Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) (121016 Views)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / Spanish Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Uses Ransom Money From Husband To Play Bingo / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:

I think I know who you are already.

just not sure

Please don't try to guess.

wink
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

wink
why don't you just make me sure?
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by NiCurious: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Their show is all very well, until they get run over in traffic. undecided
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Please don't try to guess.
wink

still waiting for you to confirm. stop trying to hide
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:

still waiting for you to confirm. stop trying to hide

Voila! grin
How easy it is to pull your legs.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

I see you guys are living in lala land already.
Enjoy.

Anty pls bia come..

Dont do my guy like dis, av known him for a long tym, he's a very shy person as u can see from his reluctance to push.

see forget that bragado wey hin dey do online oo, na cus u guys are not seeing face to face oo.

See, pls just take him away from dat lala land pls, u can stil live me in d lala land for the meantime but pls do well to take him away...

I hope my egungun is not on Express already shashocked
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Anty pls bia come..

Dont do my guy like dis, av known him for a long tym, he's a very shy person as u can see from his reluctance to push.

see forget that bragado wey hin dey do online oo, na cus u guys are not seeing face to face oo.

See, pls just take him away from dat lala land pls, u can stil live me in d lala land for the meantime but pls do well to take him away...

I hope my egungun is not on Express already shashocked

Lol...lostz is just like a big bro to me.
Don't worry, we good.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:
that money when I give you keep

See u, dont tell me u stil want to colet that 150naira.

A don us am buy tomtom for mama ibro shop oo, besides, wetin u wan use 150naira do sef,

U tink say na bread and ewa agonyin she wan shop?? No naa
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Voila! grin How easy it is to pull your legs.
the way you type is familiar. I know it from day 1
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by sweetilicious(f): 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ayomideayo:
What some are praying for, you better dont let them snatch your husband...follow him inside like that and continue cheesy cheesy wink wink
Osino?
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Lol...lostz is just like a big bro to me.
Don't worry, we good.

Jow did this arive in big brother's tins??

Won ti fe gbe nkan gbeyin mi, i understand.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

See u, dont tell me u stil want to colet that 150naira.

A don us am buy tomtom for mama ibro shop oo, besides, wetin u wan use 150naira do sef,

U tink say na bread and ewa agonyin she wan shop?? No naa

Eulalia go manage anything.

she is already in love with me.

just give me the money
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Lol...lostz is just like a big bro to me. Don't worry, we good.
big bro? hmmm.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by emmyg123: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Maybe the man took tramadol
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Jow did this arive in big brother's tins??

Won ti fe gbe nkan gbeyin mi, i understand.
just close your eyes and allow us continue the rest
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:

Eulalia go manage anything.

she is already in love with me.

just give me the money

150nairashockedshockedshocked

Ok a don spend am oo, sidon for ur ous, dont even tink of goin on a date again.

Are u sure she's in love already, she never confess am verbally na, or at least put it on a screen make i see and comfirm am.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:

the way you type is familiar. I know it from day 1

Huh? undecided
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:
just close your eyes and allow us continue the rest

Ok ok bye... cool

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Huh? undecided
you can't hide for long
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

150nairashockedshockedshocked

Ok a don spend am oo, sidon for ur ous, dont even tink of goin on a date again.

Are u sure she's in love already, she never confess am verbally na, or at least put it on a screen make i see and comfirm am.

Eulalia oya confirm it so he can rest
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ok ok bye... cool
good night
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Pelxmiye(m): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Do the younger ones know how to handle men?
If I get married today, my man will never look outside.

You'll kill him with sex abi
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by highbee02: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Take a close look at d 2nd picture and c where d woman peacemaker places her hand
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by BENEAMATA: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
from the pix i see , why e hold that " mediator" for body like that ? see eye service . lockdown don hol' am down under . she just wish she fit " help " cheesy
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by AreaFada2: 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
simplepee:
Give that man a bottle of odeku. tongue tongue tongue
ABI o. grin
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by noble2faith(m): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
zinny377:
Hey! Leave her to rest oh!

Why am i suddenly grateful am not married yet? Can't be having sex 20 times a day all in the name of coronavirus lockdown grin

Hi. The bolded caught my attention.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Felicity0001: 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Do the younger ones know how to handle men?
If I get married today, my man will never look outside.
You're mistaken if you think giving your man excessive sex will make him not look out or cheat on you.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by kunletexs: 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ayomideayo:

So because i posted that means am sex starved, i only said that to make people laugh...e pain me sha oo

Sorry not meant to insult you. So sorry. Please don't be annoyed at me.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Ayomideayo(f): 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
kunletexs:

Sorry not meant to insult you. So sorry. Please don't be annoyed at me.

Tanks for the apology, i feel relieved
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Vickynonny(m): 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
grin She for happy na A husband that gives his wife that kind of time is not easy to find
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Fuckgovt: 12:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Eulalia:

Learn which work?
The man should get busy. Biko.
he his busy during his isolation and now u want to get another busy so police go shot am for road abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.