Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,085 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

How Will You React If Your Dad Told You This? Guys Only. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You React If Your Dad Told You This? Guys Only. (1658 Views)

My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App / Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You React If Your Dad Told You This? Guys Only. by dedons: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Guys, how will you react if your Dad told you this?

Re: How Will You React If Your Dad Told You This? Guys Only. by myles16(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2020
dedons:

No need to even touch the food, we go reason together as man to man

4 Likes

Re: How Will You React If Your Dad Told You This? Guys Only. by flokii: 11:48am On Apr 16, 2020
Is that not invasion of privacy on the dad's part?
Moreover is he eating the soap or what cos I don't gerrit.
Re: How Will You React If Your Dad Told You This? Guys Only. by scoundrel(f): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
If it’s my brother the old man is wasting his time. My bro has a huge two year old afro which finishes his soap quickly.
Re: How Will You React If Your Dad Told You This? Guys Only. by dedons: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
lol
Re: How Will You React If Your Dad Told You This? Guys Only. by Belafonte(m): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
scoundrel:
If it’s my brother the old man is wasting his time. My bro has a huge two year old afro which finishes his soap quickly.

Isn’t that what your brother has been telling you people? Do you monitor him when bathing? grin
Re: How Will You React If Your Dad Told You This? Guys Only. by dedons: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Belafonte:

Isn’t that what your brother has been telling you people? Do you monitor him when bathing? grin
grin
Re: How Will You React If Your Dad Told You This? Guys Only. by Maxxim: 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
grin
Re: How Will You React If Your Dad Told You This? Guys Only. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Very easy and simple
I will just tell him
That dad due to the lock down
Konji can't keep up no more angry
Re: How Will You React If Your Dad Told You This? Guys Only. by Austine567(m): 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
the food go tire you, but i believe nwaamaikpe can talk his Way out of the matter.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Dad Told You This? Guys Only. by myles16(m): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
scoundrel:

WTF....is it the Afro on his head or the other one �

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Dad Told You This? Guys Only. by myles16(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
myles16:

WTF....is it the Afro on his head or the other one �
Re: How Will You React If Your Dad Told You This? Guys Only. by Barney001: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
dedons:
Thank God...I don't use soap tongue grin

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Dad Told You This? Guys Only. by dedons: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Barney001:
Thank God...I don't use soap tongue grin
Awon baddest

(1) (Reply)

As A Lady If You Get 10million From A Contract, How Much Can You Give Your Guy? / Rich Billionaire Girl Caught Fvcking A Guy [watch Video] / Lady Says She Likes A Man That Yells At Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.