Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) (121059 Views)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / Spanish Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Uses Ransom Money From Husband To Play Bingo / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Pharaoh350s(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Inside life
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
to say I get wife, na everyday knacking b dat o for dis period of lockdown. nairaland married guys dis z d time for u to Bleep ur wives real hard.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by GraphicDesigner(f): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Funny tho.... Buh na so the woman cum too sexy abi na so the man no cum get any other work
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:

we miss our work life.
Wetin con consain me for inside this one

Na wetin consain me b dis below

maybe I and Eulalia should use this opportunity to get married.

I heard wedding is cheaper now grin
Guy if u wan shoot shoot na, is it because wedin expenses is cheaper for now that is why u want her OR u want her unconditionally??

guy no confuse our brain gringringrin

But guy i dey ur back oo, i just sant u to pull the trigger. cool
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Wetin con consain me for inside this one

Na wetin consain me b dis below

Guy if u wan shoot shoot na, is it because wedin expenses is cheaper for now that is why u want her OR u want her unconditionally??

guy no confuse our brain gringringrin

But guy i dey ur back oo, i just sant u to pull the trigger. cool

oya Eulalia, will you ...................

help me complete the rest since you dea my back
grin
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by deeva1: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Don't be surprise if they had reconciled by now and still f**k themselves tonyt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by iPopAlomo(m): 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
SmartyPants:

So until he begins to beat her before you separate? The woman ran out to beg bystanders to protect her!

You're funny...

Judge this matter...

Woman comes to grab you... (No sign of beating or nothing)

Then you ask wetin happen... She says my husband wants to kill me with sex...

At that point... It's either the wife goes home with you or she goes back in with her husband...

And if you're married... How do you explain to your wife... You said about woman from too much sex so she's coming to live with you...

Chairman... Husband and wife matter... Nobody dey interfere... Except them no do again. Shalom
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:

oya Eulalia, will you ...................

help me complete the rest since you dea my back
grin

Wil you wetin na laidis ur mate dey do am?? which girl go gree for u with dis semi-archaic pleading-esque format

Invite her to a befitting eatery and make ursef familiar to her. Guy understand naah, no fall my hand oo.

besides, a no fit help u complete anything cus na ur bak i say i dey no b ur mouth. cool
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by iPopAlomo(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
deeva1:
Don't be surprise if they had reconciled by now and still f**k themselves tonyt

@Smartypants...

Shay you see... No be say make dem no still knack themselves akpako later in the night...

Nobody in the right sense will seperate husband and wife over sex matter except the "seperater" wan chop inside...
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by idesylvester(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Marry a poor man who does okada or farms you will understand that sex is the replacement of the money they don't have

how many rich men you can find chasing their wives like that
Ayomideayo:
What some are praying for, you better dont let them snatch your husband...follow him inside like that and continue cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is serious o, he has to enjoy the bride price he paid na
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by tevinsolt: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ayomideayo:
What some are praying for, you better dont let them snatch your husband...follow him inside like that and continue cheesy cheesy wink wink

I can't stand idiotic comments like this. It betrays sound reasoning and promotes the folly that prevalent in Nigeria.
I don't know if you're trying to communicate humor, sorry to tell ya the joke fell flat to those who have common sense.
Your response promotes a disrespectful culture with no acknowledgement or regard for another person's autonomy. And to make matter worse..... youre a female. Be careful what you put out there, lest you end up with an insensible creature like this guy in the video.

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Wil you wetin na laidis ur mate dey do am?? which girl go gree for u with dis semi-archaic pleading-esque format

Invite her to a befitting eatery and make ursef familiar to her. Guy understand naah, no fall my hand oo.

besides, a no fit help u complete anything cus na ur bak i say i dey no b ur mouth. cool
eatery? oya give me that money when I give hold make I carry her go. grin

Eulalia oya come make we go out.

I am already familiar with her Sha
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by tevinsolt: 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
kponkedenge:
Some women will be like.... My husband is not satisfying me well, but when they meet one satisfying them, they begin to complain that the person is a sex freak.

You can never understand a woman.

You can never understand and you will never understand I promise if you keep making blanket statements.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
iPopAlomo:

You're funny...

Judge this matter...

Woman comes to grab you... (No sign of beating or nothing)

Then you ask wetin happen... She says my husband wants to kill me with sex...

At that point... It's either the wife goes home with you or she goes back in with her husband...

And if you're married... How do you explain to your wife... You said about woman from too much sex so she's coming to live with you...

Chairman... Husband and wife matter... Nobody dey interfere... Except them no do again. Shalom

At the bolded, no. You can temporarily restrain the husband until he behaves reasonably. That be as short as 15 minutes, of course she will still go back home.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
useless and shameless husband.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Ayomideayo(f): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
tevinsolt:

I can't stand idiotic comments like this. It betrays sound reasoning and promotes the folly.
I don't know if you're trying to communicate humor, sorry to tell ya the joke fell flat to those who have common sense.
Your response promotes a disrespectful culture with no acknowledgement or regard for another person's autonomy. And to make matter worse..... youre a female. Be careful what you put out there, lest you end up with an insensible creature like this guy in the video.

And you think i will read all these things...if e pain you wella, record everything and send the voice note to me
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by tevinsolt: 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
SmartyPants:
As funny as it may seem to some. That is actually rape.

Like bro you know what I mean......this is his wife bro, not that it's even ok to do that to anyone. But his wife?
Nigerian culture strongly favors control and disregard for other's boundaries. The more things you have common, that binds you together the more people use these things as evidence to completely ignore and encroach those set boundaries.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Dudekid: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmm i will like to marry u o grin grin grin
Eulalia:

Do the younger ones know how to handle men?
If I get married today, my man will never look outside.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by tevinsolt: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ayomideayo:

And you think i will read all these...if e pain you wella, record everything and send the voice note to me

The message is for reasonable folks, not for bimbos like you. I could tell right away, that's why I quoted you.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Ayomideayo(f): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
tevinsolt:

The message is for reasonable folks, not for bimbos like you. I could tell right away, that's why I quoted you.

A hungry man is truly an angry man, you are
absolutely hungry that is why you are ranting grin grin grin...i bet you, below is how you look right now grin grin grin grin

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by echesilver: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Made4naijalove:
In a funny and viral video, a Nigerian woman and husband were videoed running about on the street after the wife complained of excess sex during the coronovirus lockdown.

The lady named Tosin begged passers-by to come to her aid as her husband, Ibrahim pursed her for more sex.

Konji is really real. This coronavirus lockdown is really causing a lot of things.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRWAfGumTSA

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by blackslayer: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
FAKE!
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Pante after pante after pante after pante cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Kingpinukecy(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Konji is very bad...this is what Lockdown is causing to many families...
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
The suffering is just too much.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:
eatery? oya give me that money when I give hold make I carry her go. grin

Eulalia oya come make we go out.

I am already familiar with her Sha

Which money a dey give ugrin

Just spend d litu u have with u guygrin

yinmu, online familiarity abi??
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Which money a dey give ugrin

Just spend d litu u have with u guygrin

yinmu, online familiarity abi??
that money when I give you keep
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by maak400: 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Crixxx:

That can never happen on nairaland.. Even If Jesus comes down from heaven. The place is a lawless dump.
Catch fun and go your way.
Your hatred for Yoruba will kill you soon. Yoruba is giving you nightmares in your sleep and your brain and life is filled with hate. You need psychiatric help fast before you run mad because of Yoruba matter.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:

we miss our work life.

maybe I and Eulalia should use this opportunity to get married.

I heard wedding is cheaper now grin

I don't know you to be like this, Uncle lostz.
What happened to you? undecided
I'm sure you'll be shocked if you discover who I am.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

I see you guys are living in lala land already.
Enjoy.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

I don't know you to be like this, Uncle lostz. What happened to you? undecided I'm sure you'll be shocked if you discover who I am.
I think I know who you are already.
just not sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.