Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) (22340 Views)

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship / 10 Things Girls Does After A Break-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Scientists(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Rickmann:

Guys are there still good girls for us in dis generation to marry... Dis question gets me thinking

1/10
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by beexy: 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Walahi! The girl don see you finish!
Truth be told, she is using ur head!!
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by egopersonified(f): 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
Discipline guys, discipline. Learn it.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Jflex07(m): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Extreme weakness is written all over you cos a hole that bleeds monthly.. Keep being a weak man whilst she keeps hoeing around.

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by maya007: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
No lies pant water ia real its like u drank hers....oga u better slap urself to wake up.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by EmmySparky(m): 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
These h*es ain't loyal bro
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Idiotmod: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
frozen70:

Be a man, seat her down, tell her you need a break and tgat doesn't mean you won't communicate with her through out the break period

Is she ask you how long

Tell her to give you three months, so within that period, look deep into your relationship with her

It's also subject to review
This one can’t sit a lady down
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by fredopareto(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
Brotherly..no mata d advice dey give u e no go work simplybcos she don get ur password.. BT d only solution is to ve plan B.that is to say get anoda chick.because if u re doing what she is doing u no go bother..infact she go dey disturb. because d love is divided u worry less and b4 she disappoint u..guy u don disappoint ham..it is called equilibrium point
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
GreenKalada:

Hahahaha, damn! are u serious What!!! Because of chicken
iyam telling u cheesy..roasted chicken for that matter grin
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by massalati(m): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Scientists:

But, I will feel very hurt in the break when I see her with other guys. and she is good in doing that in front of me

are u sure u are not my twin and that your girl friend is doing exactly what my gal is doing... m tired but cant let go even day before yesterday she was sex chating with a man
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by frozen70(f): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Idiotmod:

This one can’t sit a lady down

Honestly, his weakness is the problem and an average woman who detects it will take good advantage of it

Aan is supposed to be in control of himself and take decisions with out fear or favour
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by akaahs(m): 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Scientists:

I swear Down, you are are a wise guy. She will be 20 this June. Your comment is 80 percent true
Why do you wanna kill yaself on someone who is entering her LovePeddler age. This is her time of exploration and exploitation. You better get involve in it by fucking her without attaching emotions, kill it now.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by akaahs(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
frozen70:

Be a man, seat her down, tell her you need a break and tgat doesn't mean you won't communicate with her through out the break period

Is she ask you how long

Tell her to give you three months, so within that period, look deep into your relationship with her

It's also subject to review
If the guy should go by ur advice, it shows the guy is not only sissy but a compound I'd**t
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by StennyB(f): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
She's manipulating you cause she knows you're soft on her.
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by sylvez(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Scientists:

I became angry and banged the door against her. It didn't touch her but she started crying that I have broken her heart

Op keep banging the door to keep breaking her heart na
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Idiotmod: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
frozen70:

Honestly, his weakness is the problem and an average woman who detects it will take good advantage of it

Aan is supposed to be in control of himself and take decisions with out fear or favour
I no think say this mumu of a guy get male friends, him mata dey turn my belle self
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by frozen70(f): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Idiotmod:

I no think say this mumu of a guy get male friends, him mata dey turn my belle self

I swear na him type, women dey take play draft
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lol.....
Why I broke up with my last girl friend.

I carry her go market, paid for okada, paid for yam, still paid for logistics that follow with the soup, paid for okada go home. Wash pot and follow join to pound yam.
Food is ready. Remain for her to serve. She first pack one "my pounded yam" my sweat for that matter go give one guy. She stayed long for like 15 minute.
Before she come back, I done serve myself, take tramol....

Fvck the hell out of her. Carry ma back ne xt morning... Never see jher since then

Nonsense and NCDC sms
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by ashawopikin(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Scientists:
Does it mean I have a soft heart or is it that I am a weak man that is afraid to let go?

That same day, I added my email address into her account unknowing to her. So as I can always change her password while she is not aware and logged in.

Does it mean I have a too soft heart or is it that the reason for the breakup is too poor?

Please how can I totally break off from this girl I see everyday without feeling hurt if I see her with another guy?

Modified
check out some of her chats
op you don't have a soft heart nor are weak, you are just a MUMU
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by ashawopikin(m): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
iLearner:
Na the sex chat I won read grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
Funnily enough, I see mostly guys posting these sob stories on romanceland. What happened to alphamale y'all are always chanting? grin
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Dreyton36: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
kalufelix:
Nawa o ...Experts everywhere...#No sarcasm intended...scientist abi artist you don hear am...call the toll free lines for enquiry and more info...
Lol bad guy
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Scientists:

I swear Down, you are are a wise guy. She will be 20 this June. Your comment is 80 percent true
She's my twinee
Wow
I'll be 20 comes June 13
Pm her number plss
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Efisko1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
KingZaddy:
the problem with you is that you talk too much

its a silly move to invade her privacy

never trust anybody, you have to see her working hard to try earn your trust

you do not handle a woman's emotions with male emotions. you must first understand emotions then be logical enough to manipulate emotions

Guy ur confusing me,,, u too sabi book abeg
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Mrluv(m): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Scientists:

1/10
That same day, I added my email address into her account unknowing to her. So as I can always change her password while she is not aware and logged in. Please how do you do it? how does it work? I have been suspecting my girlfriend of cheating on me but that girl is smart . I need evident to nail her
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Scientists(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mrluv:
That same day, I added my email address into her account unknowing to her. So as I can always change her password while she is not aware and logged in. Please how do you do it? how does it work? I have been suspecting my girlfriend of cheating on me but that girl is smart . I need evident to nail her lalasticlala

Alright. You just need to legally ask her to log in and give you the phone for brief scanning. Then go to add email (If she haven't added email b4, your luck). Add your email there and then confirm it.

You can always change her password from anywhere, Funny enough, she won't know about it until she logs out.

Thank God for Facebook lite, we hardly remember to click Logout
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Scientists(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Efisko1:

Guy ur confusing me,,, u too sabi book abeg
Me too. I didn't understand what he said sha
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Scientists(m): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Preshieben:
She's my twinee Wow I'll be 20 comes June 13 Pm her number plss
I hope you don't break a loving heart like your twinnie?

1 Like

Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Mrluv(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Scientists:

Alright. You just need to legally ask her to log in and give you the phone for brief scanning. Then go to add email (If she haven't added email b4, your luck). Add your email there and then confirm it.

You can always change her password from anywhere, Funny enough, she won't know about it until she logs out.

Thank God for Facebook lite, we hardly remember to click Logout
what about if she have added email.what is my chance.i I stil have some question to ask you add me on whatsapp pls 07067277036
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Elimon(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Rickmann:

After getting your pound of flesh,what does that make you?
Niccolo Machiavelli
Re: Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) by Elimon(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Rickmann:

What are you saying man....hello! Sex Chating with another guy.."my legs are open" and all that. Dis was not a phone call or a text msg btw her another guy o...crystal clear sex chat. Pls he should leave cos it will only get worse.
That is too crude...I mean it will be to sudden...if you have and enemy the best way to win him is to be closest to him...it can also be attached on this case...if you remove ur mind and keep it busy with ur own actions...none of those shit will bother you like it is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Old Couple Melt Hearts With This Lovely Engagement Photo Of Theirs / What Are Signs That You Have Been Friendzone? / Female Friend Zone!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.