she skipped the whole thing
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2020
Had an encounter with this pretty blind girl at Enerhen junction... The way she goes about helping her mom who's selling food by the roadside, you would think she's a general overseer...

I watched her from a distance and noticed something about her and it got my attention, she refused anyone who wants to help her out with what she was doing... From picking the plates to gathering the vegetables her mother use...

So, I decided to try her, I got to her mother's stand and ordered for a plate of starch and Banga soup, while the mother was at it, my full attention was on this young lady and this time she was busy transferring hot soup from a big pot to the thermacool cooler, I was shocked how she did that without any drop of soup touching the floor...

Then she did what surprised me and some people, her mom gave me the food I ordered and she walk to her mom with the aid of her stick and told her that she should reduce my portion because I was was not hungry and I only came there to verify if she was truly blind and she said all these with a smile on her face... Everyone burst into laughter at the busy Enerhen junction, I smiled, but I was shocked how she got that perfectly.
Shocked. I wish to verify myself
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by adepojuis: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2020
amiskurie:
me too,It feels like you are being tapped by someone.
thats what he says

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2020
Odunolumide:
This guy only shit once a week.

I once shared room with a babe that does it once in 4days.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Arthurity1(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2020
EzzyCarter:
I had a friend back in the days, anytime he was angry, his pupils would turn green. Till date, I find no scientific explanation for this phenomenon . Twas really weird shii. Ppl used to avoid him like he was a werewolf cheesy
He was the hulk!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Andrewabba(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2020
That should be me o. �
LarryBee1k:

I've a friend, no matter how long a movie is, HE WILL WATCH IT IN 10MIN.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Vulcan24(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2020
ioreth69:
wow

during my uni days and up till now I can't read long text for understanding

but I only flip and scan but ask me wat is inside the book I will rewrite and add explanation

it's a gift from God; quick understanding

but the adverse is if we read text books for long... boy!!! whoozy whoozzy!!! and buzzing in d brain and blurry vision

this is my live exp not them say.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by officialfestus(m): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
What else can be weird than sharing country with this set of people in the below picture
I just tire

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply)

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria / Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) / Nairaland News & Gossips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.