Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

How to locate okigwe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to locate okigwe (3676 Views)

Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba / Please Where In Port Harcourt Can I Locate A Runs Girl Joint / Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2020
I want to solve this problem once and for all. It is giving me sleepless night. Both got pregnant around October or November.

From the conclusion of this post, most people said I should marry the both. I don't think it will be possible, cuz even if I accept our parents won't.
Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2020
SMH for the youth of this generation.
Re: How to locate okigwe by BareFacedLies(m): 8:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Nwaotu:

I swear with my life that it is not a fake story. If it is make car kill me. Unless they are blackmailing me with the pregnancy in order to marry them. But I believe both of the pregnancies are mine.

Someone who impregnated two ladies at the same time creates an account on Nairaland and the best name he could think of is "Nwaotu".

For those who do not know, Nwaotu means child of pússy!
Re: How to locate okigwe by jikins(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Nwaotu:
I want to solve this problem once and for all. It is giving me sleepless night. Both got pregnant around October or November.

From the conclusion of this post, most people said I should marry the both. I don't think it will be possible, cuz even if I accept our parents won't.

Thats the best option my brother. Marry both of them, life will be easier.
Re: How to locate okigwe by Olasco789(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2020
Keep Dem as baby mama's na
Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 16, 2020
Nwaotu:

There parents won't agree nah, we are Christians and not Muslims

Fornication Christians?

1 Like

Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2020
BareFacedLies:

Someone who impregnated two ladies at the same time creates an account on Nairaland and the best name he could think of is "Nwaotu".

For those who do not know, Nwaotu means child of pússy!

Oga, say what you know. Nwaotu is a slang for someone from onitsha. What is one in igbo, is it otu. Onitsha is known as otunkwo, due to the main market there was once a local market known as otunkwo. So someone from onitsha can be referred as Nwaotu. Say what you know and don't come here and rubbish someone.

Search for nwaotu at Google and tell me if it is not onitsha you will see first.

Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Nwaotu:
I impregnated two girls. They are not aware that I impregnated two girls though. Both of them are too lovely, but I am marrying them out of pity. Someone said I will eventually love her some day. Currently both of them are pregnant. I am thinking of who to marry among them. How can I make a decision on which one of them to marry? Both of them want marriage. They have persuaded me too much to marry them. How can I select the one to marry without feeling guilt? There is a time I decided not to marry any of them when the pressure became much cuz I feel if I marry this person and not marry the other person, I am being unfair. I don't need any insult, just your candid opinion excluding insult.

Surely u a troll.. I saw ur first post abt how much u can pay ur gf...

Troll
Re: How to locate okigwe by SweetCunt97(f): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2020
Nwaotu:
I impregnated two girls. They are not aware that I impregnated two girls though. Both of them are too lovely, but I am marrying them out of pity. Someone said I will eventually love her some day. Currently both of them are pregnant. I am thinking of who to marry among them. How can I make a decision on which one of them to marry? Both of them want marriage. They have persuaded me too much to marry them. How can I select the one to marry without feeling guilt? There is a time I decided not to marry any of them when the pressure became much cuz I feel if I marry this person and not marry the other person, I am being unfair. I don't need any insult, just your candid opinion excluding insult.
Marry both like your grandfathers before you. That the white says it's a sin doesn't make it a sin. Abi u holy pass Solomon and David?

1 Like

Re: How to locate okigwe by X0012(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2020
Bro I will advise you not to rush into marrying any of them now...
Tell them about the situation while taking all necessary precautions o cause women are unpredictable these days.

Wait till they give birth before deciding to choose..
The reason I said this is because one of them might be pretending or not really into you...
Just make you make money to take care of the medical bills and stuff. It a win win situation for you if you look at very well. You have got nothing to lose.
Re: How to locate okigwe by ednut1(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2020
This is madness.
Re: How to locate okigwe by Keziehenry(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2020
Oga, I no go bash you as you said. When you were busy whining your waist upandan on top two women wetin u tink say go happen.
Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Keziehenry:
Oga, I no go bash you as you said. When you were busy whining your waste upandan on top two women wetin u tink say go happen.
cheesy cheesy
Re: How to locate okigwe by infogenius(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Just marry the two of them since you can put both of them in the family way.
Re: How to locate okigwe by fuwaski(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2020
I for tell you the rhyme scheme of your poem but it wasn't written well grin
Re: How to locate okigwe by Lightangel65: 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nwaotu:

Marry none of them. You are not entitled to marry any of them just to take care of the kids.
During the sex there was never a marriage contract so ditch them both.
Re: How to locate okigwe by Inzaghi19: 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Inside lockdown ??
Re: How to locate okigwe by Saintmary(f): 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nwaotu:

Don't bring Christianity into this. Repent.
Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
Saintmary:

Don't bring Christianity into this. Repent.

Before am a pagan, Saint Mary are you without sin
Re: How to locate okigwe by Saintmary(f): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nwaotu:

Before am a pagan, Saint Mary are you without sin
Repent
Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Saintmary:

Repent

Ndi sister, na una do pass.
Re: How to locate okigwe by Saintmary(f): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nwaotu:

Ndi sister, na una do pass.
Repent
Re: How to locate okigwe by finalboss(m): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nwaotu:
Should I let them know that I impregnated two girls? That I want to marry the two of them. Is it wise? But the thing is that I don't want someone that will gossip with my name.
First question: Do you have money
Re: How to locate okigwe by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
There's is no way am gonna give you my candid
Advice without insulting or abusing you
Op you are Very very stupid even a nincompoop
No serious minded person would do that nonsense you've done
It's always the unserious ones
Tell both of them to abort it
Anyone of them who says No should get ready to be a baby mama
And part ways period
They should marry someone else
I sense this your story is Fiction angry
You are stupid once again sad
Re: How to locate okigwe by ashawopikin(m): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nwaotu:
marry them both, are u not an African man?
Re: How to locate okigwe by joinnow: 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nwaotu:
Marry the one that born first
Re: How to locate okigwe by Acme45: 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nwaotu:

when you were doing it, you didn't know you are Christian?
Re: How to locate okigwe by Acme45: 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
you that impregnated the two of them should be ready to marry the two of them now undecided abi what’s all these now
are you one of them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. / Guys Only: Lover Or Provider Personality / The "Friend-zone Of Life" Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.