Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered (101049 Views)

The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / 10 Kinds Of Weird People You Will Always Come Across (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Wendybrown(f): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2020
LarryBee1k:

I'm the dude. I'll shake my padlock three times to make sure I lock it well. When I'm leaving a place; after packing my load very well, I'll start looking around for what I may forget and then I'll ask my host what did I forget.

It may not be trust issue. Its following up, an instinct I discovered in my university days.

I act same way too.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by anyilala12335(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2020
Etimocracy:
Well, I've read the comments here so far which has been nothing short of entertaining and educative as well. I believe we all have our own unique weird tendencies of which I'm not left out.

Firstly, I chew my Eba. My Parents did all they could to correct that trend as they saw it as abnormal. (I still chew till date. However, I munch it slowly when I eat around people)

Secondly, my phone is always on silent mode. Heck, I hate ringtones. I rarely miss calls though

Thirdly, during my undergraduate days, I preferred reading alone. I'd seclude myself from the bunch and do my stuff.

My daughter of 5yrs old does chew her eba, her mother and I, have done all a parent could do to stop her but to no success...so we've let her be....so really annoying

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by 1Sharon(f): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2020
iamloyalty:

I once shared room with a babe that does it once in 4days.

What? This is normal for me oooo

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by jeph19(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2020
LarryBee1k:

I've a friend, no matter how long a movie is, HE WILL WATCH IT IN 10MIN.
He's VLC personified

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by klbakare(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2020
whiteraven:
I had a friend that must call me on phone whenever I am praying... just to ask for my location...
you are being monitored spiritually. Be wary of that friend of yours. That is just one of the numerous signs you have been seeing but probably didn't notice. Else you guys have a terrible soul tie: it's all spiritual.

29 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by EzzyCarter: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2020
Arthurity1:

He was the hulk!

Lmao. Or probably Green Lantern grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Gracejeri(f): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2020
Go and St down.. D they know my wn culture?
Why should I be the one learningtheirs, English is a general language.. They ought to learn it
MRAKBEE:

I suppose you can communicate in their local dialect. They live in an environment where communication in English isn't given a priority. Even official memo are Witten in their local dialect.
U gotta travel out of the enclave of your immediate environment at least for a month. That will enable you appreciate the cultural identities of other people and how unique other people are

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by chuksp09(m): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2020
Adanairaland:

Lol..

Funny.

Mine is no matter what I do to you, you can't hate me.

I find it weird tho
You never jam...
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Dannonye(f): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Manuel69:

Could it be as a result of pain or joy? Any idea?
Lol,I wish I knew
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Greatfullheart: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2020
dannyrhymes600:
i have a friend that will never read until a day before the exam. ( no exaggeration) dude can cram 20 - 25 pages perfectly within an hour.
first semester result came out and he had 3.98 out of 4.00 topping the class. I think he wasn't given 4.00 because of his staggering attendance. he also screams at unusual intervals.

I also have a friend back then who gets extremely aroused by seeing animals mounting each other. but he is over it now.
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by IceColdVeins(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2020
Does his first name start with 'I'?
mygreenday:
hmmmn
you know how sometimes you pray to meet someone just like you.

i met a girl many years back. i am very dark and she was very fair and pretty. we just blended from the first day we met. i would be thinking of something and next thing she is talking about it or she calls and talks about it. it was so much like she was 10 steps ahead of me in my thoughts and it became very scary. it was more than telepathy.

back then in school. i went to my friend's lodge to play ball then after the match i went to their lodge bathroom to have a bath. I was having my bath and someone was already in the next bathroom and she started singing BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS by GREENDAY, it was a girl. Out of surprise, I was singing the song with her and she sang it with no mistake. then she left the bathroom. I came out and told my friend about it. We went to all the rooms with babes inside and they were all like i was speaking German. That was over 10 years ago still can't forget it.

if you ever went to boarding school, you would likely meet lots of weird people.
I know a guy who nobody never ever saw him take a bath. yes he took a bath and he was very neat but he would wait till there was nobody or he bath very early when everywhere is still dark. Boys hostel where guys can walk around and bath together yet nobody saw him without a shirt for 6 years. I will not say his name... the internet is a small place.

----

I saw my neighbors child sitting down quiet like she was sad and bored. I tried to cheer her up with toys and those barney & friends stuff. Nothing was working. she didn't say a word for like 5 more minutes & I was still trying to cheer her up. Next thing she screamed at me CAN'T YOU SEE I AM THINKING OF SOMETHING? PLEASE STAY QUIET. then she went blank again. walahi i was shocked. she was just 2 years old.
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by MRAKBEE(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2020
Gracejeri:
Go and St down.. D they know my wn culture?
Why should I be the one learningtheirs, English is a general language.. They ought to learn it
The same guys you represented as being of little worth are good in their craft.
However, if you fail to fully explain what you want to them and to their understanding, then they would do whatever catches their fancy.
I would suggest that you go learn their language since it's hard for you to communicate what you want them to do or better conduct an English class for them.
The art of cobbling can be very lucrative too.
U can improve the society in your own little way.

18 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Deejay777(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2020
GabrielYulaw:

I do no 3 a lot. But I don't run around.
lol, I hope u jump around too grin
GabrielYulaw:

I do no 3 a lot. But I don't run around.
lol, I hope u jump around too
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by dcrown13: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Mine is, no matter the time I take sleep, I always wake up by 2:00am.
E get why

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by chuksp09(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2020
Deejay777:
I've been having fun going 2ru the thread. I also have some weird characteristics. People even complain about some
1. My phone is always on silent, I miss calls a lot, purposely ignore some.

2. I don't watch films with pple, I will be bored and eventually sleep off. I forward movies a lot( I can watch 2hrs film in mins) but I read bout these movies on Wikipedia b4 or after watching so I can understand dem better

3. I talk to myself a lot( in a very strange way), simulate things in my head and I'll start laughing bout it or sometimes I'll reminisce bout a funny event and start laughing bout it, jumping and running about too

4. Once I see pple, I always remember their face, where I saw dem 4 d first time, d clothes dey wore, their first words to me or any other significant thing that happened

5. Sometimes I have this weird sense of Deja vu, like I'm reliving a particular moment. A day like dat, I was outside in my hostel, I had dis feeling again, told my friends a bike man was coming and he's going to be putting on a funny sunglasses and lo it happened
Yup, this is me point for point.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Manuel69: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2020
iyke926:

It was a guy's experience that made me laugh.

This is what I found on Google, i don't think it's weird at all

Tears during laughter is not totally weird to me. You haven't experienced strong laughter?
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Manuel69: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Dannonye:

Lol,I wish I knew

Are you not curious to know? Enquire nau
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by sinkhole: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2020
dcrown13:
E get why
what if you sleep 3am, or 6am? grin

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Manuel69: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2020
olasteve19:
Tears come out of my eyes when having early morning pee...till date yeah

Wow. It's all good
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Etimocracy(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
anyilala12335:

My daughter of 5yrs old does chew her eba, her mother and I, have done all a parent could do to stop her but to no success...so we've let her be....os really annoying

Lol. She'll eventually learn to chew without others noticing as she grows older. At least, that's what I've learnt to do.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Iseoluwani: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
LarryBee1k:

I've a friend, no matter how long a movie is, HE WILL WATCH IT IN 10MIN.

i do these regularly
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by ioreth69(f): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Vulcan24:

during my uni days and up till now I can't read long text for understanding

but I only flip and scan but ask me wat is inside the book I will rewrite and add explanation

it's a gift from God; quick understanding

but the adverse is if we read text books for long... boy!!! whoozy whoozzy!!! and buzzing in d brain and blurry vision

this is my live exp not them say.
wish I can do that
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
danielsage:
There was one of my teacher in my secondary sch days , he was blind and he teaches History
When he is writing on d. board he hardly make a mistake .
The weird part of all is. that onlike us that read with our eyes ,he reads with his hands

Is called brail learning.
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by symbianDON(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Please share yours and tag me,thanks
ok. might be derailing to the thread though. while i was at the university studying for my first degree, i had this roommate who shared the same guardian with a close pal of his from the same state (benue) but living in lagos. during a holiday, he invited the said pal to visit him at his place in benue. now, the friend visited and was returning back to lagos. he died on his way. now, before leaving for the holiday, they both had moved some of their belongings for safe keeping to their guardian's house. at the time he died, the guardian hadn't heard about his demise and so it was till my roommate got back to school before he informed the guardian. it came as a rude shock to both of them when the guardian informed my roommate that the friend had come to his place during the holidays to remove all his belongings on the claim that he had secured admission overseas and was leaving! curiously,the day he came was the exact day he was buried!!!

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Evidenx(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
JayPeeOham:
I know a guy who will jokingly say a thing and it will surely come to pass.
I CAN RELATE.... THAT GUY IS A PROPHET BUT HAS NOT DISCOVER HIMSELF YET.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by ursullalinda(f): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
1Sharon:

Colleague? Loool...look up pica sis..pregnant women have it too

Sure I will my dear.....Just heard it from you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by MRAKBEE(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
dcrown13:
E get why
I don't think it's weird.
I do that too. Started from my uni days and now I can't sleep tru out the night. It has really helped achieve alot.
daytime is filled with so much distraction.
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Galapagous(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
I've once seen a small girl who always swallow hand full of sand while playing with it. I told her mum about it but she said its a normal stage of their life.
Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by mcameo: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

that's how the girl was able to sense what you had on ur mind

I don't agree.. She is not the only blind person around.. So their is something special about her

She may be partially blind.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
There was a woman staying close to us. She used to come to my mum's shop when bored. One day my younger brother went to assist her in fixing sequence on materials. Then my mum asked me to go m call him after some time. I entered n saw they were tidying up her apartment. What caught my eye was an old pic that dropped on the floor. When I picked it n saw the picture my head got swollen. It was a picture of the same woman taken decades ago. It was a black and white picture. The woman was well dressed and adorned iin gold jewellery. Though the pic was taken like over thirty years before, the woman didn't look a bit older. Immeriately she saw the picture in my hand,she collected it n didn't utter a word. This was a woman who laid claim to having come different ethnic groups in Nigeria. There's no dialect she could not speak. When sdjef today she would say she's from Edo,another day she will say she's Yoruba.
One day her apartment got flooded and she came to sleep in our sitting room In the midnight when I wanted to go ease myself I saw her wrapped like a corpse sitted on the chair. I almost fainted.
A widower on the street saw n took her in. She gave birth to a baby boy but was sent packing when the husband discovered she had no single family member that identified with her . At a stage she begged my mum to claim they are related but she didn't oblige. God knows where she is now.
It's really weird.

Why the Bleep did you have to creep me out like this. Why why why?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered by efemena5050(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
TVTKOKO:
I'm kinda weird. I get attracted to guys same way I'd get attracted to a lady.
idiot

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply)

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria / Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) / Nairaland News & Gossips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.