Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) (22336 Views)

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship / 10 Things Girls Does After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by LadySarah: 3:55am On Apr 15, 2020
Forgive her.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 15, 2020
Stop being a Weakling Bro.
Be a Man!!
To be a Man;
You must make DECISIONS when they matter..
You must be SWIFT as a coursing RIVER..
With all the force of a great TYPHOON..
With all the strength of a raging FIRE...
MYSTERIOUS and RARE as the dark side of the Moon.
And,Finally...Needless to Say...
DUMP THAT HOE BEFORE SHE DUMPS YOU.
PLs,Don't Desecrate the#GuyCode ohh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 15, 2020
Uncle use ur sense before it will be too later.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 15, 2020
Beautifulvivy14:
Uncle use ur sense before it will be too late.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by sonofanarchy(m): 6:03am On Apr 15, 2020
op, you have to man up and end this relationship. Now ask yourself this questions,
what am I gaining from the relationship? A cheating girlfriend will always cheat.never you forget that just like masturbation when you start, it's hard to let go it becomes an addiction.

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by luwiizy(m): 6:05am On Apr 15, 2020
Let me tell you the truth...relationship is always a game of suspense filled with different other emotions... You should never let the cat out of the bag....

The day you do GAME OVER for you..

Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 15, 2020
lefulefu:
every little episode they will create drama out of it cheesy.didnt u see another thread where a dude cos he stopped buying fried chicken for his gf anytime they are out she started having malice with him.i bet that one is also dating another teenager cheesy cheesy.

Hahahaha, damn! are u serious What!!! Because of chicken
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 15, 2020
tydi:
when will all this simp men always complaining and whining about women this women that, asking stupid questions that the answer is already glaring at their face ever come to an end Who they born and breed all this kind men self

Please don't blame them. It's hard finding a good woman.

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 15, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
everyone with different love stories ,i don tired abeg sad

No be una(women) dey cause am?
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 15, 2020
Failure44:

With all offense intended you're a weak fool.
Show her the messages and get her packing.
If possible disgrace her

Nonese weaklig

Damn nigga, he isn't weak, he is just emotional

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Scientists(m): 6:26am On Apr 15, 2020
Xmen149:

I had a pretty girl I was trying to raise up to taste.we had plans

we were on same boat or so I think till she started checking my phone (Nothing there sef).but with that I know something is up

I checked her phone once and saw a guy sending her sweet messages. she denied knowing the guy and later said he is an ex.after then I started noticing few chat with like 4persons only left on her WhatsApp

A day she visited,she was well relaxed .I took her phone and saw a dude complimenting her also using same expression like you up there :"thanks for coming into my life"

she denied and later said they went out only.but the messages were deep. I just know it's a high octane game of hide and seek from here.

so I did something..I chop my last chop..sent her text that we cnt go on since we are not on same page.

she called (obviously to remind me of the good times and why I should continue in the wilderness).I never picked.friend started calling,i asked them if they date and if they cheat on their boyfriends too ..they stopped calling..she tried few more days to no avail .

Now we both minding our business

that thing you get from her and think you cnt get from another place is your brain playing on you. Never be with someone bcs you pitty them be with them bcs you are compatible...If your idea of compatibility is your babe being a cheat then congrats else copy my style here it might work for you if you get mind

Thank you brother i do appreciate. This post was really helpful
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by lograr(m): 6:27am On Apr 15, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 15, 2020
Mightyify:
you can’t leave her bro... you can only replace. So start looking for a new gf and be fvcking as you like buy have it the back of your mind that it can never go beyond sex.

Don't leave until you are completely in a good relationship.

Very insightful advise u gave up there nigga. That's the only way he can move on, if not this strategy it will be very difficult for him because he is already in to her.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by xendra: 6:33am On Apr 15, 2020
that lady has crossed the line and if you are still asking this question it means you don't know what is good for you. what she is doing is outright cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Scientists(m): 6:38am On Apr 15, 2020
clemmonce:
Here is my 2 cents

The babe is using you. Period.
Nobody can help you, you have to help yourself. Some toxic relationship seem like hard drug you can not just pull away you keep going back. That is what a toxic relationship does, you know it's bad but you cant leave.

My advice is just stop all contact with her and if possible change your number so she does not contact you , because if she does it will take you back to zero emotionally.

It will be difficult, I have been there before where I had to walk away from a toxic relationship but my case is different, we were always just fighting and she seem to be manipulating me, I figured it out and I left. It was hard because I still had feelings for her but I had to leave because it was not the right relationship for me. I had to break up with her several times, I break up we make up up to 5 times until I made my mind to let go and move on.
It was hard I mean very hard, I changed my number and did everything possible to block her because I know she knows my weak point, all she need to do is to call and persuade me so we can see that's all.

I blocked her, it took me six months to get myself and I also looked for motivation in Christ we were having before marriage sex which is wrong so I used that as a motivator to leave her.

So brother you have to leave. The earlier the better.
I just shared my story to encourage you.

She is not a good girl.

#2cents.

Thanks
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by superhero123: 6:40am On Apr 15, 2020
A hoe is a hoe irrespective of age. I dated one who is 32years of age. A fiancee for that matter. Despite all her hoeings in the past she still had the gut and unashamedly cheated on me with her ex.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Scientists(m): 6:41am On Apr 15, 2020
Atiku:
Only legends know scientists is trolling.

I swear to almighty God. This is true. I do play alot, but if you check well, i have not made any thread since last weekend.

I have been emotionally down to even think properly
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Scientists(m): 6:47am On Apr 15, 2020
luwiizy:
Let me tell you the truth...relationship is always a game of suspense filled with different other emotions... You should never let the cat out of the bag....

The day you do GAME OVER for you..

Thank me later

Yes. The worst mistake any guy can do is to make a girl see that u place in high priority. She will so deal with u
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Efisko1(m): 6:56am On Apr 15, 2020
Albertone:
I won't engage in name calling i.e Simp, weak man
Are you new to relationships?

Well,what you did was purely out of love and i don't condemn you.Love can make a full grown man act like a baby at times.If you were married,these things are bound to happen and you'll most likely forgive her.
From what you wrote, you are too soft hearted for a man.Even if you'll forgive her, you are not to beg her.Cheating in a relationship is more grievous than verbal abuse.So if she cheats and you insult her,she deserves it!
Now she is capitalizing on your 'soft heartedness'.She is still bound to cheat because she knows all she needs to get you back is to shed crocodile tears. You can never satisfy her.Here is what you need to do in a good guy manner:
1.Whenever she wants to come over,form busy man.Tell her she is gonna disturb what you're doing.
2.Start ignoring her calls,beep her when you're free.When she calls back, tell her you were busy
3.When chatting,let her do more of the talking while you just reply once in a while
4.Get another girlfriend.If she confronts you,tell her the same stories she tells you when you catch her cheating.
Aim:Gradually distance yourself from her and let the love fade same way and finally kill the love.Then focus on your new girl.

The bad guy way(I don't advice it) :
1.Reduce her to a s*x object.Always demand it from her
2.Let her spend on you.Tell her you're broke.
3.Get close to her female bestie/sister and make her your new babe
4.When she finds out you're dating her sis/bestie.Act like you don't care and tell her she can leave if she ain't cool with it.
Aim:To make her feel the pain you're feeling in a harder way.(It's not for the faint hearted and i strongly advise against it if you are faint hearted)

Which ever method you use,dont make her crocodile tears stop you or else,you are back to square 1.
Men like you who love unconditionally don't deserve the kind of bad treatment she is giving You

MAD OHHHH
YOUR A PROF.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by amstardi: 7:07am On Apr 15, 2020
You are useless.i hate you
Scientists:
Please no mod should delete this or any post.
Both good or insulting

I feel like I am inside a trap. I seriously need a way out.

Someone should give me a strategy I can take break away. Any time I swear I will never go back, just give me two or 3 days, I will just let go anything she did to me. I think she is fooling me due to my weakness. But I am just too emotional weak to let her go and stand by it

*Modified
Look at the message shes been sending to him this night

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Dreyton36: 7:12am On Apr 15, 2020
Guy ask yourself a question

Am i being genuine with this girl?
Do i have a future ambition with this girl?
If your answers are yes then why are you killing yourself then

I perfectly understand how you feel bro , I understand your type of guy already

Such girls even if you give them your life they'll still cheat, know why?
Cuz they got big eyes ansan innocent face , they're the type that tells you that nothing freaks them, but every single day they come up with a different attitude

It's not easy to move on that way , you'll keep on thinking about her in all u do , in fact you won't be able to concentrate

This is what you need to do

1, anytime her thought comes to ur mind - always think of how you love her and yet she is being promiscuous and hurting your feelings, this will make u dislike her gradually

2, always have this words to ur lips anytime u miss her , "person wey i don bleep for years , make she Bleep off here, that cheating b****

3, delete every single picture of her on ur phone , unfollow her on Facebook but don't unfriend her, and never check out her profile , else that feeling will come back

4, don't delete her contact, edit the name to "cheating b****
Whenever her call comes in , that dislike will be there, never ever pick her first call anymore and make the convo boring to her by acting busy without a good read of being busy

5, turn her to ur sex machine when you're Hot
That's what she deserves, and never spend a Kobo on her again , don't ever bleep her in ur house , always invite her to somewhere else or better still you let her be

6, get yourself engaged with more female friends, dress nicely, go out and associate with friends and be happy, don't take alcohol just because you want to get her off ur head, it'll worsen it

7, if you are to get any lady ensure she's got more qualities than her, and don't be too quick to flaunt her around , keep it on a low and watch how things unfold , and when you've gotten another girl, come back for more info

6 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Scientists(m): 7:27am On Apr 15, 2020
amstardi:
You are useless.i hate you
Forgive me on my other threads. I do joke alot, just to catch fun.
But here, am very worried. It seems as if am not man enough to make a decision
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Scientists(m): 7:36am On Apr 15, 2020
Dreyton36:
Guy ask yourself a question

Am i being genuine with this girl?
Do i have a future ambition with this girl?
If your answers are yes then why are you killing yourself then

I perfectly understand how you feel bro , I understand your type of guy already

Such girls even if you give them your life they'll still cheat, know why?
Cuz they got big eyes ansan innocent face , they're the type that tells you that nothing freaks them, but every single day they come up with a different attitude

It's not easy to move on that way , you'll keep on thinking about her in all u do , in fact you won't be able to concentrate

This is what you need to do

1, anytime her thought comes to ur mind - always think of how you love her and yet she is being promiscuous and hurting your feelings, this will make u dislike her gradually

2, always have this words to ur lips anytime u miss her , "person wey i don bleep for years , make she Bleep off here, that cheating b****

3, delete every single picture of her on ur phone , unfollow her on Facebook but don't unfriend her, and never check out her profile , else that feeling will come back

4, don't delete her contact, edit the name to "cheating b****
Whenever her call comes in , that dislike will be there, never ever pick her first call anymore and make the convo boring to her by acting busy without a good read of being busy

5, turn her to ur sex machine when you're Hot
That's what she deserves, and never spend a Kobo on her again , don't ever bleep her in ur house , always invite her to somewhere else or better still you let her be

6, get yourself engaged with more female friends, dress nicely, go out and associate with friends and be happy, don't take alcohol just because you want to get her off ur head, it'll worsen it

7, if you are to get any lady ensure she's got more qualities than her, and don't be too quick to flaunt her around , keep it on a low and watch how things unfold , and when you've gotten another girl, come back for more info

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by DeusMagnus: 7:40am On Apr 15, 2020
ShenTeh:
Uncle. How old is your girl? 19, maybe 21? You are being manipulated.

Your girl is still exploring and wants to keep you as the main chic. In any case, she has your mumu button.

Ask yourself just one question: Is this how I want my wife to be?

Trust me, it is the cheap sex that's keeping you.

They are using you, unchoo!
I swear bro. Those 19,20,21 girls be doing the most.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Prechy08(m): 7:52am On Apr 15, 2020
1. two teenager who feel they are in love.
2. she has your stupid button, by using your words against you and not tackling the problem on ground.
3. she won't keep you for long. trust me that guy is a bit far from her (location) if not she would have gone.
4. either she is playing you or playing the other guy to get somethings from him. (either way there is a 'play'')

let me stop here

just know you are keeping a liability, ones she grows up she will master her game and that phone you think you are smart and have it's password.(then you go know u know nothing).

either, guys will take advantage of her "soft" heart or she will become emotionally attached to the guys.

my advice, start f**king that girl at your your terms if not. you will still come here to cry get break.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Scientists(m): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2020
Prechy08:
1. two teenager who feel they are in love.
2. she has your stupid button, by using your words against you and not tackling the problem on ground.

3. she won't keep you for long. trust me that guy is a bit far from her (location) if not she would have gone.

4. either she is playing you or playing the other guy to get somethings from him. (either way there is a 'play'')

let me stop here

just know you are keeping a liability, ones she grows up she will master her game and that phone you think you are smart and have it's password.(then you go know u know nothing).

either, guys will take advantage of her "soft" heart or she will become emotionally attached to the guys.

my advice, start f**king that girl at your your terms if not. you will still come here to cry get break.

At the bolded, You are totally right. I think the reason she still talk and stay with me is because the guy is far from her (She is in Abia and the guy is in Asaba). I think she is keeping me as a backup plan incase the guy isn't serious.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by KingZaddy(m): 8:09am On Apr 15, 2020
the problem with you is that you talk too much

its a silly move to invade her privacy

never trust anybody, you have to see her working hard to try earn your trust

you do not handle a woman's emotions with male emotions. you must first understand emotions then be logical enough to manipulate emotions
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by humilitypays(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2020
Scientists:
Does it mean I have a soft heart or is it that I am a weak man that is afraid to let go?

That same day, I added my email address into her account unknowing to her. So as I can always change her password while she is not aware and logged in.

Does it mean I have a too soft heart or is it that the reason for the breakup is too poor?

Please how can I totally break off from this girl I see everyday without feeling hurt if I see her with another guy?

Modified
check out some of her chats
hahahahahahahaha this one sound like Indian mumu soap opera movie series cheesy cheesy

In this your movie, you are Abishek, and the girl is booboo, and the other guy is Shoria grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Aphroditee(f): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Guy your own case has passed simping!! This is simply 'idioting'.
I swear no girl will live a day with me after catching her with the any of the above allegations.
WOoow!! This is a Masterpiece of manipulation.

Respect to your gf!!
lmao....
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Aphroditee(f): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Scientists:

At the bolded, You are totally right. I think the reason she still talk and stay with me is because the guy is far from her (She is in Abia and the guy is in Asaba). I think she is keeping me as a backup plan incase the guy isn't serious.
You're just being a zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Scientists:
Please no mod should delete this or any post.
Both good or insulting

I feel like I am inside a trap. I seriously need a way out.

Someone should give me a strategy I can take break away. Any time I swear I will never go back, just give me two or 3 days, I will just let go anything she did to me. I think she is fooling me due to my weakness. But I am just too emotional weak to let her go and stand by it

*Modified
Look at the message shes been sending to him this night

you signed up to get your heart broken by hacking into her phone.

But only you can unyoke yourself from her. This woman is parasiting from you. Playing a game of hot and cold and toying with your emotions.

You don't deserve to be slowly dying inside when she sees your chats.

You have to make up your mind. Are you tired of the emotional rollercoaster you are ok with her. She is definitely using you. The handwriting is on the wall.

You have to do this yourself. You aren't strong enough, you lack the courage and conviction. That is the plain truth. You fail to see the advantages leaving that situation will bring, i.e peace of mind. It will be painful. But you have to do it.

Gather evidence, a lot of it.

Use it to severe the bonds so bad, the relationship is unappealing to you. My favorite method is always cold hearted revenge.

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
everyone with different love stories ,i don tired abeg sad
when are you sharing yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Old Couple Melt Hearts With This Lovely Engagement Photo Of Theirs / What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? / Female Friend Zone!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.