Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) (22338 Views)

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship / 10 Things Girls Does After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Scientists:

I hope you don't break a loving heart like your twinnie?
no
She needs to be like me
That's why I need her number
Anyway what's her birth date?
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by BabbanBura(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2020
Favy1235:
I see two teens in love shaaa.
You beta do fast and knack her before you guys seperate.forget she forming holy n virgin.
Have sex with her now b4 she gives it to another guy with that u will feel better.
My opinon though

Shuuuu, you are quite interesting aswear. You seemed to know so much.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Scientists:
Does it mean I have a soft heart or is it that I am a weak man that is afraid to let go?

That same day, I added my email address into her account unknowing to her. So as I can always change her password while she is not aware and logged in.

Does it mean I have a too soft heart or is it that the reason for the breakup is too poor?

Please how can I totally break off from this girl I see everyday without feeling hurt if I see her with another guy?

Modified
check out some of her chats

I hope U ended the relationship. The girl sounds easily persuaded and imagine U married her wat she could get herself into.
U called her a doggrin
I didn't think Nigerians liked name calling.
Especially words like dog lol
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Astrology101: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Scientists:
Does it mean I have a soft heart or is it that I am a weak man that is afraid to let go?

That same day, I added my email address into her account unknowing to her. So as I can always change her password while she is not aware and logged in.

Does it mean I have a too soft heart or is it that the reason for the breakup is too poor?

Please how can I totally break off from this girl I see everyday without feeling hurt if I see her with another guy?

Modified

How did I miss this thread??

@op, the lady saw your weakness and she capitalized on it.

Point No 1: Never let your girl know your weakness.

The day she knows your weakness is the day your relationships ends.

Hope you've left her anyways cos you deserve better.

Let her go.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Warlord2014(m): 12:31am On Sep 13, 2020
Many are called...only a few is chosen.

80% of girls are directly and indirectly prostituting...they will have a boyfriend just to go with the trend " to feel among''...but they still mingle with other guys in exchange of material items.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Silasloaded(m): 7:39am On Sep 13, 2020
Albertone:
I won't engage in name calling i.e Simp, weak man
Are you new to relationships?

Well,what you did was purely out of love and i don't condemn you.Love can make a full grown man act like a baby at times.If you were married,these things are bound to happen and you'll most likely forgive her.
From what you wrote, you are too soft hearted for a man.Even if you'll forgive her, you are not to beg her.Cheating in a relationship is more grievous than verbal abuse.So if she cheats and you insult her,she deserves it!
Now she is capitalizing on your 'soft heartedness'.She is still bound to cheat because she knows all she needs to get you back is to shed crocodile tears. You can never satisfy her.Here is what you need to do in a good guy manner:
1.Whenever she wants to come over,form busy man.Tell her she is gonna disturb what you're doing.
2.Start ignoring her calls,beep her when you're free.When she calls back, tell her you were busy
3.When chatting,let her do more of the talking while you just reply once in a while
4.Get another girlfriend.If she confronts you,tell her the same stories she tells you when you catch her cheating.
Aim:Gradually distance yourself from her and let the love fade same way and finally kill the love.Then focus on your new girl.

The bad guy way(I don't advice it) :
1.Reduce her to a s*x object.Always demand it from her
2.Let her spend on you.Tell her you're broke.
3.Get close to her female bestie/sister and make her your new babe
4.When she finds out you're dating her sis/bestie.Act like you don't care and tell her she can leave if she ain't cool with it.
Aim:To make her feel the pain you're feeling in a harder way.(It's not for the faint hearted and i strongly advise against it if you are faint hearted)

Which ever method you use,dont make her crocodile tears stop you or else,you are back to square 1.
Men like you who love unconditionally don't deserve the kind of bad treatment she is giving You
Boss mentor me.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Jessepaid(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Scientists:

Modified
Brother... you are not emotionally weak or a simp...you just respect women and I am sure you respect this girl too...it is better for a man to be unserious in a relationship than for a woman to be unserious...right now you are serious and she userious that's why you are always trying to fix things...just walk away.. black list her calls and all and walk away
there is no known cure for heartbreak, walk away
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Albertone(m): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2020
Silasloaded:
Boss mentor me.
I be small pikin for inside game na grin
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Kayberg: 3:51am On Jan 04, 2021
tydi:
when will all this simp men always complaining and whining about women this women that, asking stupid questions that the answer is already glaring at their face ever come to an end Who they born and breed all this kind men self

He is not a simp, he's actually in love. And the most difficult and adamant person to ever advice is someone in love.

Love is good, but you shouldn't endanger your heart being the only one in the relationship while thinking you're in a relationship with someone.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by shantti(m): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2021
Are u related to this man?

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Benzypet(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
This guy you get mind shaaaa. You're busy trailing your girlfriend's conversation instead of focusing on how to make more money. Who have time for that. plss oo I'm too young to die of heart attack biko
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
Scientists:

I swear Down, you are are a wise guy. She will be 20 this June. Your comment is 80 percent true

Her Zodiac sign is Gemini. A pathetic liar and a born hoe. I hope say una done breakup now
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Osashalom: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
You need liver transplant otherwise that girl will keep using it heard
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Daytrader1: 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bruh don't let your emotions over cloud your logic, she a verified hoe, she belongs to the streets. That guy can press her mumu button and Bleep her anytime, i swear she can't say no, she's manipulating you with fake emotions and playing victim everytime. Bruh be wise BREAK UP! ASAP!! like TONIGHT!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta / Old Couple Melt Hearts With This Lovely Engagement Photo Of Theirs / What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.