Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). (60913 Views)

Maiduguri Lockdown In Pictures / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Total Lockdown In Anambra State Today (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by watchindelta(m): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2020
4ckyou:
And yet people are still moving freely in edo state even with 12 cases already, Obaseki na wa for you, e no go better for you at all
Tru obaseki na stupid man! When I saw the market online with ppl like sardines I shocked, am from delta warri everywhere emptied. But Benin fuckup big time, they we know import this virus more to warri na that my fear.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2020
blowjohn:

Lol. Pls be careful sha
find me something abeg.i dey H
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by loverence(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2020
Even without the lock down that's how lonely the streets are in Abuja

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Rosarie(f): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2020
BBWLOVER:
i just wanted to mute you. i think it worked. see you after ban
why are you so problematic, disrespectful and rude.
People like you live at mushin.
Stop been a nusiance

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by NaijadrivaCars: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2020
Azmanaty:

My office is on one of the street in ur pics. Small world indeed
NAEC?
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Rosarie(f): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Op please how much does rent cost here on an average.?
how many bedroom are u seeking and what kind of location

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Missionaire: 9:07am On Apr 15, 2020
fk001:
Been playing Fifa all-day so i decided to take a stroll this evening

Small world..... That's my area also.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by GeneralPula: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2020
Rosarie:
how many bedroom are u seeking and what kind of location
How much is a 3beds flat? Well furnished house and well looking area...
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by jericco1(m): 9:10am On Apr 15, 2020
I thought I saw Malcolm Fraser street undecided
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by 4ckyou: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2020
watchindelta:
Tru obaseki na stupid man! When I saw the market online with ppl like sardines I shocked, am from delta warri everywhere emptied. But Benin fuckup big time, they we know import this virus more to warri na that my fear.

Everywhere is locked in delta, I don't even know what's wrong with obaseki

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by IamgratefulLord(f): 9:12am On Apr 15, 2020
fk001:
Been playing Fifa all-day so i decided to take a stroll this evening
Lucky You!! You stay in Asokoro, a place for the rich!! You haven't left your house for 14 days, that means you had and still have enough food to eat.
Un like some of us that live in kuje, Abuja. That prays for someone to bless us with either money or food to eat for the next day, we live one day at a time. May God help us all. smiley
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by donMIG(m): 9:12am On Apr 15, 2020
If ppl for asokoro no observe lockdown no where for naija will
Na dia moni dei na
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by DATMAT(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2020
that PH photo is just scary and disturbing. little wonder a lot of social vices thriving in PH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by lawalosky(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Op please how much does rent cost here on an average.?
am not even sure if that Op is living in asokoro, probably a security personnel.
don't believe the Op, Abj is a packaging town.
I can bet my left ball the Op is living in either nyanya or Karu.
asokoro that is for politicians and business moguls.
and for the houses all are residential buildings...
shalom

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Garrieveryday: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2020
SaintLucia:
Aba south very clean. U no take time read the headline?

He didn't specify the area as at that time.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by NairaMaster1(m): 9:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Terrible
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2020
2kurupt:

Sorry to burst your bubble, every City has a slum/ghetto area.

Those PH picture posters no get sense sha, snapping people's backyard & on top of old, rusty roofs angry who does that?
yes every city has a ghetto but i don't think ph is humble to admit that, even it's citizens here kept saying they never knew such existed.

Maybe cos of the hype whenever you hear ph so much is been propagated with it

Btw those ghettos could be so much that it explains why ph is a dreadful city especially during elections

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Reference(m): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Biafrarep:
Sure, lockdown can work in nice environment like this but I'm waiting to hear scores from Kano grin grin

You don't need to go far. 3 kilometres from Asokoro the Federal Capital ends. Before the gates people are going about freely. Just passed by on my way to Lafia this morning and people are out and about. Will see how the situation is on my way back. The lockdown is not working.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Nairalandmonika: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2020
Failure44:

I be confirm deltan, our poverty na your bill gates cheesy

Ah boy jazz down
Guys shut up jor, na only you be Deltans for nairaland. There's little or no difference between Delta and pH.
Am a fellow Deltans like you, I have leave in both Delta and ph
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Nairalandmonika: 9:19am On Apr 15, 2020
blowjohn:
U may. But abuja has a large portion of places that are like this.
When the revenue from the oil in pH is taken to Abuja first, then Abuja takes 52 percent and give pH 13 percent what do u expect.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by blowjohn(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
find me something abeg.i dey H

Will 1k be ok bro? Not much I can do for now

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by blowjohn(m): 9:21am On Apr 15, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

When the revenue from the oil in pH is taken to Abuja first, then Abuja takes 52 percent and give pH 13 percent what do u expect.

Despite that we havent had good governors in this country
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Nairalandmonika: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2020
blowjohn:

Despite that we havent had good governors in this country
Of course we don't, but they should allow each state control their revenue and pay to the fed govt. Not this rubbish 13 percent.
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Ferdinandu(m): 9:23am On Apr 15, 2020
This area hardly have traffic now. The streets are almost always free on a normal day . Abi you want take style tell us say you dey live for Asokoro close to Buhari. gringringrin
Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Abaman001(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2020
Abuja is very beautiful oo, unlike my place ABA...God who do us this thing? One cannot be proud of his own home town......

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Queenmark: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2020
Even before lockdown this area is always lonely.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by xcelentattitude(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Nice one. I can see how organized the environment is. I would really love to relocate

You have my blessings boss grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2020
blowjohn:

Sent. Oputa J.
seen..thanks bro..u are a true niger deltan

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lockdown In My Area. (Asokoro District Abuja). by blowjohn(m): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
seen..thanks bro..u are a true niger deltan

Wlcm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ozuma Bridge In Okene Collapses A Week After Yahaya Bello Constructed It (photo) / Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall / People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.