Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Do All Ladies Undergo The HOE PHASE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Ladies Undergo The HOE PHASE? (824 Views)

Why Do Most People Go Through The "Hoe-phase" After A Breakup? / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Why I Think Young People Should Go Through The Hoe Phase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do All Ladies Undergo The HOE PHASE? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Is planning the future with a lady yet to undergo her hoe phase dangerous and at what age does this starts and stop....

Is there red flag planning a future and marrying a virgin in this digital age who is yet to explore her sexual fantasies....Abi one should just stick to an "evening newspaper" who has seen it all and seen no gain it..

Pls help a guy in dilemma and don't air me

1 Like

Re: Do All Ladies Undergo The HOE PHASE? by TarOrfeeek: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
It's way safer to marry a virgin.

Because the Evening Newspaper has explored her sexual fantasy. As a human being human wants are insatiable.

No matter the bedmatics and lovematics you do the Evening Newspaper will never be satisfied.

Virgins however have started with you, if anything there would be a sense of pride that something you used and remain is what another man is dying for (if that time ever comes).

3 Likes

Re: Do All Ladies Undergo The HOE PHASE? by Bigredmachine: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
A wise man once said to me...

Which is more easier to get...

A virgin to marry... Or a lady to marry u when u have no money

For 2 hours I was thinking... Are there still virgins in Nigeria...

Then I said to the man... It's much easier to get a virgin than the other...

So u see... Marrying a virgin has got a million advantage (you are protected and safe)

But the disadvantage is that u will be ready to do all the work in za oza zoom

2 Likes

Re: Do All Ladies Undergo The HOE PHASE? by Ronnnie: 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
Jagzzy:
Is planning the future with a lady yet to undergo her hoe phase dangerous and at what age does this starts and stop....

Is there red flag planning a future and marrying a virgin in this digital age who is yet to explore her sexual fantasies....Abi one should just stick to an "evening newspaper" who has seen it all and seen no gain it..

Pls help a guy in dilemma and don't air me

If she is between the ages of 16 and 28,then your girlfriend is "YOURS" without the "Y"...
Re: Do All Ladies Undergo The HOE PHASE? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ronnnie:

If she is between the ages of 16 and 28,then your girlfriend is "YOURS" without the "Y"...

Yeah,that age range it seems....they always seem to want to explore more and not want to be "caged"

1 Like

Re: Do All Ladies Undergo The HOE PHASE? by Ronnnie: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Jagzzy:

Yeah,that age range it seems....they always seem to want to explore more and not want to be "caged"

In that case..walk away and let them fulfill thier fantasies(which is just a fantasy that can never be Fulfilled)...Never take back a girl that left you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Dope Adidas Sneakers ( Photos) / Is This Feminism Or Stupidity? / What Does It Mean To Receive Keys From A Girl In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.