Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). (60960 Views)

Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by blowjohn(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Of course we don't, but they should allow each state control their revenue and pay to the fed govt. Not this rubbish 13 percent.

Well let's look at it from this angle. Imagine if they allowed governors such a large share, imagine the looting spree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2020
Aosokoro
Maitama
Jahi district new site
Katampe extension

Are the coolest place in Abuja
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Abaman001(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2020
DATMAT:
that PH photo is just scary and disturbing. little wonder a lot of social vices thriving in PH

U will not think of ur hungry old mother at the village, u have started looking for trouble and to divert this post to a tribal war, na why una no dey tire for all this bashing, pls leave PH alone, PH is the no3 city u can mention in Nigeria After Abuja. Lagos next is PH. FACTS

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Nairalandmonika: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2020
blowjohn:

Well let's look at it from this angle. Imagine if they allowed governors such a large share, imagine the looting spree.
It's thesame looting spree going on in Abuja, just the other day the Accountant general of the federation office got burnt for no reason.
Personally, if efcc were to do their work well, I don't think that would be possible.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
and my state governor is sharing two cups of rice,three cups of garri and a satchet of indomie to mostly pdp members..
its better to just open the market than for this people to be insulting us left right and center..
just wait,by the end of today,the news will get to nairaland..
which state
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by evansjeff(m): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2020
4ckyou:

The lockdown is only effective in Benin, other places no lockdown oh

There’s no lock down any where in Edo state, not even Benin city. Obaseki said once you have face mask you can come out, but come to Benin and see for yourself, more than 90% of people roaming about have no face mask on. That Obaseki is a camel, he’s afraid he will the people will be against him if he declares total lockdown. Because of politics, he’s playing with the lives of Edo people.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Sadteen: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2020
Garrieveryday:
Big man area.

Big man area? This country is truly messed up. This looks like a low income earners area in the U.S
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Garrieveryday: 9:40am On Apr 15, 2020
Sadteen:

Big man area? This country is truly messed up. This looks like a low income earners area in the U.S

Seems you are not from Nigeria or residing in Nigeria. Over 70% of Nigerians don't reside in area like this.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2020
ugwum007:
See lockdown. Here in mararaba, nobody is obeying anything. Mosques are still filled to the brim, roads are still jam packed.

Nobody wears face mask..
You're in Nasarawa State man

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Mistaicey2288: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2020
Rosarie:
how many bedroom are u seeking and what kind of location

A bedroom is okay. Any nice location in Abuja not the outskirts. Thanks
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Mistaicey2288: 9:45am On Apr 15, 2020
xcelentattitude:

You have my blessings boss grin

Haha taink you grin
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by starbuck(f): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2020
Ikegift4real:

ogaghi eru afo ole ahu.
kelerem mgbolu chinedu na Ndi begi.
afugo m onyem MA na Nairaland grin

ogaghi eru afo ole ahu.
kelerem mgbolu chinedu na Ndi begi.
afugo m onyem MA na Nairaland

FBI mode activated grin grin.. I must fish you out
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Mistaicey2288: 9:46am On Apr 15, 2020
lawalosky:

am not even sure if that Op is living in asokoro, probably a security personnel.
don't believe the Op, Abj is a packaging town.
I can bet my left ball the Op is living in either nyanya or Karu.
asokoro that is for politicians and business moguls.
and for the houses all are residential buildings...
shalom

Haha you might be right though cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by grandstar(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Azmanaty:

My office is on one of the street in ur pics. Small world indeed

I've only been to Abuja once in my life and I spent less than 24 hours there. Nice city.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:48am On Apr 15, 2020
Azmanaty:

My office is on one of the street in ur pics. Small world indeed

Ok....!!
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Failure44: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Guys shut up jor, na only you be Deltans for nairaland. There's little or no difference between Delta and pH.
Am a fellow Deltans like you, I have leave in both Delta and ph
Oga, you're a disgrace.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by PapaAdanna: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Asokoro has always been in lockdown

You don't normally see people walking around unlike other parts of town.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Mires: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2020
BBWLOVER:
you be security there?

So a rich man can't be on nairaland?

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by blowjohn(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

It's thesame looting spree going on in Abuja, just the other day the Accountant general of the federation office got burnt for no reason.
Personally, if efcc were to do their work well, I don't think that would be possible.

Lol
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by AfricaIsGreat: 10:01am On Apr 15, 2020
Mikehot:
Na this kind area be wetin worth posting, let ph people not cum here again with their graphic pics
Shut your mouth up, you unfortunate human.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by fk001(m): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2020
Missionaire:

Small world..... That's my area also.

Do you play FiFA if yes, you can come over lets play. I am bored playing with my younger ones need a good hands. smiley
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by hennylove(f): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

A bedroom is okay. Any nice location in Abuja not the outskirts. Thanks
Lugbe or Kubwa is decent and not too expensive
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by dannybrasky(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2020
Liamm:
what's the rent like in asokoro? Self con precisely
600k and above.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Nairalandmonika: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2020
Failure44:

Oga, you're a disgrace.
And u are ur name
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Tayor23(m): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2020
Azmanaty:

Are security personnel not humans?
what a response
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2020
Mikehot:
which state
rivers state
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by b03liberty(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2020
With or without lock down, Abuja has many lock doors already.

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 15, 2020
dustmalik:

I use to live on Lord lugard street.

Missing Asokoro District after I was posted to Kogi state.

My office used to be opposite Asokoro District Hospital, behind UBA, Yakubu Gowon Crescent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uyo City - The Rising Colossus Of The Delta / Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall / Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.