Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) (22341 Views)

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship / 10 Things Girls Does After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
everyone with different love stories ,i don tired abeg sad
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by TheMohican(m): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
The girl is playing you like ludo, crying when she is the one at fault, chai, them do me the same thing in 2017, I discovered that my babe was cheating and this girl started crying, because of then I didn't have hard evidence I started begging for forgiveness, when I found the hard evidence, I felt like a fool

3 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by TheMohican(m): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:

No tire yet, e go plenty for this period
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by gulfer: 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
@OP, won ti fi ori e GBA paaro......ask a Yoruba person for meaning if you are not angry angry
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by scottyoloye(m): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=Scientists post=88446833] Does it mean I have a soft heart or is it that I am a weak man that is afraid to let go?

That same day, I added my email address into her account unknowing to her. So as I can always change her password while she is not aware and logged in.

Does it mean I have a too soft heart or is it that the reason for the breakup is too poor?

Please how can I totally break off from this girl I see everyday without feeling hurt if I see her with another guy?

Modified
check out some of her chats [/quote
No offence bro, appears to me like secondary school relationship... If not, u r in for it.... Break loose from that bondage ASAP
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scientists:
Does it mean I have a soft heart or is it that I am a weak man that is afraid to let go?

That same day, I added my email address into her account unknowing to her. So as I can always change her password while she is not aware and logged in.

Does it mean I have a too soft heart or is it that the reason for the breakup is too poor?

Please how can I totally break off from this girl I see everyday without feeling hurt if I see her with another guy?

Modified
check out some of her chats

Na black bottle dem put u soo.. She strong pass u undecided
Pray hard
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Failure44: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scientists:
Please no mod should delete this.

I feel like I am inside a trap. I seriously need a way out.

Someone should give me a strategy I can take break away. Any time I swear I will never go back, just give me two or 3 days, I will just let go anything she did to me. I think she is fooling me due to my weakness. But I am just too emotional weak to let her go and stand by it

*Modified
Look at the message shes been sending to him this night
With all offense intended you're a weak fool.
Show her the messages and get her packing.
If possible disgrace her

Nonese weaklig

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scientists:

I swear Down, you are are a wise guy. She will be 20 this June.
By the time she shut the door against you, you'll land in a special ward in the hospital.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by frozen70(f): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scientists:

But, I will feel very hurt in the break when I see her with other guys. and she is good in doing that in front of me

Get her pregnant

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Brother your girlfriend iQ is out of this world, but got ehn you mumu die, you're a mumu man..
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by leosahm(m): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
brother, go and buy sense u will knw wat to do.... Maybe ur state no get market wa dem dy sell market.. Come calabar... U go get sense...... Idad

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by chudyprince: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
The best relationship a guy can have is with a girl of 30 years of age and above... If you are a guy of 20 years below, don't quote my comment please

2 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Ade1bowale(m): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is just a phase in your life that is meant to mold you into an experience partner, so my advice is that you pray first, then try to loo for another girl, even if you can't find a girlfriend look for a bestie and give that one all your attention, make sure you tell that one to help you avoid this girl, may God strengthen you to make the right choice
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by bonnyhope: 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
tydi:
when will all this simp men always complaining and whining about women this women that, asking stupid questions that the answer is already glaring at their face ever come to an end Who they born and breed all this kind men self

They are not men yet, these are boiz that just got admissions into universities

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by bonnyhope: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:

We want to read one 4rm u
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by CHARLOE(m): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
You're a weak man!
Scientists:
Does it mean I have a soft heart or is it that I am a weak man that is afraid to let go?

Modified
check out some of her chats
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nuclear99(m): 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Albertone:
I won't engage in name calling i.e Simp, weak man
Are you new to relationships?

Well,what you did was purely out of love and i don't condemn you.Love can make a full grown man act like a baby at times.If you were married,these things are bound to happen and you'll most likely forgive her.
From what you wrote, you are too soft hearted for a man.Even if you'll forgive her, you are not to beg her.Cheating in a relationship is more grievous than verbal abuse.So if she cheats and you insult her,she deserves it!
Now she is capitalizing on your 'soft heartedness'.She is still bound to cheat because she knows all she needs to get you back is to shed crocodile tears. You can never satisfy her.Here is what you need to do in a good guy manner:
1.Whenever she wants to come over,form busy man.Tell her she is gonna disturb what you're doing.
2.Start ignoring her calls,beep her when you're free.When she calls back, tell her you were busy
3.When chatting,let her do more of the talking while you just reply once in a while
4.Get another girlfriend.If she confronts you,tell her the same stories she tells you when you catch her cheating.
Aim:Gradually distance yourself from her and let the love fade same way and finally kill the love.Then focus on your new girl.

The bad guy way(I don't advice it) :
1.Reduce her to a s*x object.Always demand it from her
2.Let her spend on you.Tell her you're broke.
3.Get close to her female bestie/sister and make her your new babe
4.When she finds out you're dating her sis/bestie.Act like you don't care and tell her she can leave if she ain't cool with it.
Aim:To make her feel the pain you're feeling in a harder way.(It's not for the faint hearted and i strongly advise against it if you are faint hearted)

Which ever method you use,dont make her crocodile tears stop you or else,you are back to square 1.
Men like you who love unconditionally don't deserve the kind of bad treatment she is giving You
Spot on..
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Poseidon000: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lamb101:
Asking God to fight for helpless her

grin grin grin grin
Girls chaii

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Xmen149(m): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scientists:

Someone should give me a strategy I can take break away. Any time I swear I will never go back, just give me two or 3 days, I will just let go anything she did to me. I think she is fooling me due to my weakness. But I am just too emotional weak to let her go and stand by it

*Modified

I had a pretty girl I was trying to raise up to taste.we had plans

we were on same boat or so I think till she started checking my phone (Nothing there sef).but with that I know something is up

I checked her phone once and saw a guy sending her sweet messages. she denied knowing the guy and later said he is an ex.after then I started noticing few chat with like 4persons only left on her WhatsApp

A day she visited,she was well relaxed .I took her phone and saw a dude complimenting her also using same expression like you up there :"thanks for coming into my life"

she denied and later said they went out only.but the messages were deep. I just know it's a high octane game of hide and seek from here.

so I did something..I chop my last chop..sent her text that we cnt go on since we are not on same page.

she called (obviously to remind me of the good times and why I should continue in the wilderness).I never picked.friend started calling,i asked them if they date and if they cheat on their boyfriends too ..they stopped calling..she tried few more days to no avail .

Now we both minding our business

that thing you get from her and think you cnt get from another place is your brain playing on you. Never be with someone bcs you pitty them be with them bcs you are compatible...If your idea of compatibility is your babe being a cheat then congrats else copy my style here it might work for you if you get mind

9 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Poseidon000: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Scientists:

But, I will feel very hurt in the break when I see her with other guys. and she is good in doing that in front of me
For you to dignify that lady yapping about affording her a break and even entertaining the discussion of a break, speaks volume of your willpower and resolve as a man.
I'm not saying this to disparage you, but you come across too weak to for a man. the apt epithet for you should be; Winifred. in fact, you should start wearing skirt. Lolgrin
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Diamond23(f): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
You girl is still exploring and experimenting life. She is not ready for commitment now and with wot I see she will be nacked soonest.i think the best way for you not to feel guilty about breaking up with her is to catch her in d act buh can you bear it?
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Mightyify(m): 12:00am On Apr 15, 2020
you can’t leave her bro... you can only replace. So start looking for a new gf and be fvcking as you like buy have it the back of your mind that it can never go beyond sex.

Don't leave until you are completely in a good relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 15, 2020
Funny tho
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Amylove5(f): 1:26am On Apr 15, 2020
You just have a soft heart but don't let anyone use you like that, we humans can be unpredictable

3 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by PropertyBuying(f): 1:27am On Apr 15, 2020
Scientists:

What if you are already in love with her already?

She always twist things around to make me do the apology
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Ah... I feel sorry for you sir... Some malefolks are really not worthy to be called a man and also wear that Title called "Being A Masculine Man"

See the way the Bitch is playing with his Emotions...

The day this guy decides to finally leave that girl... That girl will either "Murder him" if she doesn't do it or doesn't have the heart to do it ... She will definitely "Hurt him so bad Physically" ..... Mark my words.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by clemmonce(m): 3:09am On Apr 15, 2020
Scientists:

*Modified
Here is my 2 cents

The babe is using you. Period.
Nobody can help you, you have to help yourself. Some toxic relationship seem like hard drug you can not just pull away you keep going back. That is what a toxic relationship does, you know it's bad but you cant leave.

My advice is just stop all contact with her and if possible change your number so she does not contact you , because if she does it will take you back to zero emotionally.

It will be difficult, I have been there before where I had to walk away from a toxic relationship but my case is different, we were always just fighting and she seem to be manipulating me, I figured it out and I left. It was hard because I still had feelings for her but I had to leave because it was not the right relationship for me. I had to break up with her several times, I break up we make up up to 5 times until I made my mind to let go and move on.
It was hard I mean very hard, I changed my number and did everything possible to block her because I know she knows my weak point, all she need to do is to call and persuade me so we can see that's all.

I blocked her, it took me six months to get myself and I also looked for motivation in Christ we were having before marriage sex which is wrong so I used that as a motivator to leave her.

So brother you have to leave. The earlier the better.
I just shared my story to encourage you.

She is not a good girl.

#2cents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 15, 2020
Only legends know scientists is trolling.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Ishilove: 3:17am On Apr 15, 2020
The two of you need to grow up.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by pizzzy(m): 3:50am On Apr 15, 2020
There is no perfect way to break up with a girl just do wetin u suppose do. U are a man be rational use ur logic don't make ur decisions based on ur emotion. Fine girls plenty very where no dey stress ur self on top her matter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Old Couple Melt Hearts With This Lovely Engagement Photo Of Theirs / What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? / Female Friend Zone!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.