Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. (3179 Views)

Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Jashub: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

You too get your own for body. Why you dey find him trouble? You for just write your own waka comot.
Have you been following the thread? Did you see how he started attacking me even though he had nothing to offer...haba. Be fair.
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Clinghton: 11:57am On Apr 15, 2020
If u prayed and God sent her to u why not pray for direction from God, to avoid being mislead by human advice.
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2020
Jashub:
Have you been following the thread? Did you see how he started attacking me even though he had nothing to offer...haba. Be fair.
Anyway, I think the op should start praying for a new wife. Preferably a younger one. I can never advice any lady to put her education on hold for love. And some ladies can't cope juggling marriage and education. He should come and date me jor.
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Jashub: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

Anyway, I think the op should start praying for a new wife. Preferably a younger one. I can never advice any lady to put her education on hold for love. And some ladies can't cope juggling marriage and education. He should come and date me jor.
Hahahaha...if it is the will of God, you may apply; you have my blessings.
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Jashub:
Hahahaha...if it is the will of God, you may apply; you have my blessings.
grin grin
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:35am On Apr 16, 2020
Munzy14:

8-10...

I cannot suffer to make money, come suffer to chop am..cheesy

Lol grin
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by atilla(m): 2:49am On Apr 16, 2020
I think 4 months relationship is too early for you to be changing the plans her uncle/dad has made for her already.
Get used to it there's someone in her life like u should look at him like her dad.

Wait cfor a year or longer if you need to and if you value her
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 16, 2020
a lady can get married and still do her Masters..this one is not first degree.maybe she is not interested in u.
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by Humanoid01(m): 3:06am On Apr 16, 2020
Chi59:

Unku, you wrote like a believer and cussed like a heathen.
I raise yansh for you.
Lmao

Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by ayo84(m): 4:01am On Apr 16, 2020
Most women are not themselves ,they are vehicles
Re: My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. by vikithor(m): 4:40am On Apr 16, 2020
ikh777:

Well, NOW YOU KNOW THAT YOU DIDNT PRAY WELL.....

To pray well is to pray deep even till POST-WEDDING period and POST-CHILDBIRTH issues too.

To pray well is to pray for wealth that will ensure she remains submissive.... as you can see she is still submissive to the UNCLE who has more money than you.... NO GIRL WANTS TO MANAGE THESE DAYS dont u knowwww?

you didnt pray for the KIND OF CHARACTER the lady should have, whereby she listens to you and considers you first.

sadly your girl who may have LIED that she prayed, didnt pray about the uncle's advice, so this shows the GIRL IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK O... she only WISHED IN PRAYER and you came as the answer.

Both of you didnt really sort your finances out, IF YOU WERE FINANCIALLY BUOYANT the girl would have married you this year sef, she is considering her future financial security, and sadly you are not in that picture.

So if truly PRAYER BROUGHT HER, go back to the PRAYER ROOM and get her back.... WHATEVER CAME THROUGH PRAYER CAN ONLY BE KEPT BY PRAYER.

But next time, study well about relationships and move your finances to a very intimidating level before you think of marriage.... RECESSION HAS ALREADY STARTED SO I CAN TELL YOU THAT SHE WILL NOT TRAVEL AND MANY WILL LOOSE THEIR JOBS.... embarassed

So relax, use this COVID PERIOD TO HANDLE THINGS IN PRAYER.... angry

Finally, for you to come here to ask for advice, shows you are not really prayerful else you would have gone to GOD in prayer to HEAR FROM HIM.... it is sad you only used prayer to GET THINGS rather than build intimacy with GOD>

Bros, GO IN TO THE SECRET PLACE AND PRAY LIKE A MAD MAN.... this is a public place.... the world does not need to know your struggles.... go back to GOD. grin
Sound,real,detailed,advice touching all corners of sentiments, reasons,reality and hopes.
@ poster
One more,if you don't know how to drive both manual and automatic car,a commercial skill preparing for this recession, call or whatsapp our contacts below.
You have to invest in your self so your capacity to earn using brain skill hand skills,legskill etc will sure provide security of at least fairly balanced marital life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women : The Emotionally Strong Creature / Please How Do We Explain This? (photo) / Man Seen Crying After He Went To Buy Pampers At A Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.