Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) (121082 Views)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / Spanish Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Uses Ransom Money From Husband To Play Bingo / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:

I am just trolling Eulalia , nothing much.

I didn't say i want to see much stuff either..tongue

Just a single line of meaningful intent is ok cool

you know the stay at home can be boring

That is for u guys over there, over here notin like lockdown.

Lockdown ko, upenup ni grin
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Parisian: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Your man looking outside has absolutely nothing to do with you. Marriage can't change someone who has has philandering in their DNA.
Eulalia:

Do the younger ones know how to handle men?
If I get married today, my man will never look outside.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Parisian: 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Let me ask you a question. You drink water when you're thirsty right? What if you already quenched your thirst and someone keeps forcing litres of water into your mouth? How'd you feel?

Everything needs to be done in moderation.
kponkedenge:
Some women will be like.... My husband is not satisfying me well, but when they meet one satisfying them, they begin to complain that the person is a sex freak.

You can never understand a woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
That's the advantage of side chicks
If not for lockdown, the man could have been servicing him self with olosho and others
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Ayomideayo(f): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
kunletexs:

Are you a lady at all?

Are you married?
Then you must be SEX-STAVED

So because i posted that means am sex starved, i only said that to make people laugh...e pain me sha oo
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by MCBOYME(m): 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Made4naijalove:
In a funny and viral video, a Nigerian woman and husband were videoed running about on the street after the wife complained of excess sex during the coronovirus lockdown.

The lady named Tosin begged passers-by to come to her aid as her husband, Ibrahim pursed her for more sex.
Burantashi X Kola kalagbo grin grin grin

Konji is really real. This coronavirus lockdown is really causing a lot of things.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRWAfGumTSA
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Then yr region need prayer..

Pls am not a tribal figure, dont reduce me to one.

i hate that shit.
shalom.
u cant even represented ur tribe.because u poor

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Jibsy203(m): 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

What about the one dat raped her 15 year old daughter and stil aranged that same daughter for his friend to straff in ur region??

Oponu amukunmeko, alailero
Afonja spirit enter dat one, afonjas are curse with rape issue, a father raping his 3yrs old daughter in afonja land is not a sin
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by FX2BROWN: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is an irony of life. While some are dying to get frequent sex, some are running away from it. Hmmmmh!
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
lol a poor man's entertainment is his wife.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Megaideas(f): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nsogbu ebe nile
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Megaideas(f): 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Problem everywhere! Na waa o.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Waper2(m): 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Correct babe �
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jibsy203:

Afonja spirit enter dat one, afonjas are curse with rape issue, a father raping his 3yrs old daughter in afonja land is not a sin
OkpaAkuEriEri:
u cant even represented ur tribe.because u poor

Guys!! I dont do tribal banters, am always at peace with every tribes and i see us as one.

So u can move ahead to find ur banter mates grin cus am not one.

Hav a wonderful evening with ur wives/gfs/loved ones... and remember me in ur prayers as well.

Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:
This news again?
If this news is for real, then the man has lost his senses and this clearly shows why man can rape a mad woman.
Now i believe when a man is Hot, he can sleep with anything. Imagine how this man is behaving in public. One hot slap from one strong guy there will reset his brain to factory settings. What rubbish?
and u believe this news to be true ?Nawao
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Skmoda(m): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Made4naijalove:
In a funny and viral video, a Nigerian woman and husband were videoed running about on the street after the wife complained of excess sex during the coronovirus lockdown.

The lady named Tosin begged passers-by to come to her aid as her husband, Ibrahim pursed her for more sex.
Em don remove your video undecided

Konji is really real. This coronavirus lockdown is really causing a lot of things.

Watch video below

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by bameyi(m): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Made4naijalove:

Psychologically they woman is not into the woman. She doesn't have feeling for him sexually that's why she's not enjoying it.

Watch video below

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
This shows the man has been putting his thing somewhere before now. But lockdown has made him to be putting it in one place that overpower the woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by iPopAlomo(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
SmartyPants:

Problem is that everybody in that vicinity seems to think it is okay. What would make a man pursue his wife out onto the streets... When you can easily wait for her to come back inside after some time. To the point of forcefully dragging her back in in front of people. And no man there could restrain him.

Nah you wan seperate husband and wife way no fight...?
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
kiddkash:
if you touch them, them go complain

if you no touch them, them go still complain

my people wetin make we do

I just tire for them.

You can never understand women angry

So now the man is at home, why not allow him unrestricted access to his duties grin
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Bekool(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Made4naijalove:

Watch video below

The woman better run for her life before that sex addicted husband of hers will send her to her early grave. It's not every woman that can withstand every day sex.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by wasi9ice: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Leave her now for one month,,,,,she go begin to the suspect every move of the man,,,,,,,suspecting a side chick,,,

Meanwhile married men, Sex isn't food, in as much as both of you are involved in it but let it be motivated by urge,,,,,,,,,,

Married women,, if you want to keep your man, fill his stomach and empty his balls
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Make sure u marry a blind man...

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Asu015(m): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
A woman should always be patient with her husband

His libido will definitely drop after a dozen times of sex

Patience ma lady

Patience ma future wife
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by abbiboy: 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Na mouth u dey,ur type 2mins woman.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
iPopAlomo:

Nah you wan seperate husband and wife way no fight...?

So until he begins to beat her before you separate? The woman ran out to beg bystanders to protect her!
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by abbiboy: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:

how young?

if Dem handle you ehen........

you don't need to be married.

how you take acquire skills if you no corrupt? grin

My brother e tire me o..for this lady.
Na this u do she go complain
U no do she go complain
[DEM GO TALK
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by abbiboy: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
younowell:
Dear upcoming women, try avoid guys that act like this..
Madh..o grin grin
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:

Make sure u marry a blind man...

I reject and cancel it in Jesus name. Back to sender in Jesus name.

Don't you ever mention me again.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Oladeleodutayo: 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
The effect of lockdown.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

I didn't say i want to see much stuff either..tongue
Just a single line of meaningful intent is ok cool

That is for u guys over there, over here notin like lockdown.
Lockdown ko, upenup ni grin
we miss our work life.

maybe I and Eulalia should use this opportunity to get married.
I heard wedding is cheaper now grin
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:
[/s]

I reject and cancel it in Jesus name. Back to sender in Jesus name.

Don't you ever mention me again.

Then stop making childish comments here.
Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, kardashian n d rest with all their beauty couldn't stop their husbands from fucking around. U wey be bush girl wan show ur almighty self. As I said before, make sure u marry a blind man so u can be sure he wouldn't look outside.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.