Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? (50074 Views)

Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets / Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by zero824(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
toprealman:

Why be say na only white garment Churches de not kids we get dreadlocks

They have high %
Mythology ::: there founder
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by ahmEenu(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
stevmatt15:

I never use cream on my hair since 2014 when I got admission, that is my natural hair, tho hardly to believe but is True.(here, strangers won't believe too unless they torch and smell my hair to see if I apply creams on my hair, while many will visit me at home to check the cream am using,but the truth is that I don't use both BODY and HAIR cream)
It is like four to five months, but I do cut it down to low cut twice a year (December, cuz of hamattan dust and June /july)
I only need to comb it ones or twice a day, it is very soft and doesn't scatter like that.
Here is the size of the one I have now, cuz I cut my last hair on December.
And the December low cut pic as well.
interesting to see.

1 Like

Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dollywood:

No spirituality, stop sounding like a genius.

Humans are the products of certain metaphysical contents and combinations that manifest in the physical fora (we cannot even see the air that ensures our survival).

As we are born, so we die.

Anything that can alter the status of your normal feelings, at will and repeatedly, is significant.

No human with real philosophical understanding will reject that what we know about ourselves is just 0.0001% of 100.

Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by BitmapStudios: 1:52am On Apr 18, 2020
Ishilove:
Are you a levite? You likely had dada in infancy and your parents cut it off without following certain processes.

Let me narrate a personal experience. I am a Levite, but when I was a baby, my mum used a comb to comb everything out without allowing it to form. grin She combs, but by following morning the tangles are back. She battled with my hair for months before it stopped tangling and began to grow normally.

My hair grew long and thick, but when it started disturbing me, I saw fire. Spiritually and physically. Last last in 2005 after investigations I was told to go and shave off the entire thing. Gosh it was painful. After shaving the hair my bro still lathered my scalp with soap and shaved the scalp join because no single hair must remain. angry

Thereafter I did some Christian 'stuff' which I won't mention here and since then no more disturbances till this day.

Happney65, laslas she's my church member.
cool

1 Like

Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by bejick(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2020
tete7000:

So it means if he ignores his own, the problem will with time vanish?
maybe na mind him no get, even his twin might have been face with same challenge without knowing
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by tete7000(m): 7:45am On Apr 18, 2020
bejick:

maybe na mind him no get, even his twin might have been face with same challenge without knowing

Why not just do away with the hair? His body might equally be passing a message to him.
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Dollywood(m): 8:46am On Apr 18, 2020
CHOPbeating:

Humans are the products of certain metaphysical contents and combinations that manifest in the physical fora (we cannot even see the air that ensures our survival).

As we are born, so we die.

Anything that can alter the status of your normal feelings, at will and repeatedly, is significant.

No human with real philosophical understanding will reject that what we know about ourselves is just 0.0001% of 100.

I'm just believing this... I had one unfortunate encounter yesterday when my hair is full and I failed to cut it even when I was feeling some slight headaches
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2020
smiley
Re: I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? by Kobojunkie: 3:38am On Jun 09, 2020
@OP, are you able to try to let your hair grow out again, and this time, keep a sort of diary documenting the length of hair, symptoms and the state of your mind at that point in the process. Somehow I believe this may be psychological. Not to say the sickness you speak of is not real.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Scraps Salary For Medical House Officers And Other Health Interns / Harmattan: Two Friends Die In Jos From Charcoal Smoke (Photos) / Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.