Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It (71330 Views)

His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by spiano11(m): 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
You shouldn’t have aborted the pregnancy jare,your mama no fit kill u na,but nevertheless God dey..just calm yourself down
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by vRendoh(m): 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Your re quite young! The girl still wanted the relationship and she staged the pregnancy. On cleansing, run away! She go carry you go do oath! The cleansing is thrash!
Lastly, do let your mum choose your woman cos she 'll take the blame for ever even for small issues. It is your cross!
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by CodeTemplar: 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Humanoid01:
Lol you said you thought she was a big girl who could take care of herself. You had the greater responsibility to prevent that pregnancy, yet you're casting the blame on her.

A lady you once dated invited you over to her apartment, and you couldn't tell that something unexpected would spring up? This is just a proof that abortion is a sin and a strong signal for people who are not ready to be in a family way and are engaging in premarital unprotected sex. Egungun go soon enter express o.

I don't understand the kind of cleansing that native doctor was talking about. As one who believes in the saving grace and mercy of God, I think you should be very sincere with yourself if you're truly sorry. Not because you're in a mess, but because you know what you did was wrong. Beg God for forgiveness and resolve within your mind that you won't go back to it. Be very sincere.

You shouldn't worry about being exposed to your mother and fiancée anymore because you're going to have to expose yourself by yourself. Yes! you will do that, because it would be more damning if they found out on their own later on. Let them know how much you regret your actions.

When that is settled, you should go and visit your ex and her family to do the same. It's not going to be an easy task, but there's always a price to pay for certain mistakes if freedom is what you seek. Most importantly, be prayerful. Maybe this is what God wants to use to get you closer to Himself. You don't need any cleansing except by the blood of Jesus. See a pastor if need be, but run away as fast as you can if any of them asks you for money or offers to take you to one river.

You can also advise her to also beg God. She needs to, because you were both in it together. You didn't force her or put any pressure on her (unless you're not saying everything that needs to be said).

You can ponder on this and reason its possible benefits. Please don't take your life o, you'd be giving the devil what he wanted the whole time.

PS: Please ensure you keep paragraphs with at least 1.2m spacing when typing a long text like this, to ensure easy readability

2 Corinthians 7:10.
For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

If OP is truly sorry, good for him, it may even drive him to salvation, if he only has worldly sorrow then, I am sorry for him.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by eRex(m): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
JDJ4:
A Very Big Mistake Of My Life

Hi nairalanders.

Please pardon me in case of any grammatical error. My story will be long, pls kindly bear with me and read to the finishing point. I'm ready to accept any insulting comments, it doesn't matter to me now.

I'm a 25 years old guy, not really financially buoyant but an average, money never dries in my pocket and back account as a hustler. Am currently still in part time program in university.

Now let me go straight to the point, here is my story. I started dating one beautiful girl back then in 2014, we were in love until something came up. There was a time I came home and she visited, that was the beginning of our separation, my mother warned me to stay away from her that she doesn't like her.

Honestly, I didn't know how to breakup with her without hurting her because she loved and cared for me so much. I love my mother so much and I listen to her as well. So, I started to avoid her, reducing my number of calls with her, sometimes when I visited home I won't tell her. All these to make her change her mind but all to no avail, I couldn't tell her what's up so that she won't hate my mother and make both of them enemies of each other.

She noticed my unprecedented and unusual behaviors, she asked me what has she done I only told her that I was very busy and concentrating on something. She later got fade up and started minding her own business because sometimes she would call I won't pick her calls, so she decided to let me be.

Fast forward to early this year, she went for a business trip and returned, so I decided to pay her a visit because even though we are no longer in love but we are still friends. I was hoping to visit her in her shop but she wasn't there, she told me to come to her apartment, I went there, we gist and had funs, she started making a move to me and we eventually had an unprotected sex.

I was thinking that she was a big girl and can take care of herself but after one month plus she called me and told me that she was pregnant, I was speechless and couldn't believe her, she threatened to report the case to my mother if I didn't show up and proffer solutions, my mind jumped. I hurried to her place and she showed me the pregnancy test result, we calculated the months and it was exactly the day I had sex with her, from that day till the month is exactly what was written on the paper.

To cut the story short, I got lost in thought until she waked me from my daydream, I told her straight that I wasn't ready for that, she should do something about it, so both of us agreed to terminate it, it was done successfully, I wasted much money on that moment but it didn't bother me.

So, after a while she called me and told me the sudden changes in her business that money disappeared from her hands always. She went home and complained to her dad, her dad suggested they should visit a native doctor to find out what was the problem. They visited the native doctor and he apparently exposed and told her what she did, that the pregnancy she terminated was the reason behind her misfortune. He listed all the things she will buy for cleansing and the total money involved. She called me and told me the development and demanded my own contribution (money), at that moment I didn't really have money to provide and she couldn't believe me.

Now am afraid if she will angrily expose me because she told her people that the person that got her the pregnancy is not around he traveled abroad. I haven't answered her since then because I have been busy thinking about my mistake, regretting the day I visited her, crying had I know. I returned but I didn't tell her so she won't visit me. Right now am having a double mind if I should adhere to what she told me by contributing money for the stuff, but the other hand, am asking for God's mercy upon my life, so if I should contribute money now it means I will be committing sin upon sin. I don't really know what to do now, I told her that I will visit her whenever I return to discuss with her but I haven't done that.

Presently I have a fiancee am dating now, my mother knows about her and she accepted her as well, also thinking about settling down with her when the time comes. I will hurt and loose her if what I did exposed.

Pls advice me my good people before I commit suicide and end everything, you can insult me if you like, it doesn't matter to me now, am very desperate human being now. The native doctor even told her to tell whoever that got her the pregnancy to also do his own cleansing or else he will encounter problems in life.

Should I also listen to the native doctor man or seek God's mercy, of whose report shall I believe..? Will there really be any problem, and what do I tell her now.

Cons: thou art still a kid to be quivering over some stunt like this.
Let her let the world loose if she wishes... Next u will hear is that u have a part in the cleansing else you will die.
I'm not in support of what you did but hey... Yourum might be right... U just go delivered from I getting married to a fetish family.

Let the worst occur... Face it . If your finance loves you she will stand by u.
Deal with the music and move on... Stop hiding in shadows

1 Like

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Montlab25: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
meezynetwork:
For me, she wasn't pregnant b4, she just blackmailed you and you fell. This second one is another format of blackmail
Sharp guy.. Just what I wanted to say. Na format; We know that type. So, money started disappearing from her account or what? Guy, just tell your own people and make sure she doesn't have any contact with your new girl. Practice safe sex afterwards!
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Godsfavour78: 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
JDJ4:

Hi nairalanders.

Please pardon me in case of any grammatical error. My story will be long, pls kindly bear with me and read to the finishing point. I'm ready to accept any insulting comments, it doesn't matter to me now.

I'm a 25 years old guy, not really financially buoyant but an average, money never dries in my pocket and back account as a hustler. Am currently still in part time program in university.

Now let me go straight to the point, here is my story. I started dating one beautiful girl back then in 2014, we were in love until something came up. There was a time I came home and she visited, that was the beginning of our separation, my mother warned me to stay away from her that she doesn't like her.

Honestly, I didn't know how to breakup with her without hurting her because she loved and cared for me so much. I love my mother so much and I listen to her as well. So, I started to avoid her, reducing my number of calls with her, sometimes when I visited home I won't tell her. All these to make her change her mind but all to no avail, I couldn't tell her what's up so that she won't hate my mother and make both of them enemies of each other.

She noticed my unprecedented and unusual behaviors, she asked me what has she done I only told her that I was very busy and concentrating on something. She later got fade up and started minding her own business because sometimes she would call I won't pick her calls, so she decided to let me be.

Fast forward to early this year, she went for a business trip and returned, so I decided to pay her a visit because even though we are no longer in love but we are still friends. I was hoping to visit her in her shop but she wasn't there, she told me to come to her apartment, I went there, we gist and had funs, she started making a move to me and we eventually had an unprotected sex.

I was thinking that she was a big girl and can take care of herself but after one month plus she called me and told me that she was pregnant, I was speechless and couldn't believe her, she threatened to report the case to my mother if I didn't show up and proffer solutions, my mind jumped. I hurried to her place and she showed me the pregnancy test result, we calculated the months and it was exactly the day I had sex with her, from that day till the month is exactly what was written on the paper.

To cut the story short, I got lost in thought until she waked me from my daydream, I told her straight that I wasn't ready for that, she should do something about it, so both of us agreed to terminate it, it was done successfully, I wasted much money on that moment but it didn't bother me.

So, after a while she called me and told me the sudden changes in her business that money disappeared from her hands always. She went home and complained to her dad, her dad suggested they should visit a native doctor to find out what was the problem. They visited the native doctor and he apparently exposed and told her what she did, that the pregnancy she terminated was the reason behind her misfortune. He listed all the things she will buy for cleansing and the total money involved. She called me and told me the development and demanded my own contribution (money), at that moment I didn't really have money to provide and she couldn't believe me.

Now am afraid if she will angrily expose me because she told her people that the person that got her the pregnancy is not around he traveled abroad. I haven't answered her since then because I have been busy thinking about my mistake, regretting the day I visited her, crying had I know. I returned but I didn't tell her so she won't visit me. Right now am having a double mind if I should adhere to what she told me by contributing money for the stuff, but the other hand, am asking for God's mercy upon my life, so if I should contribute money now it means I will be committing sin upon sin. I don't really know what to do now, I told her that I will visit her whenever I return to discuss with her but I haven't done that.

Presently I have a fiancee am dating now, my mother knows about her and she accepted her as well, also thinking about settling down with her when the time comes. I will hurt and loose her if what I did exposed.

Pls advice me my good people before I commit suicide and end everything, you can insult me if you like, it doesn't matter to me now, am very desperate human being now. The native doctor even told her to tell whoever that got her the pregnancy to also do his own cleansing or else he will encounter problems in life.

Should I also listen to the native doctor man or seek God's mercy, of whose report shall I believe..? Will there really be any problem, and what do I tell her now.
mad oh see packaging of fmt. If i ever join yahoo na your girl go teach me work.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by xcelentattitude(m): 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
JDJ4:

Hi nairalanders.

Whose report did you believe when you wanted to go and do the do

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by oluwasegun007(m): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:

1stly, U r foolish to have threatened us with suicide, very foolish of u to have said that...never try to blackmail us with such thing again in ur life.

2ndly, u r very foolish to have an unprotected sex with a lady u avnt Met in a while

All manners of stupidity just full ur body... Even if a lady invite u for dinner or lunch, carry condom with u.. Any tin can happen

If a lady invite u for church crusade, carry condom along, anytin can happen.

If she invite u for wedding, carry condom along, anytin can happen

If you are going to a clinic and u no dt a lady nurse or lady doctor will attend to u, carry condom along... Anytin can happen

Even if your pastor wife or Alfa wife Wan pray for u, carry condom along.. Anytin can happen

Das all

U don't know why I find this your post funny. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by karnap(m): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
since I pathed with my ex..I never call her for anything, not that I'm a bad person, but I don't like all this story,trust me you never have a rest of mind in your home with the new girlfriend, because you are always thinking what if the ex show up and threatened to exposed you,you wife will collapse cos she didn't know and you didn't tell her.when a woman open legs for you,its not easy to overcome it,unless you a deeper life Pastor.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by ipobarethieves: 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
lipsrsealed shocked sad I pity u .Young man!U are in serious BONDAGE if u dnt fo the needful.One,find money and give her for d sacrifice b4 dey use ur destiny play LUDO game.2,let ur mama knw the situation of thing now b4 garri pas water.U are putting ur life/d new girlfriend in danger if u marry her in d same city.If u live in Lagos.better run go live inAkure/elsewhere.They can Even monitor u spiritually (May u not walk from Ibadan to jos with basket/tyre).Reason Why i dnt give pipu especially girls my pic(b4 I married)
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by kollinz1234(m): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
JDJ4:

Hi nairalanders.

You should have fought for her irrespective of whatever your mom wanted. That baby you killed is not an ordinary baby, he/she would have been a generational blessings to you and your family, you ultered a process by killing that baby. Now the remedy is,do not, I repeat, do not pay a dime as contribution to the native doctor. All you need to do is to go to the woman who aborted the child for you and marry her then pray a togetherness prayers with her for mercy and divine restoration. If u can do this, you have nothing to worry about anymore. I wish you will email me let's get to talk more. collinschikelu0@gmail.com
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Marxizm: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
davillian:
Sharp guy
You finish work here....
They just turned this one to client
He would pay through his balls
First there is no pregnancy
And secondly there is no babalawo....
The girl sharp pass am...

Thanks my guy you understand whatsup. Op is going through pure ''local format''. There was no pregnancy, no native doctor or whatever.

You just saw a paper and u believed, she was pregnant and sent money for abortion. Were you there when she did the abortion. Pregnancy can easily be framed and fabricated.

After your first payment, they opened babalawo chapter for you and instilled fear in you. So that you will pay more money.

Op, if you are not careful, that girl will destroy your future. She is taking a revenge on you but you are so dull to see it. What a nonsense talk that ''money disappears from her hand'', to where?

Wake up!! You will continue to vomit money for that girl. Intact, be ready to sell your properties.

I'm 100% sure that this is a scam. It is ''come and marriage'' 419 format. After this stage, she and her accomplice ''her father'' will bring you into the next stage.

Be warned! Don't say I didn't warn you!

1 Like

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by bedoab10k(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Are you mad? What's wrong with people and suicide? Don't you have plan for your life?
I and my friend just saved a 19 years lady from committing suicide this evening just because her boyfriend left her. She drank detergent and attempted to take insecticide before her mom beacon on us.
Don't you young guys have focus/plan for your life?
Why are you a man? Just small issue then suicide treat, can't you face it like a man?
Before you take your own life kindly donate your vital organs to people in need. Mad boy. Ẹranko.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by ucham: 11:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is the price you pay for fornication. We now live in a world where virgins are mocked, shamed and humiliated for maintaining their dignity.

It may sound harsh, but I have no sympathy for any one who willingly consents to fornication or adultery. You enjoyed the few minutes gratification , now face the music of your life time.

Since bad has become good, una go hear am.

What prevented you from marrying early since you know you can't control your own libido.

Go and lie on the bed you made.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by bubbaGambino: 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
The babe don open office for your head. But as a Jew, you won't understand. all the native doctor stories are scam.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by jc4real(m): 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
googie2shoes:
1. Please stop letting your mother dictate who you will marry
2. Since you are a mama's boy, tell your mother you want to kill yourself and need advise
3. If you end up not killing yourself, buy a brain and be a man!

My God you are vile! grin
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by 9ja083: 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
How sure are u that the pregnancy was not cooked up?
You aborted the pregnancy and it cost u a lot of money.
She called back for more money for cleansing. grin 419.
She didn't visit any native doctor not to talk of her father took her there. It's just a psych!
She will still call again for more money.
The pregnancy was to know if u will marry her.
Since that one failed, she got angry with your decision and decided to get back at u.
I won't be surprise if her parents does not know about this.
She knows that u don't want your mom to know about the pregnancy. So she's using it against u.
Put small fear in her by calling her and cry seriously that u did HIV TEST and it's positive. She go cry tire.lol all na format!

SOLUTIONS
Expose yourself by yourself.
Start by telling her that u don't believe in native doctor of a thing. This time stand on this.
Tell your family members what u did and apologize with a sincere heart that u won't go back to that again.
Take your family member to her house and apologize. The surprise package u will see is that nobody in her family is aware of this.
Then everything will end in praise.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by mechanics(m): 11:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
What the herbalist said is the truth, you have committed murder and you think the lady will be free just like that, it will surely have repercussion, is either you open up to your mom or you pay for the sacrifice, i just hope people will learn from your story, that's why is better to abstain than to do it now and you just have to tell your present girl friend now, because if she hears it from outside she won't trust you.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by abdullkabar(m): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
@Op, I didn't finish reading your post.
You said you are hustling and not financially buoyant.
At 25, you are already shooting yourself in the leg.

Thread carefully Op
(Might get the story beta if I read it all, but I didn't(Lazy Nigerian youth)) undecided
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Sije(m): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Can the devil forgive sin?

Tell her to see a true Man of God for solutions.

Remember a TRUE man of God.

At the end it will all boild down to prayer. Sincere prayer.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by teabully(m): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bola146:
undecided I just pity the innocent foetus aborted. Even if your mother said she doesn't like the one you are still dating now, you will dump her Well, I'm not surprised, you are still a kid. Let me wait for people to contribute, I'm just really annoyed!
bola is really angry at u both cos of the innocent soul u murdered
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by NwaScore442(m): 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
shitshappen:
Why Is​ nobody saying anything about pregnancy test result which was in HER HAND, and which could point the EXACT DAY she took in. I don't support premarital sex but bro....

Nd wats ur point den dude?
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by SleekyP(m): 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
JDJ4:

Hi nairalanders.

I'm a 25 years old guy, not really financially buoyant but an average, money never dries in[b] my pocket and back account as a hustler[/b]. Am currently still in part time program in university.

Lies upon lies OP, She's just using you.

Please follow your mama's advice.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by SleekyP(m): 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
JDJ4:

Hi nairalanders.

I'm a 25 years old guy, not really financially buoyant but an average, money never dries in[b] my pocket and back account as a hustler[/b]. Am currently still in part time program in university.

Lies upon lies OP, She's just using you.

Please follow your mama's advice.

Mugu like you grin grin
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by doctor306(m): 11:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
SpyAC:
Guy u hv nothing to fear abt, will advise u get close to ur mum, tell her everything, she wouldn't let u suffer bcs of a mere terminated pregnancy. Confide with ur mum, she will help you out.

Mere terminated pregnancy

How i wish u were merely terminated
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by fotadmowmend(m): 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
If you commit suicide you only add to the problem on ground . The deed has bn done already . All I see is blackmail. The lady only wants you to face the result of your decisions . I dont blame your mom for rejecting her(of course it cannot be without a reason) but no one is above mistake . My advice, tell your new girl before she finds out yourself and your mom also . Also try and play along with the lady and beg her for forgiveness
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by executive12: 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
JDJ4:

Hi nairalanders.

You think that sending her money for the cleansing ritual is worse than the abortion you made her perform? Mommy's boy, stop being irresponsible and self centered and send her the money to take care of her problems.
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by executive12: 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
SpyAC:
Guy u hv nothing to fear abt, will advise u get close to ur mum, tell her everything, she wouldn't let u suffer bcs of a mere terminated pregnancy. Confide with ur mum, she will help you out.

"mere terminated pregnancy"??
Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by xdunamis(m): 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
All I see in this post is a smart prostitute trying to collect second payment from one of her mugu. My guy sharpen up, that girl was never pregnant. All those test results na photoshop, I laughed on that part when u said you calculated the date and it was exactly the same day you both had sex.

Early abortion is not more than 3k. But she may charge u more than 20k because u shiver like a baby.

What sort of business trip did she go for? Format. That girl na confirm runs girl. The reason ur mother disliked her. Nowadays, when I look into a girl's eyes, I can predict her lifestyle with an accuracy of over 90%, it has nothing to do with spiritual or appearance, no. Women see all these things too, your mother saw it instantly and told u to stay away from her byt u no hear.

At 25, u still have a lot to learn about women.
You may see urself as grown up, but u still have a lot to learn.

All those bad luck and native doctor aspect of d billing format is too childish. Are u sure that girl have not put some things into your food? U are acting like a person who is under a spell. The whole story makes no sense at all. She returned from an olosho trip, she called u to her shop, redirected u to her apartment, lured u into an unprotected sex, later came with a pregnancy result that showed the day u fvcked her, SHE BILLED YOU FOR THE COST OF ABORTION, then she told you of the bad luck that is now with her, she went to a native doctor, SHE CAME BACK TO COLLECT THE SECOND BILLING FROM YOU, after this what next? Complications with the abortion, she went to a hospital, they asked her to flush it out again, SHE WILL NEED AROUND 50K FROM YOU AGAIN. What next? The flushing was not done properly and her wom could be removed if she does not hurry to buy a particular drugs of like 70k. ALL THE BILLS ON YOU. Wisen up man, u are been scammed by a semi pro.

JDJ4:

Hi nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by Ladyvin(f): 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
Is this a Nollywood script or real life story?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It by jaxxy(m): 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
JDJ4:
Yes she was, I confirmed it too

How did u confirm? Did u do a separate pregnancy test in another clinic for her?

Seems u don't know girls u this format for maga's and mugu's.

I personally just feel the gal is lieing and she knows ure a chicken. See how scared u are like u mum will beat u or disown u for it undecided

Is the gal the 1st person to do an abortion? Why is her story different? The format is just too much if u ask me.

She initiated the moves after coming to her apartment not u, she decided not to do take anything after the unprotected sex knowing the possiblities not u, she came with her own test results not verifiable by u, only she know has money issues again from the phantom abortion not u and she's blaming u for all her woes?? I tire for this scam babe ooo undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 215
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.