Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) (22339 Views)

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship / 10 Things Girls Does After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by agbolahan1991(m): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2020
Naturally, we are all prone to temptation
Women are flexible in nature and they are the kind that seeks comfort
Emotionally and financially......
It's unethical to spy on your girlfriend...
U asked for it n u couldnt keep
Don't check her phone anymore...
If she is meant for you, no matter what she does she will come back to you..
Fighting her will only give her chance to hate you...
Be calm.
Treat her well n she will have no reason to cheat...
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Twifemmy(m): 9:18am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2020
Lol, imagine.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by DanteSilva(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Nigga pls you are being manipulated, those signs aren't good ones just better you walk away now
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 15, 2020
Wow!! She is very good at it!!! grin

You have to stage a big lie in order to escape this emotional slavery she has put you under!!!

This girl is using you!!!

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Scientists:

And who told you am a kid? Does love look at age?

Even married adults do divorce or fight when they find out their partner is cheating
The lady is more experienced than you... She must have been with many men... She knows how to make you apologize to her all the time!!!

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2020
frozen70:

Be a man, seat her down, tell her you need a break and tgat doesn't mean you won't communicate with her through out the break period

Is she ask you how long

Tell her to give you three months, so within that period, look deep into your relationship with her

It's also subject to review
Count yourself lucky OP. It takes a lady to break another Lady curse!!
Frozen70 is your saviour for now!!!
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2020
Freelane33:
Do the needful needs . Forget about her easy and always available kitty ...start thinking about the dirty things you knew about her , her lapses , there should be more , forget about love and remember all the negative things you can remember about her , maybe mouth odour , kitty yeast and others , that will help you to forget her easily . Now there should be a girl ( higher class than your present hoe) you’ve loved to date that has always shun you , put her into consideration and start chasing her even though you know she can or can’t be . Just keep chasing her ... one more thing grin stop masturbating . It’s not good for your health ( imam of peace ) grin
cc: scientists

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2020
frozen70:

Be a man, seat her down, tell her you need a break and tgat doesn't mean you won't communicate with her through out the break period

Is she ask you how long

Tell her to give you three months, so within that period, look deep into your relationship with her

It's also subject to review
cc: scientists
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by kalufelix(m): 9:57am On Apr 15, 2020
Xmen149:

I had a pretty girl I was trying to raise up to taste.we had plans

we were on same boat or so I think till she started checking my phone (Nothing there sef).but with that I know something is up

I checked her phone once and saw a guy sending her sweet messages. she denied knowing the guy and later said he is an ex.after then I started noticing few chat with like 4persons only left on her WhatsApp

A day she visited,she was well relaxed .I took her phone and saw a dude complimenting her also using same expression like you up there :"thanks for coming into my life"

she denied and later said they went out only.but the messages were deep. I just know it's a high octane game of hide and seek from here.

so I did something..I chop my last chop..sent her text that we cnt go on since we are not on same page.

she called (obviously to remind me of the good times and why I should continue in the wilderness).I never picked.friend started calling,i asked them if they date and if they cheat on their boyfriends too ..they stopped calling..she tried few more days to no avail .

Now we both minding our business

that thing you get from her and think you cnt get from another place is your brain playing on you. Never be with someone bcs you pitty them be with them bcs you are compatible...If your idea of compatibility is your babe being a cheat then congrats else copy my style here it might work for you if you get mind
Correct guy !..let me digress a bit.. This sort of things also happens in career...you know its time for you to resign and quit a certain job to move ahead but somehow you have been engrossed so much you are afraid of what awaits you even when you know there's a good chance of getting a better job...it takes a lot of courage to make those decisions...Op hasn't grown to that level ...his d!ck is still playing tricks on him...

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 15, 2020
frozen70:

Get her pregnant
won de undecided
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by ATTemi: 10:00am On Apr 15, 2020
The treatment u dey get still dey sweet u, u never ready break up. if u don ready, u no go come type this here.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 15, 2020
Poseidon000:

For you to dignify that lady yapping about affording her a break and even entertaining the discussion of a break, speaks volume of your willpower and resolve as a man.
I'm not saying this to disparage you, but you come across too weak to for a man. the apt epithet for you should be; Winifred. in fact, you should start wearing skirt. Lolgrin
won de undecided
Agba was bura bi ewe o ba se o ri shocked
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Amylove5:
You just have a soft heart but don't let anyone use you like that, we humans can be unpredictable
*we, girls
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by kalufelix(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2020
Amylove5:
You just have a soft heart but don't let anyone use you like that, we humans can be unpredictable
I love this comment...it covers more than the topic... Op doesn't deserve such a girl.. But life can be so unfair/cruel atimes...

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by JentuPrinz(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2020
Goan download "wonma" by olamide
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2020
superhero123:
A hoe is a hoe irrespective of age. I dated one who is 32years of age. A fiancee for that matter. Despite all her hoeings in the past she still had the gut and unashamedly cheated on me with her ex.
You are lucky...
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2020
amstardi:
You are useless.i hate you
Shut up!!?
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Aphroditee:
You're just being a zombie.
very insightful!!
Loverboys come and see the nickname they'll call you in your absence!!
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2020
kalufelix:
Correct guy !..let me digress a bit.. This sort of things also happens in career...you know its time for you to resign and quit a certain job to move ahead but somehow you have been engrossed so much you are afraid of what awaits you even when you know there's a good chance of getting a better job...it takes a lot of courage to make those decisions...Op hasn't grown to that level ...his d!ck is still playing tricks on him...
Insightful!
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by DSoj(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2020
U BE MUMU
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by kalufelix(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Dreyton36:
Guy ask yourself a question

Am i being genuine with this girl?
Do i have a future ambition with this girl?
If your answers are yes then why are you killing yourself then

I perfectly understand how you feel bro , I understand your type of guy already

Such girls even if you give them your life they'll still cheat, know why?
Cuz they got big eyes ansan innocent face , they're the type that tells you that nothing freaks them, but every single day they come up with a different attitude

It's not easy to move on that way , you'll keep on thinking about her in all u do , in fact you won't be able to concentrate

This is what you need to do

1, anytime her thought comes to ur mind - always think of how you love her and yet she is being promiscuous and hurting your feelings, this will make u dislike her gradually

2, always have this words to ur lips anytime u miss her , "person wey i don bleep for years , make she Bleep off here, that cheating b****

3, delete every single picture of her on ur phone , unfollow her on Facebook but don't unfriend her, and never check out her profile , else that feeling will come back

4, don't delete her contact, edit the name to "cheating b****
Whenever her call comes in , that dislike will be there, never ever pick her first call anymore and make the convo boring to her by acting busy without a good read of being busy

5, turn her to ur sex machine when you're Hot
That's what she deserves, and never spend a Kobo on her again , don't ever bleep her in ur house , always invite her to somewhere else or better still you let her be

6, get yourself engaged with more female friends, dress nicely, go out and associate with friends and be happy, don't take alcohol just because you want to get her off ur head, it'll worsen it

7, if you are to get any lady ensure she's got more qualities than her, and don't be too quick to flaunt her around , keep it on a low and watch how things unfold , and when you've gotten another girl, come back for more info
Nawa o ...Experts everywhere...#No sarcasm intended...scientist abi artist you don hear am...call the toll free lines for enquiry and more info...

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by pryingeyes(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Mine is, she knew you would always see her chat with the guy, having confronted her again and again she still went ahead sexting. Meaning she doesn't respect or care anymore about your emotions. Imagine her comment :'the only man that have me after God and my parents ' op u only know your lover when you let her go
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Efisko1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
everyone with different love stories ,i don tired abeg sad

Keep pilling up your experience
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by kalufelix(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
humilitypays:
hahahahahahahaha this one sound like Indian mumu soap opera movie series cheesy cheesy

In this your movie, you are Abishek, and the girl is booboo, and the other guy is Shoria grin grin
cheesy...you sef you too like zee world...I always wonder where those Indian scripts happen on the surface of the earth..Behold my brother scientist is a living testmony...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Efisko1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
leosahm:
brother, go and buy sense u will knw wat to do.... Maybe ur state no get market wa dem dy sell market.. Come calabar... U go get sense...... Idad

Calabar south adey,,, adey... Ifod
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Elimon(m): 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ur case is somehow....but u put itself in it...put itself in the shoes of ur gf and see if u won't enjoy her begging u each time u cheat on her...and also see if u won't repeat it even at a higher feat...
What I do is...once I see it on your phone...I'll just confront u quietly on it...you'll tell me all sort of things and blah blah blah...I'll tell you its okay...no prolm!
But that u did to me I'll repay u in more folds...I'll make sure ur a learner in sex chats...ur a novice flirt and know noting bout cheating
But with all these...I won't call you names or nothing
Just don't be violent.. And don't blame her for anything... Kukuma do ur own
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Rickmann: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
Garrieveryday:
Don't kill yourself over a girl bro. The whores are never trusted.

Hey bro, i d suggest u steer clear from that girl... She is bad news. Sex chating with another guy when u have a boyfriend u claim u love? Dats the citadel of infidelity and dirtyness. Her cries are just antics to fool you.. she is never sorry and never will be. So run my dear brother. Alot of girls are out there who will value been treated like queens
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Rickmann: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Elimon:
Ur case is somehow....but u put itself in it...put itself in the shoes of ur gf and see if u won't enjoy her begging u each time u cheat on her...and also see if u won't repeat it even at a higher feat...
What I do is...once I see it on your phone...I'll just confront u quietly on it...you'll tell me all sort of things and blah blah blah...I'll tell you its okay...no prolm!
But that u did to me I'll repay u in more folds...I'll make sure ur a learner in sex chats...ur a novice flirt and know noting bout cheating

What are you saying man....hello! Sex Chating with another guy.."my legs are open" and all that. Dis was not a phone call or a text msg btw her another guy o...crystal clear sex chat. Pls he should leave cos it will only get worse.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Rickmann: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Elimon:

After getting your pound of flesh,what does that make you?
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Rickmann: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Albertone:
Aiit

Guys are there still good girls for us in dis generation to marry... Dis question gets me thinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Old Couple Melt Hearts With This Lovely Engagement Photo Of Theirs / What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? / Female Friend Zone!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.