Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN (55166 Views)

Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) / Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by backbone503(m): 6:42am On Apr 16, 2020
During election, the governor of my state gave 10k to every voter in ALL units of the state. Now, during pandemic and totally lockdown, the guy can't give N1 to those he gave 10k to vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Chekwume16(m): 6:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Why do you guys easily fall for the antics of politicians? Was buhari not saying better things before being elected. Now he is bereft of ideas. Tinubu is just playing to the gallery.
mascot87:
This man would make a good president believe you me. Sentiment apart cool

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by enemyofprogress: 6:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Camping don start but you don already lose. You made us to be where we are today because of your greed, selfishness and political ambition.

Dominique say no to Tinubu!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by enemyofprogress: 6:50am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:
just because of a cup of rice him give you. Bros no make that mistake o.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by enemyofprogress: 6:51am On Apr 16, 2020
Chekwume16:
Why do you guys easily fall for the antics of politicians? Was buhari not saying better things before being elected. Now he is bereft of ideas. Tinubu is just playing to the gallery.
don't mind the guy. Na longer throat go kill am

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by PDJT: 6:51am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:

-Your man is always late to the party, because he always wait to see what populist things are been done in other countries so he can just copy and paste. A fraud is a fraud!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nauttyprof(m): 6:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Shattuck:
this is something every Nigerian have been talking about on twitter all he is doing is echoing public sentiment, he could have told that to buhari personally,I assure you the main aim of this is to score cheap political point.the bvn thing is not an original idea of his most Nigerians have talked about it too

When it is done personally, we will still say he never said anything or will you know of any personal discussion he had with the president.

The man has spoken, let's just for once talk on the suggestions he gave rather than tackle the person.

Is it not okay having a voice speaking the mind of the masses for once? Why must we always attack the person rather than re-echo his suggestions till Government does something in this regards?

Let's think straight as a country and stop the attack style that makes no changes.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by covic19: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2020
if Bvn is used money spent will be ascertained, don't suggest that because it will not work, we have a system that work perfectly, no data no accountability, just give us what you spent we are ok with it.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Victorclean1: 6:56am On Apr 16, 2020
The first time this northern puppet make a sensible contribution.

He is hooked in the epiglotis with the bullion van set up and can never shake his neck .

I feel for him cos handcuffs is all around him if he mess up. They set him up and long throat destroyed him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Harrynight(m): 6:57am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:

Don't be carried away by mere words, deep down him, he knows they will not do it, I can bet that if he's the president of Naija he won't do it, he's jus saying this to buy ur heart and mine!

Fear politicians!

If you knw you knw

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by chriscrosss(m): 6:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Trust me, as tinubu talk na xo fed govt go do am..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by sirblend: 7:00am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:

Sentiment apart
APC or PDP apart

He is among those individuals that brought Nigeria to it kneels..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Austin234(m): 7:00am On Apr 16, 2020
Now you are talking even though not without politics. Na the implementation be the koko
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Omoslim26: 7:00am On Apr 16, 2020
gwarotango:
It's a very bad idea because according to CBN data less than 30% of Nigerians own a bank account.

They should just give the people that have account first then later they will sort out the rest

With the kind of hunger in the land an untameable chaos may break out and the result will be breath taking
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by sammchuck1: 7:00am On Apr 16, 2020
TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT! grin
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Roozzaay(m): 7:02am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:
Una don start again abi undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Urchman200: 7:02am On Apr 16, 2020
mascot87:

Mumu,learn to be civilised and respect people for the choices they make. Ok tell me,who do you prefer to rule this country in 2023?
if not 4 tribalism after having a failure like Buhari as president y will u surgest tinubu as president ,is he the only person ur brain can come up with in a country of 2.something million people, and u believe u will not be insulted, u want to take us 4 another round of agbero politics?u should be more civilised than that before calling someone uncivilized person. U guys keeps supporting all this idiot's to rule us and turn around to call yourself patriotic citizens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Ezmans: 7:03am On Apr 16, 2020
joyandfaith:

Tinubu said this would encourage those without bank accounts to establish such accounts, adding that it would further bring millions of people into formal banking.

Nice one. if every nigeria hears free money, nearly all people would open bank account and get bvn. it will also help in data collection for national planning.
Why nigerian government is paying cash to people is because 80 percent of old people in the northern Nigeria don't have bank accounts, So if they pay stimulus packages through bvn Southerners I'll be paid more.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Dangrace01: 7:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Nauttyprof:

He came out to give a better idea which you probably haven't thought of but all you did is to find something against him and against the government.

If he doesn't talk again, you will crucify him.

I do not think we can make any tangible progress in this country if we keep handling issues with this mindset.

Fine, this man has his own issues but his suggestions or advice on this matter can't be ignored.

@ your fourth paragraph everyone supports the suggestion what people are fighting is the motive behind the suggestion

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by kaykay222(m): 7:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Hummmmmm.......am speechless....many promises bfor we voted you him with the hope to give us good government..but what is our rewards now....Hunger...Hunger. ..Hunger....but Note this there is tomorrow after today..and whatever you do today will surely speak for tomorrow.......

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by cerpvad(m): 7:15am On Apr 16, 2020
What about BVN holders who are already dead? Won't you end up sending money to the account of dead people?
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Buhari would have said the exact same thing if Jonathan was still the president during this kind of crisis. Stupid hypocrites. Every single one of them in the APC.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by yahmohy27: 7:16am On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:

Their motive is already generating result. Think!
Whatever!
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by ledaman: 7:16am On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=adekolaelect post=88488333] Hatred is turning you to madness bcs your comment did not correspond with the topic. Tell people around you to help in observation. [/quote lolz hatred is hereditary
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by hammed2013: 7:19am On Apr 16, 2020
If some of our Politicians were God... Of cause they can't be...they wouldn't let rain go round....for the first time,they have the opportunity to have their written names in golds..and yet common simple tasks they are messing up..
America, Canada...other countries of the world give all their citizens, (immigrants inclusive) Stimulus Package unconditionally..Nigeria govt. Stipends for its citizens come with some Unhuman conditions..When will this people have Sympathy and empathy..
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 16, 2020
Foolish leaders.. We are now begging for our rights. I wish I had the virus inside lab I for just open am to the air make this set of foolish leaders wipe out

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by ledaman: 7:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Light78:

you are the reason why millions are suffering

I am very sure you sold your joy for 1k during the 2019 elections.

Why can't you chop them and vote someone else.
Take it or leave it the most powerful man on planet Trump has signed 2.2trillions dollars as palliative to Americans so does it differs from what Tinubu just said ?or u just have natural hatred for the dude?
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by MDBELLO(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2020
This is politics. take a look at how they start doing their campaign from now.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by ledaman: 7:22am On Apr 16, 2020
airoport:

Don't mind them o! They think we're slow pokes. They are only deceiving themselves. We can easily estimate what is being carted away through their opaque sharing formula. Hence, they cry about fake news and seek to punish rumour mongers!
go and sit down American Government just did that !
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by livinbygrace: 7:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Mrshape:

Their motive is already generating result. Think!

So they are not packaging Sanusi again?You people are something else.No matter what you do you cant please human.I rest my case.
Re: Tinubu Tells FG To Pay Relief Funds To Households Through BVN by Nukilia: 7:25am On Apr 16, 2020
gwarotango:
It's a very bad idea because according to CBN data less than 30% of Nigerians own a bank account.

Let the rest get banked!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibadan Strange Fish Was Baby -octopus- Police / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State / Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.